War2.ru Slogan
News: There's a new version of War2Observe that fixes the crash issue,
download from the downloads page today!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: Anyone from Athenes?
« Last post by Tolean on Today at 02:53:40 AM »
Sadly but my trip is over, and it was without blackjack and whores😁😁😁. But it was worth to visit the city. If you have some free days go there, you wilo not regret. And if you want you can find there almost everything, from cultural monuments to 20$ women. 😁😁😁. Mother of modern society....
Server.War2.ru / Re: Anyone from Athenes?
« Last post by easycompany on May 27, 2018, 10:28:28 PM »
im afraid of the ugly aka bitter it will keep climbing..u cant even wish it away there i told u the truth ill continue my search..lol i want even escape it bad is it manifest there is no of all my freinds g fucking luck what a bitch..good job clap clap for letting gamers out joel olsteen?

u can have your bullshit gods mine protect me and thierselve they will soon learn..well eating ravolii ohh save by the bell is on..tomoorow looks like we are packed with ssf2 as in super street fighter 2
Português / Re: meu musica section
« Last post by easycompany on May 27, 2018, 09:02:03 PM »
ive quit just like that

Stand By Me - John Lennon - YouTube
General Discussion / Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Last post by marx was right on May 27, 2018, 07:57:35 PM »
Mods & Development / Re: Lat Trick Bot
« Last post by Lambchops on May 27, 2018, 05:54:11 PM »

@Lambchops, i'll try your dll, but i almost sure that will not help as you open sockets the same way as a python script.

I'd say we have to inject sending packets into war2 process somehow.

Slightly different. You will notice that you can start my dll after wc2 is already started, but you must open the python script before wc2 so it takes precedence. This is not desirable.

I am using the windows API networking primatives. All networking ends up using these functions regardless of the source.
Just because python methods have the same name like "sendto" does not mean that they are the same - the paramaters are different so python is simplifying things behing the scenes before passing them to the API functions. I don't know how close to a 1:1 translation the python methods are, and I don't really need to know as I wouldn't bother using them.

And yes this is a bad way to be doing this, as I have said. It's unlikely to work without causing problems/glitches, but you are trying it out, so I am trying to help.

I have documented the correct way to do this many times, it is only the script-kiddie making noise that is confusing the issue.

Have sent a PM with more specific information.

« Last post by easycompany on May 27, 2018, 05:25:15 PM »
should people that cant port foreward ..should they even be allowed to game? lance had his bots guess he is gone again.. well carry on

maybe everyone needs thier own device to get to the internet..i know yall on a mission but dsl sucks with 2 users..be better if 1 used the 56k part..
General Discussion / Re: DIABLO at yard sale
« Last post by easycompany on May 27, 2018, 05:04:32 PM »
got it also at a junk store..i have never seen a warcraft bnet edition yet.
« Last post by iL on May 27, 2018, 05:00:20 PM »
Tried in different options:
repeated UDP packets to all players every 10 sec, 1 single ip to every player, nobody can join my game hosted from unforwarded 6113.

If i keep repeating packets to every player, i can't join any game (i get lat).
If i stop lat trick bot, i still can't join until i restart war2.

What does it mean?
How windows handle that packets? Maybe windows send "answer" to the application sent the request? That is my next idea.
Otherwise i have no explanation what happens.
@Lambchops, i'll try your dll, but i almost sure that will not help as you open sockets the same way as a python script.

I'd say we have to inject sending packets into war2 process somehow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10