Author Topic: WTF is this?  (Read 51637 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: WTF is this?
« Reply #225 on: November 11, 2015, 11:43:05 PM »

You guys are straight up nuts.
Lol true that, I was just trolling the last part of this discussion. At least me and TK seem to have come to an agreement our personality's don't mix and to just leave it at that. Also back to the main point of this thread I don't hack never have on RU and I have no idea why it has triggered me twice(both times while I was in channel lol).

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #226 on: November 11, 2015, 11:44:06 PM »
Wtf is that supposed to mean Ryu? I get flagged for no reason so its fishy I'm going to keep videos proving I don't. Whatever, I don't hack and never have an have provided evidence both times I got falsely accused.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 11, 2015, 11:44:40 PM »
I will be recording all of my games from now on for the time being. I already recorded most of them anyway, but I have no idea why it has flagged me twice in channel, so just to be sure I'll keep evidence. Also I will provide SS's instantly anytime asked. I have also stopped idling for the most part on the server.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 11, 2015, 11:47:17 PM »

I will be recording all of my games from now on for the time being. I already recorded most of them anyway, but I have no idea why it has flagged me twice in channel, so just to be sure I'll keep evidence. Also I will provide SS's instantly anytime asked. I have also stopped idling for the most part on the server.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 11, 2015, 11:48:16 PM »
Lol whatever I see you are on a spam the forum with pictures kick right now. Good job posting those pictures you are brilliant! ;D

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 12, 2015, 03:14:13 AM »
Xxxsmeagolxxx you are not innocent ( your 100% guilty)
Now if your really are innocent you could imagine how I feel. I DONT hack . I've never shown up on antihack yet I'm accused of hacking all the time

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2015, 04:58:21 AM »
I do not hack and have never hacked on server RU. You are a hacking piece of shit detriment to the server. I provide evidence I don't hack and help this game. You are a low life, the end.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2015, 05:09:57 AM »
Afraid you do hack ( antihack doesn't lie)

Denial is the first sign of guilt

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2015, 05:17:05 AM »
I do not hack and have never hacked on server RU. You are a hacking piece of shit detriment to the server. I provide evidence I don't hack and help this game. You are a low life, the end.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2015, 09:18:28 AM »

But you got pinged twice, I mean you must be doing something [emoji54]

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 12, 2015, 09:29:46 AM »

Putting Dellam anywhere but the server is a great idea. He's a piece of shit hacking troll. I support banning ALL hackers. I hate cheating against other people in any way and people who know me know I don't hack.

Go spam somewhere else Ryu the big boys got it figured out here.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 12, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »

Putting Dellam anywhere but the server is a great idea. He's a piece of shit hacking troll. I support banning ALL hackers. I hate cheating against other people in any way and people who know me know I don't hack.

You do like hanging out with the big boys  [emoji54].

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 12, 2015, 09:54:19 AM »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 12, 2015, 09:56:19 AM »
Someone is clearly angry [emoji54].

Stop the hacks all I ask. That AH is hardly ever wrong.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 12, 2015, 09:57:28 AM »

You do like hanging out with the big boys  [emoji54].

I'm not angry at all lmao. You just keep dogging me over bullshit. I do not hack get over it, stop trying to take personal shit out on me over the forum. Get a life.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 09:59:06 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »