Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 96590 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #225 on: March 11, 2022, 04:57:29 AM »
nato's intention has been to encircle and trap russia.  to do so they brought the baltics (estonia, latvia, lithuania) into nato in the 2004, they supported a successful coup in ukraine in 2014 and attempted a coup in belarus in 2020. 

now check out russia's western border in the above.  people usually arent just doing things because theyre "nutjobs."  russia struck ukraine to try to bring it back from the west, and because the russian populations in the east have been in a low level civil war with the rest of the country for years now.  for the security of the russian state, they do not want their western border surrounded by an enemy military alliance.  russia is not actually attempting to "reform the USSR" and thats propaganda.

since at least 2014, the west has been using far right ukrainian nationalists as a proxy tool to separate the country from russian influence.  now they are arming and training them directly to fight the russians.  they use these people because they are a useful and enthusiastic tool against russia.  the problem with that is that theyre nazis.  no, im not saying nato's "directive" is to make a new hitler.  i am saying working arm-in-arm with nazis is bad, and nato doesnt care because they're only focused on their goal of countering russia and these guys will fight to the death. 

this is a bad tactic because #1 nazis are the worst, if youre working with nazis to fight your war then you have no moral high ground.  #2 because racist nazi trash having power is going to be really bad for local minority populations (jews, immigrants, etc) and neighboring countries, and #3 blowback.  like, how did pumping up the mujahideen in afghanistan go?  it led to 9/11.  far right nationalist extremists defending their country... turned into isis. 
these nazis in ukraine are probably already now the most potent military force in the country thanks to the mutual eagerness of themselves and nato.  unless russia crushes them.... theyre gonna dominate the ukrainian military and political landscape postwar.  That is BAD

I’ve heard you mention the term “nazis” a lot not just here in this thread but in other threads over the years.
Would you be able to explain what this label “Nazi” actually is? Or who the Nazis actually are and what their beliefs are?
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 11, 2022, 08:01:40 AM »
Cant do youtube?  Seems to work for me.

Also looks like Russia should be dealing with Nazis (Such as you Jon, since you are after all,  a Nazi)  in their own country first before worrying about other country's problems.  Remember when I said there were Nazis right in Moscow.  Well,  that's nothing new as you're proof of that but there's also this video from 2004 and it talks about just that.

Nazis existing is not the same as an explicitly Nazi military division being armed to the teeth with sophisticated weapons of war.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 11, 2022, 10:34:11 AM »
Nazis existing is not the same as an explicitly Nazi military division being armed to the teeth with sophisticated weapons of war.

Oh,  you mean like the terrorist Chechen units (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadyrovites) that Russia has?  BOTH sides have armed extremist groups and Russia is even bringing in the Syrian terrorists.  Therefore the whole argument of "they have a dedicated Nazi unit" is completely invalidated because Russia also arms extremist groups.  Neither side should have either of these dedicated units,  but that's not reality.  The reality is that Russia is the invasive species and that cannot be debated.  Therefore it's well within Ukraine's rights to defend itself by any means necessary which would include matching military arsenals such as extremist groups.  For example,  when you talk about nuclear war,  it's never in the context that only 1 side will use them.  It's discussed as MUTUAL destruction which means BOTH sides will use these absurd weapons that really shouldnt exist.  But this is reality and they DO exist.

Once the war is over,  THEN it will be time to discuss whether these Nazi AND Chechen Jihadist terrorist units are still needed or not.  But I dont think greasing bullets with pig lard rises to the level of inhumane activity,  it's just a symbolic gesture that the receiver likely wont even be aware of anyway and would feel no different than if the led wasnt greased.  If those units can be proven to have done something inhumane or considered as a war crime,  then they can be prosecuted after the war is over.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 10:53:17 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 11, 2022, 12:00:11 PM »
so when the war is over zelensky or whoever will just politely ask the nazis, who have grenade launchers and who knows what else, to disband?  to come in for a trial?  not sure if that will fit within the goals of the nazis who are sure to have ideas of their own and are in a far more powerful position than a chechen goon squad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine_on_Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=2AKpsBF-bvo
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 12:10:58 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 11, 2022, 12:07:00 PM »
those Chechens own

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 11, 2022, 12:10:00 PM »
i wonder what cbuh is up to.  anyone know? Hopefully not at war!

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 11, 2022, 12:27:39 PM »
so when the war is over zelensky or whoever will just politely ask the nazis, who have grenade launchers and who knows what else, to disband? 

Well the same can be asked about the Chechen terrorist unit.  Were they held accountable for all the inhumane shit they did like rape, torture, and war trophy stealing?  I think not.

See, you cant call the kettle black when the pot itself is also black.  It doesnt work that way.  The whole "denazification" bullshit excuse for an invasion is just that,  complete and utter bullshit because there are more Nazis IN Russia itself than any other part of the world.  Like right there in Moscow,  they have beat and killed people without repercussions,  even won "elections" if you want to call it that.

The point is that BOTH sides have completely psychotic killers,  so they have no business complaining about each other's extremist units.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 11, 2022, 01:07:48 PM »
Almost 450 extremists from various nationalities arrive to Idlib to fight against Russian troops, after leaving Syria and passing through Turkey.

Relatives of extremists that have arrived in Ukraine told Sputnik that senior fighters from terrorist group Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (the rebranded version of Jabhat Al-Nusra, i.e Al-Qaeda) have held a number of meetings with senior leaders in the Turkistan Islamic Party group and Ansar Al-Tawhid and Hurras al-Din groups, and agreed on allowing a number of all their fighters to enter Ukraine through Turkish soil.

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/450-arab-and-foreign-extremists-from-idlib-arrive-in-ukraine

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 11, 2022, 01:40:17 PM »
Almost 450 extremists from various nationalities arrive to Idlib to fight against Russian troops, after leaving Syria and passing through Turkey.

This doesnt surprise me at all since Russia is doing the EXACT same thing by bringing in it's own Syrian mercenaries.  Using Enemies of Enemies in your favor has been a wartime strategy since the dawn of time.  So it doesnt surprise me one bit that the Ukrainians were able to find other Syrians who would jump at the chance to attack their Syrian enemies using more modern equipment that the Ukrainians have.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 11, 2022, 01:48:58 PM »

US suddenly ominously talking about chemical weapons, not good

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 11, 2022, 02:02:48 PM »

This doesnt surprise me at all since Russia is doing the EXACT same thing by bringing in it's own Syrian mercenaries.  Using Enemies of Enemies in your favor has been a wartime strategy since the dawn of time.  So it doesnt surprise me one bit that the Ukrainians were able to find other Syrians who would jump at the chance to attack their Syrian enemies using more modern equipment that the Ukrainians have.

how is an anti-muslim nazi group going to fight together with islam fundamentalists is my question 🤣

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 11, 2022, 06:20:22 PM »
how is an anti-muslim nazi group going to fight together with islam fundamentalists is my question

Simple.  Just look up history and you'll discover how that's done.  It's easier than you think.  When your enemy has a MUTUAL enemy,  you're enemy suddenly becomes a TEMPORARY ally.  That's happened 10000s of times through out all of human history,  including the last 30 years where it's happened many times.  Your own Nazi party did it in WW2 when they invaded Poland together with the Russians.  Then your Nazi party invaded Russia.  Lucky for us,  Nazis are generally extremely stupid (as proven by your own IQ of being less than that of a rock).

US suddenly ominously talking about chemical weapons, not good

Anything Biden says is just an outright LIE and Putin knows it.  Putin doesnt give two shits what Biden says,  nor should he.  Biden is a fucking pussy and literally lies about anything and everything.  There's a reason why Putin waited to invade Ukraine.  If he had done it with Trump in office,  he'd have started WW3 for sure because Trump wouldnt hesitate to help the Ukrainians with what they truly need which is military hardware, including air hardware because he's not a weak appeaser like Biden.  Putin knew this which is why he didnt invade.  He only invades when there are weak appeasers in office such as Biden now and when he was VP with another fuckin appeaser pussy of a pres,  Obama.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 06:25:05 PM by {Lance} »

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 13, 2022, 01:28:42 PM »
i wonder what cbuh is up to.  anyone know? Hopefully not at war!
CBUH has now moved back to live in Crimea looking for Moscow , got married and is happily spending time drinking a cocktail on the Black Sea coast .  Thanks to Blind for an adequate opinion about the war and Russia .

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 13, 2022, 03:58:37 PM »
denazify ukraine, u.s puppet state

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2022, 03:22:17 AM »
NATO may reconsider its decision not to interfere in military operations in Ukraine if Russia uses weapons of mass destruction, Polish President Andrzej Duda said in an interview with the BBC.

"If you ask me, can [Russian President Vladimir] If Putin uses chemical weapons, then I think Putin can use anything now, especially in such a difficult situation," Duda said.

According to Duda, everyone hopes that it will not come to chemical weapons. "But <...> if he uses weapons of mass destruction, it will change everything," the Polish president believes. According to him, in this case, NATO "will have to sit down at the table and really think seriously about what to do," because then the danger will threaten the whole world.

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg in an interview with Die Welt newspaper said that after the statements of the Russian Defense Ministry about American biological laboratories in Ukraine, the West should be on the alert, because "perhaps Russia itself is planning operations with chemical weapons.
--------------------------------
Is this jerk ready to sacrifice Poland?) Guys want to fight