Author Topic: SHUSH 100% HACKS / PROVEN  (Read 14572 times)

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: SHUSH 100% HACKS / PROVEN
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2023, 04:41:11 PM »
Does the AH even work anymore?
its dnt needed cuz i fixed spellhack and buildhack and cheat codes hack from server side from war2mod
and low level map hacks can be detected by checking screenshot using /ss
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 04:43:16 PM by Mistral »

Offline Dudakurten

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2023, 12:56:18 PM »
How about this hack from shush? It was detected ?

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2023, 02:02:40 PM »
even big game companies for many years still cannot find ways to 100% detect read-type hacks
u can easy detect write-type, something that changes memory.
but u cannot normally fix those that only reading memory info.
some big games have anticheat systems on the levels like antivirus.
becoz if hack for example reading info just from program level then u can block it from kernel level
but then there is other problem - of course player have admin rights on his computer, so he can also go from kernel level and block is invalid.
but ok then what if antihack goes from drivers level
some big games have antihacks like those but they still was fucked up, because hacker just got to hardware level (becoz in the end computer is still just a machine) (but of course this is beyond insane and no one will do this shit for war2 prob).

so prob only way to fix hax like those read memory type is to make some insane OS-drivers level antihack antivirus
which is impossible for me

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2023, 08:58:39 PM »
even big game companies for many years still cannot find ways to 100% detect read-type hacks
becoz if hack for example reading info just from program level then u can block it from kernel level
but then there is other problem - of course player have admin rights on his computer, so he can also go from kernel level and block is invalid.
some big games have antihacks like those but they still was fucked up, because hacker just got to hardware level (becoz in the end computer is still just a machine) (but of course this is beyond insane and no one will do this shit for war2 prob).

so prob only way to fix hax like those read memory type is to make some insane OS-drivers level antihack antivirus

Fair enough.

I think players should record their games and if they suspect someone cheated they should rewatch the insight.
Then if it looks suspect they can post the replay here on the forum for other players to make their judgement.
war2 > war3

Offline Ze_sAiNt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2023, 01:49:51 AM »

Fair enough.

I think players should record their games and if they suspect someone cheated they should rewatch the insight.
Then if it looks suspect they can post the replay here on the forum for other players to make their judgement.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand, the kind of hacks that Shush is presumably using will be impossible to detect while watching the insight replay.  At best, you can claim that someone using Shush's "hacks" is playing fishy.  Since SS will not confirm hacks in those instances, I don't see how we can be 100% certain of someone Shush-style hacking...

Offline Teaboy

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2023, 09:39:07 AM »
if i good remember, sush isnt good player, so who cares he hacking

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2023, 10:23:07 AM »
Shush = Claw.

Offline DNA-CELL

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2023, 04:07:59 AM »
No need to record anything, shush's hacks work as reported by poster and that's it end of story. He told me how they work it during a game that he hosted where there was only 3 of us. He made a program that can detect who is mining what mine. He uses this to his advantage to gay someone at start without scouting. Also, he knows where u expo so as soon as you start mining that spot he goes after it. SS does shit because it does not show such outside program. Showing other people how it works is how he got caught, he just cant keep his mouth shut, yet he denies it and keeps saying, ask for SS, stupid dumb ass knows very well SS does shit.

P.S. I don't miss dellam one bit since mofo use to spoof hack my name, I guess the mofo was in love with me.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2023, 07:08:55 AM »
Looks like Shush retired his “Shush” name.
Anyone know what name he is playing on now?
war2 > war3

Offline Dudakurten

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2023, 08:12:58 AM »
Is there any chance to track IP? Or dont worth due to VPNs

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2023, 09:26:29 AM »
I already searched the DB’s for any matching IP’s.
He is using a vpn to play now. (I doubt he just quit.)
war2 > war3

Offline DNA-CELL

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2023, 04:57:42 PM »
He is using one of the SoloLev names, I'll figure it out that way he talks gives it away

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2023, 09:56:07 PM »
Yah just get smurf to send dik pic if it's tiny like thumb then it's shush, just match it to others

« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 10:03:28 PM by Rareskills »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2023, 06:53:46 AM »
One thing I will say is if I look up your IP to see your aka and see there aren't any accounts associated to it that raises questions because why would any player in 2023 have no duplicate accounts.
war2 > war3

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2023, 05:06:14 PM »
to be able to view smurf accounts.
I'd say looks like a very bad idea as for me.
If someone will look and know how it works, that will mean everybody will know how it works. And how to bypass it then.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.