War2.ru Slogan
News: The new antihack is here! Upgrade to War2Combat 4.0
today (it will eventually be mandatory for playing!)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mods & Development / Re: Warcraft 1 modding
« Last post by Szwagier on Today at 08:16:54 PM »
its very easy
52 6A 32 04 FE 1E - gold mine mission 1 orc at 6 o clock
only even numers 00 02 04 06 08 0A 0C 0E 10 etc
52 - X   
6a - Y
32 04 FE gold mine
1E - how many gold
00 - almost 0
EE -  something 66000

I know also how to change map also but its very hard, i think making "new" map need few hours "m" free space "^" tree "ยค" water
General Discussion / Re: Leftism thread for forum.war2.ru
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 07:30:31 PM »
dude all trump has to say is, let my son buy some land over there...it will prosper cause  we trumps are so "GREAT" the people will "Love" him and it will make NK great again...which he might killed but then be war.

and of course show them sc1..lots of better options than nuke threats..

ive looked at pics south korea is alot better off than north..thier people dont need a war

just 2 ego's oh god kinda miss obama..

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/09/18/stanislav_petrov_obit/ great dude here ..coulda happened

King Nebuchadnezzar II its what happens when mortals try to be a god...well music and beer time

Kim Jong-un  has likely been judged
always exaterated* of course how us drunks roll :P but no i did get shocked by one cousin back then fuck if thats turned on ..dam nature is all i can say...in a swimming pool people nothing like that story!
Mods & Development / Re: Warcraft 1 modding
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 07:02:15 PM »
i cant move the gold mines yet  >:( .. nice man!
Server.War2.ru / Re: The return of Yamon
« Last post by Sentinel1 on Today at 06:33:13 PM »
yamon has been retired since 2005 so this is great news for the war 2 community.
30 noobs, and i'm on that list you just posted. the only reason i'm not on that shirt is because when i beat knitterhemd for his mastertag, a technical difficulty occurred and he's wearing my master tag lol
you dont have to buy or ware them
also 30 people have done voting on this and your the first person who complians
i am following this list of players not aloud in tier 3 touney
Hi guys,

Saturday July 1st at 3pm eastern we will be hosting a tier 3 tournament in the tournament channel.

The map will be Garden of war on High/Ef settings. bo3
Finals will be in the KOTH format with the 1st map being gow ef. bo5   

Prize payouts will be $40 for 1st and $20 for 2nd.(As always players must warvid/stream and have paypal to collect their cash prizes)

Players who are excluded from this tournament are the following.

00kyle
u8t3io3p
braviet
Shotgun
Startale
Alf-Attack
BHC-Jesk
Medivh
Viruz
00Joe
00Logan
Player
Knitterhemd
Sepi
tyrus
Yamon
Greenagenda
Mystical
Spb
00steve
ogremage
-Koorb-
Dugs[anz]
Ltfan
Tabac[Man]
Teaboy
^PaperBoy~SoL^
Lone
Rat
Dong3er
Claw
Poscow
Vizzer
Seriest

*All decisions regarding who is allowed to play in this tournament is subject to discretion.   

also it is says seriest in list if it is wrong it isnt my falut accept anti kivinemo fixed it for the sshrit so its right now also the list og 8 pro player in gow 1v1 toruney is from xurnt gow 1v1 toruney

It is spelled u8t3io3p

Also I think that logo is war3ish or world of warcraft? As a war2 player I would never buy that. If you do make a regular war2 one though I will probably get one!

Also your list of players on the back is pretty random from what I can tell. If this is a official shirt to celebrate the 2017 GOW 1vs1 tour, and you want to put names, go with the final 8 who won a cash prize

u8t3io3p
braviet
Swift
Viruz
Knitterhemd
BHC-Jesk
Poscow
alf-attack

also
[/img]

looks like seriest winning in poles with 6 votes here is new shirt with update favorate player of community

it's so cringy when noobs make war2 shit when they have no idea who's good and who's not. Why on earth is knitterhemd on that shirt? lmfao
paperboy is easily the most noob friendly good player. Not to mention I am better than half of the people on this shirt, and i've done more for noobs than anyone.
You also spelled serist's name wrong. And why isn't swift separated from the rest of those players? why is claw, rat, and tabac man an option? 70% of the options are players who game exclusively with good players and don't even let anyone watch.

Tim and Eric - Great job! - YouTube
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10