Author Topic: Warcraft 2 Tier List (Updated) Cast Votes  (Read 24642 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft 2 Tier List (Updated) Cast Votes
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2020, 04:48:10 AM »
Let me repeat, you never were tier2 player   :poo:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2020, 02:02:48 PM »
It took me like 2-3 weeks of playing 12 hours a day to get there. Anyone else who did that would probably do the same
Okay, so you were that active, and then you beat swift once, and then what happened?  Why is there not more than one notable game to show for this peak period?  Shouldn't you be able to pull up your ladder page from then and show at least one competitive series with a top player?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2020, 02:04:46 PM »
Last time i played swift i beat him under 5 minutes from middle.

Without any hacks by the way.  :newthumbsup:
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2020, 02:06:38 PM »
One time I 2-0'd Viruz in a big tournament.  I won 5v12 and 6v9.  That's twice as many top tier wins as the one you're talking about, they were actual meaningful games, and also, i know full well I absolutely was never near top tier.  I was a solidly competitive player that was never in the top tier.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2020, 02:07:03 PM »
And since i got the customize Hotkeys software, i beat u8 and team polaks over and over for a straight 3 days in a row.

Just before i decide stop playing this game.  :ok_hand:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2020, 02:12:17 PM »
Tk probably cant beat them like me when they use there hacks.

But I bet if u8 and swift dont use any hacks, tk beat both of em 3 fingers in the nose.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 02:23:13 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2020, 06:52:33 PM »
It took me like 2-3 weeks of playing 12 hours a day to get there. Anyone else who did that would probably do the same
Okay, so you were that active, and then you beat swift once, and then what happened?  Why is there not more than one notable game to show for this peak period?  Shouldn't you be able to pull up your ladder page from then and show at least one competitive series with a top player?

i didnt beat him. but it was a game where we had multiple expansions. dk's going everywhere. small groups of ogres kind of being dk snipers, and disrupters of expansions... it was like a 20 minute game where we were literally going toe to toe. swift remembers the game i whether he admits it or not. we both knew what just happened. he knew where my skill was, and he also knew that i knew exactly where his skill was.

nobody was eager to 1v1 me then and i didnt have a strong desire to make anyone else i was playing with look bad.. so i didnt challenge anyone.

but many 2v2s were played with a lot of really active solid players during that time.. and there weren't a lot of games around that time where i found myself saying "shit, my bad"

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2020, 06:58:22 PM »
Dont worry bro, Swift remember every single games that he played and lie about all of them.

Like all those games where i was beating him 15 years ago on GOW BT NET fastest.

Jack94 vs Calveries

Im also waiting for those videos where he do 400 apm on old gow ef hahaha  :sob:

But we all know the only videos that he made was mandatory on festival tournament where he lose every times against viruz.

This dude cant play shit without hacks, thats why he dont take any vid and every time he does against top tier player he lose them.

False positive, 2 times, right iL?? :sob: :sob: :sob:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 07:06:25 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2020, 07:16:51 PM »
someone else was watching the game. i cant remember who. possibly joe.

im not saying im better than swift. swift can get to that level with half the effort i can.. just like any other top player.. (viruz, sg, u8, jesk, hotty, cow, etc.. )

but i am saying that i was capable of getting to that level..i got to that level playing like 12 hours a day for a few weeks straight.

and a lot of other people can do the same if they played that consistently for that amount of time with other top players.

but i also think it's why a lot of top players stop playing. They get there.. and then they're like "ok what now" and lose interest.

thats how i felt after that game. took the fun out of it for me. I couldn't reflect after the loss and say "damn.. how in the hell is he doing this? how is he so fast? how is he making all of these right decisions?"   .. i was essentially just as fast. making almost all of the right decisions. he had a very small edge and he got the win. but he had to fight hard for it. it didnt come easy. not like it would if we 1v1'd today.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox complaint box
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2020, 08:56:44 PM »
Tk, so you played 1 good game against swift and that did it for you? 1 game that you didn't even win? 

How about spanking lone so hard that he hasn't logged on since? So full of shame and embarrassment. All of a sudden he doesn't "care" about the game. Good one

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Equinox complaint box
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2020, 09:15:39 PM »
Tk is delusional because he almost won 1 game (which swift already admitted to tk) that was close and/or competitive and thinks he is considered tier2 at his best. I don't think 1 game defines it and I feel that is the general feeling from everyone. You are entitled to your opinion though.

I also think its kinda bs that you didn't want to play other people because  "i didnt have a strong desire to make anyone else i was playing with look bad.. so i didnt challenge anyone." No offense, but this sounds like a load of crap, lol. <3

Bara- Stop bringing up the Lone series. Your reasoning is just as bad as TKs. Lone has challenged you and left it open many times and all you do is hold onto and brag about it. He was still playing well after that and the open challenge. Obviously you know you'll lose the next 10 series vs him and you don't want people to know that he is better and is a higher level than you. (I'm sure you'd rape be, before you say it)

I personally believe he was drunk, as I was gaming with him before you were even on and he said he just started drinking. But a win is a win, because we don't know. (PS this is why people smurf)

I know I'm being a dick here, and I think Tk is real cool/nice (dunno Bara too much) but I'm just being honest.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2020, 09:26:22 PM »
Not once did lone challenge me after that beat down and i don't blame him either, not sure where you're getting that from?

His life was literally shattered that night. He even claimed he hasn't lost a series vs anyone in 3 years, well until I came along. There's replay proof and witness accounts I don't need to make anything up. Even watching the replays you can tell he was completely outclassed, outsmarted, and utterly destroyed. Especially the F games, those were a literal thrashing on every level. A setting I haven't even played since 2010. Lone is gum on the bottom of my shoe, not even worth the trouble.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2020, 09:33:07 PM »
It's in the forum when you initially bragged. He has lost, lol. I'm sure it's in the ladder too. Who said you made it up? Lol... such a troll ;0

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2020, 09:39:13 PM »
Tk is delusional because he almost won 1 game (which swift already admitted to tk) that was close and/or competitive and thinks he is considered tier2 at his best. I don't think 1 game defines it and I feel that is the general feeling from everyone. You are entitled to your opinion though.

I also think its kinda bs that you didn't want to play other people because  "i didnt have a strong desire to make anyone else i was playing with look bad.. so i didnt challenge anyone." No offense, but this sounds like a load of crap, lol. <3

Bara- Stop bringing up the Lone series. Your reasoning is just as bad as TKs. Lone has challenged you and left it open many times and all you do is hold onto and brag about it. He was still playing well after that and the open challenge. Obviously you know you'll lose the next 10 series vs him and you don't want people to know that he is better and is a higher level than you. (I'm sure you'd rape be, before you say it)

I personally believe he was drunk, as I was gaming with him before you were even on and he said he just started drinking. But a win is a win, because we don't know. (PS this is why people smurf)

I know I'm being a dick here, and I think Tk is real cool/nice (dunno Bara too much) but I'm just being honest.

The truth is... We all cares about ranking Harry, we act like we dont, but we all cares bro... I remember 6 months ago when we were still good friend and you were good with almost all of my opinions.. I remember when i start saying you were one of the best improving player in the server in the last six month with Talrand and you start to care way much more about the ranking because you were proud of earing that.. Trying to get better and show that you are not that useless player that everyone think you were... I remember that you start playing more 1v1 and want to show off ur skills and improving more and more.. And i remember when i does that 1v1 CHAMPS tournament where you playing with heart and finally being rate as a new CHAMP... And what did you did after getting that icon and that rank?? You start fear everyone who was challenging you for that icon and title and saying that you were not a 1v1 player and you dont care about that... Is that not true?? Thats the probleme here.. Peoples like you want to be rate as a good player and want to have something to show it, but when it's done, you guys start to act like fucking coward and fear everyone and find excuse all the time... Thinking because you did that once that you deserve it for ever. A ranking is changing, and a ranking is not base on opinion peoples. A ranking is base on reality... Reality is, you must gain a title by beating someone, and you must keep that title by protecting it at all time... You just cant own a title and say i am a master for ever... Thats fucking bullshit bro... When peoples does that, they broke the game and the community.. They broke improvement of other peoples by broking there mentality and objective into this game.. People get better when they know they can have better chance to get better titles and achivement... What you guys are doing is breaking people mental by cockblocking them to gain those titles... Little coward like u8, lone and swift who cry all the time because they think they must be Grand Master and legend for ever have no respect for this server and this community. Thats the only truth my brotha.. And now you are there making little tournament with tora the hypocrite jalous cock sucker... Who make rigged tournament where we already know it's gonna be the same top tier player whos gonna win again again and again.

Giving prize to the same people again, again and again...

Tk dont say he is better then swift, he just say that burnt ranking is retarded and he deserve to be rank higher then what burnt give him, and i think he is right.

Bara for his own part have nothing to worry about the lone feud... Because the only true is, even if lone was drunk, lone decide to play and he fucking lose bro... This is not bara fault if lone decide to play, lone is the one who must protect that title, hes the one who need to take cares of how hes gonna play... There no game in the world where administration gonna say, oh those games dosent count because that guy was drunk.... Hes gonna lose his title, end of the story.... Because at the end, its not what peoples think that rank players, but reality, and like i say reality is base on win and lose.

And everyone get mad at me and bara because i did my job, wich mean give the grand master tag to bara because he own 7-1 against lone, drunk or not.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 09:49:22 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2020, 10:01:33 PM »
The last true grandmaster this game has ever seen. That is reality