Author Topic: Antihack frontend, step 2  (Read 44618 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: Antihack frontend, step 2
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2015, 02:17:21 PM »
Dude this is the first version out chill. Soon people will have to use it to connect to the server.... anti cheat will drop you if caught. Also making the anti cheat smarter and to catch private hacks.

Any admin with the set command can own the whole DB what do you mean tk?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2015, 02:19:40 PM »
lol first version chill out??? It take 16 month to get a first version!! Better, it took 10 years! Why not only close the other client and put everyone on the good one.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2015, 02:24:31 PM »
Why would we do that?? Those hacks that work perfect for other war2 versions are detected.... For now just don't play with people who don't load it or keep it open. It will say elapsed if they turn it on then off.

There will be a version check later on when it's time.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2015, 09:11:59 PM »
lol first version chill out??? It take 16 month to get a first version!! Better, it took 10 years! Why not only close the other client and put everyone on the good one.

Better yet, how about we just ban you since you've already hacked, and are a cancer to the server.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2015, 09:46:59 PM »
The version you don't like will be closed anyway if we switch everyone onto the anti-hack version.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2015, 02:39:44 AM »
All this anti hack banter
People willing to admit I don't hack yet???????
Seems to me I would've been caught now.

Ch0ppy logic = "gee me and my friend lost to Dellam in a 2v1... He must of been hacking .... Let's tell everyone he hacks , even though he clearly didn't"

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2015, 03:38:11 AM »
The version you don't like will be closed anyway if we switch everyone onto the anti-hack version.

Lol, hes still gonna cry even if it does get closed. It'll probably be along the lines of "You should do this 300 years ago before video game exist retard! this game waste of time with retard admin who do nothing!"

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2015, 06:15:54 AM »
Its amazing how I visit these forums to see if anything new is actually happening and all I see is the same retards posting the same shit constantly... Jesus Christ STFU and try posting something constructive instead of people like Winchester riding equinoxs dick EVERY post... all you people preaching about saving the server are the ones ruining it by giving new forum visitors a piss poor experience

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2015, 07:00:36 AM »
Lol

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2015, 07:31:04 AM »
Its amazing how I visit these forums to see if anything new is actually happening and all I see is the same retards posting the same shit constantly... Jesus Christ STFU and try posting something constructive instead of people like Winchester riding equinoxs dick EVERY post... all you people preaching about saving the server are the ones ruining it by giving new forum visitors a piss poor experience

There long time ago i dont give no more attention to winchester and his depressive post, and actually what kill the forum is the admins who flamez everything except winchester.

They dont want to feel bad about his suicide because hes a depress person in real life.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2015, 08:07:14 AM »
They dont want to feel bad about his suicide because hes a depress person in real life.
To me you're both equally pathetic. half of ya baboons deserve to be thrown into the dumpstah

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2015, 08:31:18 AM »

Welcome to the forums, you're already like everyone here within your  first post. Either a troll, retard, flamer or spammer.

A) I've never preached about saving the server.  You name dropping me as one of these people after calling me a retard only makes you look like dumb one here.
B) You'll come to find that Equinox is incapable of a constructive post, no matter how hard he tries. Everything he says contradicts what he says in the post or two prior.  It's hard to take him serious because if you don't agree with him on the slightest of things, like his favorite color, then he marks you as an enemy and will flame you. He has given this "piss poor experience" you speak of to EVERYBODY on this forum. Have you even noticed that he is attacking EVERYONE on here? Every admin, every frequent visitor, and several newcomers,  Give it time and he'll "Ride your dick" as you like to put it. -
C) Your definition of "EVERY" post is very off. Perhaps what you're looking for is "EVERY REPLY TO EQUINOX".
D) You're giving Equinox too much credit, theres not much of a dick to ride. Click the spoiler at the bottom of this thread. http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,593.15.html
E) You can ignore all my posts here on by adding me to your ignore list. If I respond to you on anything that I think you should see i'll get someone to quote it. Till then, practice what you preach mr constructive.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:47:51 AM by Winchester »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2015, 08:33:19 AM »
i dont give no more attention to winchester and his depressive post

Yeah, that explains why you got so mad and challenged me to a 1v1 after being flamed and then started stalking me in-game over my game client. Because you "Don't give attention" lol.

Theres one of those contradictions already for you LT

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2015, 08:35:44 AM »

To me you're both equally pathetic. half of ya baboons deserve to be thrown into the dumpstah

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2015, 09:11:44 AM »
once again. this thread is so fucking messy, like in this stupid community always.

il blid or some1 sensible guy.

give me quick smart introductions what i do, how i use it.

AND FOR STARTERS,  a download link. i didnt find it from the server main site download sections.

fuk u seriously, im not gonna read 5 sites of equ shit for finding the info.