Author Topic: [resolved] Van has been banned until further notice  (Read 25727 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Van has been banned until further notice
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2017, 11:23:31 AM »
How bout me and ingog pard them lol.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2017, 11:25:31 AM »
I'm greenelf. What exactly are u saying I did?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2017, 11:26:10 AM »
Are u the boy sol?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2017, 11:29:19 AM »
Igog.. I'm 2 different players when I'm sober vs when I'm high. I was high yesterday on HSC. I'm horrible the first hour after I smoke no matter what the map is.. then start coming down.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2017, 11:31:52 AM »
Igog.. I'm 2 different players when I'm sober vs when I'm high. I was high yesterday on HSC. I'm horrible the first hour after I smoke no matter what the map is.. then start coming down.

Smoke some sativa avoid indicas
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2017, 11:46:10 AM »
lmao tk in here saying ywfn is a jerk who talks down to allies, everyone says ywfn is okay, then someone says "last time a jerk talked down to me was someone called greenelf" and thats tks smurf.  brilliant

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2017, 11:50:36 AM »
most recent example of that i can think of is someone named greenelf, though he wasn't asking anyone to ban afterwards.  Though one guy did rage-ban me for playing Random race because he didn't want me being human lol, even when i told him dont put me on his team then and I'm doing it so the teams are less stacked if I do end up human. 
lol who did that.  thats cool to me

I honestly thought it was you after the posts you made days prior to dwarffighter on here, cant remember the guys name. But he lost to me afterwards in 2v2 which basically turned into a 1v1 since both our allies died quick, i went human last second on countdown so he wouldnt ban me.  he was 12 and i was 4. Which i couldnt see you losing given how bad i was playing early on.
"YOU COULDVE DONE THAT AS ORC DONT THINK THIS MAKES HUMANS BETTER" was the message i got afterwards, despite me not saying anything of the sort lol. and he was wrong in that i couldve done everything the same as orc regard anyway because i saw all his incoming ogres and sappers with invis mages which wouldve just got picked off each time if i were orc and it was a hasted dk lol. He failed to sap my expo at 11 3 times as well because i saw his sappers with invis mages and casted slow and blizzed it to death with the mages i kept in 11 lol. He left after the third time. it was hilarious. Wish i Insighted that game,

I also wish i had an insight of the game against feature where flame shield of all spells won the game when we were down to our last units, the teamspeak reactions we had at the time made that game even more hilarious

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2017, 11:55:36 AM »
Well then let me say that you will need to do much better than what you did yesterday to win YWFN on a water map! He is a water monster :-D

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2017, 11:56:58 AM »
I'm greenelf. What exactly are u saying I did?
I'm 2 different players when I'm sober vs when I'm high

Well that explains it then, You were going on after one of the games how everyone blows (followed up by join my clan please!) Knowing that its you in hindsight, id say you  were very drunk at the time.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2017, 11:59:02 AM »
most recent example of that i can think of is someone named greenelf, though he wasn't asking anyone to ban afterwards.  Though one guy did rage-ban me for playing Random race because he didn't want me being human lol, even when i told him dont put me on his team then and I'm doing it so the teams are less stacked if I do end up human. 
lol who did that.  thats cool to me

I honestly thought it was you after the posts you made days prior to dwarffighter on here, cant remember the guys name. But he lost to me afterwards in 2v2 which basically turned into a 1v1 since both our allies died quick, i went human last second on countdown so he wouldnt ban me.  he was 12 and i was 4. Which i couldnt see you losing given how bad i was playing early on.
"YOU COULDVE DONE THAT AS ORC DONT THINK THIS MAKES HUMANS BETTER" was the message i got afterwards, despite me not saying anything of the sort lol. and he was wrong in that i couldve done everything the same as orc regard anyway because i saw all his incoming ogres and sappers with invis mages which wouldve just got picked off each time if i were orc and it was a hasted dk lol. He failed to sap my expo at 11 3 times as well because i saw his sappers with invis mages and casted slow and blizzed it to death with the mages i kept in 11 lol. He left after the third time. it was hilarious. Wish i Insighted that game,

I also wish i had an insight of the game against feature where flame shield of all spells won the game when we were down to our last units, the teamspeak reactions we had at the time made that game even more hilarious
lol it was not me.  actually i know you so i dont care if you go human, i dont care if dugs goes human etc.  that rant was about newbies trying to get into games refusing to set their race

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2017, 12:01:18 PM »
Lol. Yeah I was. I don't remember saying everybody blows but I do remember telling everybody to join my elf clan. I was just f****** around but it's hard to interpret sometimes online

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2017, 12:06:58 PM »
The only person I admit I legitimately raged against under greenelf was the boy sol because he made a cannon tower from 11 before he scouted/was scouted. I got double rushed and he only had like 3 grunts and wasn't even sending them.  Unnecessary premature cannon defensive  towers (badfingaz) drives me nuts

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2017, 12:08:36 PM »
lol it was not me.  actually i know you so i dont care if you go human, i dont care if dugs goes human etc.  that rant was about newbies trying to get into games refusing to set their race

Yeah, i knew you mostly ment newbies in those posts, but it felt a bit coincidental at the time for me, which is why i thought it was you at first, then after the game i was thinking nah no way its you, you wouldnt be outteched at 12 by 4 when 4 was behind lol

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2017, 12:15:52 PM »
And nah im not boy sol, i rarely get cts early, i often get yelled at in 3s/4s for not making one lol. I opt for a cat 99% of the time. I just find them more reliable and cheaper. if im 6 and opponents are both 12/2  ill get a ct, thats about only time i get an early (but not premature) cannon tower

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2017, 12:17:55 PM »
I honestly don't remember the game.. but if I was f***** up it would not surprise me one bit. The only thing I do remember is saying who wants to join ELF.. "u can be any color u want exvept green"