War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available! Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Dark Professor
Server.War2.ru / Re: Why doesnt Sepi ever play anyone good?
« Last post by Szwagier on Today at 04:45:35 PM »
I dont want play vs him
In short a trans person is simply someone that feels much more "right" as another gender.  Living as a gender you don't think you should be would be difficult, but presenting as a different gender and being accepted as that gender is also a difficult process.  The way you dress, hormones, and surgeries are some of the ways people might approach the issue, but what a trans woman is gonna do with their dick isn't really the center of their being trans and might vary by circumstance.

Ok new question. You think someone under the age of 18 should be allowed to pursue gender reassignment? 

Depends on the situation, I would say this is best addressed on a case by case basis.
General Discussion / Re: The Atheist Delusion
« Last post by BabyShark on Today at 03:14:17 PM »
Lol

It's incredibly easy to answer.

I'm not at my PC atm. I'm out n about n only have my phone. And I'm not always in a mood to have conversations with hateful Christophobic heterophobic bigots.

But when that mood strikes me, I'll elaborate on how grossly uninformed you are about anatomy.

The tailbone is not vestigial.
Server.War2.ru / Re: Why doesnt Sepi ever play anyone good?
« Last post by Raz on Today at 02:20:30 PM »
Says they won't play him and if you look at it he has also played good players like Ripe and spb... Would love to see a series vs swift or u8
Server.War2.ru / Re: Ways to cheat in war2.
« Last post by BabyShark on Today at 02:07:17 PM »
I didn't say I was talking about myself either but if there is a baby you better not be cheating and we need to figure out who the father is and get some child payments set up pronto.

I think I'd X out all those impotent and infertile first.

Mousey you're a genius.

That's how we will re-populate the server! It's so obvious I can't believe no one suggested it before. We need to be the broodmares of the W2 Endangered Species Breeding Program. PM Terra and Jade.

I wouldn't bother with anyone not of proven fertility, especially with how costly it is to ship frozen semen.

General Discussion / Re: The Atheist Delusion
« Last post by Sentinel1 on Today at 02:06:43 PM »
she cant answer it but you cant show evidence of wolves turning into dolphins, stalemate.
Server.War2.ru / Why doesnt Sepi ever play anyone good?
« Last post by Sentinel1 on Today at 02:03:52 PM »
Looking through his match history on the ladder, he pretty much sticks to tier 3 and occasional tier 2 opponents.
Server.War2.ru / Re: Ways to cheat in war2.
« Last post by mousEtopher on Today at 01:59:04 PM »
I agree with you that Player A is a slimeball, but I don't think it's fair to blame Player C.

Player B's girlfriend was a bitch anyway, and I really don't think Player B was that upset about it.

Player B's W2 performance didn't diminish any, from what I could tell.

It sounds like Player C set up a date between Player A and Player B's girlfriend. Then Player B's girlfriend and Player A started to date. Player B found out about his girlfriend going out with Player A behind his back and ended the relationship. But from the sound of this, BabyShark had had sex with Player B at some point before Player B and Player B's girlfriend broke up, and Player B had rebound sex with BabyShark - after which BabyShark was able to conclude that Player B's performance had not diminished Edit: diminished due to the break up.

wow, we need to logic puzzle this shit !

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10