War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Ban Babyshark and Tupac from forums.
« Last post by Shotgun on Today at 03:18:34 PM »
Make our forums non toxic!
mousey asked if I did it, and to be honest, I can't remember.  Maybe.  I remember recently locking two accounts with obscene names, nothing to do with spamming. If it was locked by me then yeah,  it would have to have been due to unrelenting spam.

BS you're taking this "corruption" stance to absurd levels.  We all play here for free, on a server other people pay for. They invest their own time moderating,  creating software and websites,  and host popular tournaments and don't request a cent doing so. You have to remember we are all adults now,  with careers and families.  We don't owe you anything so stop acting so entitled.

Why are you so ruthless to these people that go out of their way to make sure people have a place to kick back and play a '90s computer game?
General Discussion / Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 02:57:05 PM »
lets be rv pirates  :D.. aslong as there wal mart parking lots we gotta home..gooo captalism!! :o what??  >:( >:( >:(for realz
Server.War2.ru / Re: DeathKnight~ unjustly banned at RU server for 13 days
« Last post by woofy on Today at 02:49:06 PM »
mousey asked if I did it, and to be honest, I can't remember.  Maybe.  I remember recently locking two accounts with obscene names, nothing to do with spamming. If it was locked by me then yeah,  it would have to have been due to unrelenting spam.

BS you're taking this "corruption" stance to absurd levels.  We all play here for free, on a server other people pay for. They invest their own time moderating,  creating software and websites,  and host popular tournaments and don't request a cent doing so. You have to remember we are all adults now,  with careers and families.  We don't owe you anything so stop acting so entitled.

Why are you so ruthless to these people that go out of their way to make sure people have a place to kick back and play a '90s computer game?
General Discussion / Re: nba 2017-2018
« Last post by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) on Today at 12:57:35 PM »
Doesnt seem like it.  I mean, the shot clock change is sort of big but not really, the game wont change that much, and the others  are nothing
its so hard to just choooseee 1 tho!!
i think one good thing with adding only one at a time though is that it will (possibly) get people focused on that one map for a period, and get it played more and get people more familiar with it, than if multiple maps were added at once and attention was spread.

But then the other maps you have could still be added the next time we add a map.
– harassing other members by private or public messaging
– obscene, vulgar comments
so if i tower someone and the tower finishes and starts killing all their peons and theyre like "ahh fuck you bitch"
and i send back "stfy asshole" and "lol owned"

Is that against the rules
Anyway good luck.  Enforcement will be tricky and you might be working from a small userbase to start with, but hell who knows, maybe you'll get more newbies signing up  :thumbsup:

You are vile and toxic!
Communists tried to build brand new, secure, non-toxic society back in 1917.

1. More people leave Russian Empire for toxicity than for any other reason.
The brand new USSR will be non-toxic.

2. New proletariat are banned, insulted, rejected. Growth is impossible.
The brand new USSR will welcome new citizens, making growth possible.

3. Unjust muting/banning of innocent citizens.
In the USSR, justice will be carried out fairly and openly in compliance with the new Soviet Constitution (can be seen here: https://bit.ly/2QVlhuf).

4. Nobility and the bourgeoisie are tolerated and even supported and not disciplined.
The USSR will discipline those who act counterrevolutionary.

5. The current Empire is based in Russia, Poland, Finland, Central Asia and its owner, the Emperor, is frequently absent/unavailable. There are no updates.
The USSR is based only in Russia and is updated to modern standards and is more small and secure. The owner, Vladimir Ilyich Lenin is present and available for help.

Come and see for yourself the USSR, better place to live, the best country ever existed!
Server.War2.ru / Re: Message from Babyshark
« Last post by Shotgun on Today at 12:35:57 PM »
Lol, I am pretty sure lamb has a disability.
Come on guys we don't need a new server, old one is pretty good. Let's not split up!

What's wrong with our old community and why is it "brand new"?
We've got quite positive atmosphere here.
For example, Van is a very positive guy, but I have the feeling you may call him "toxic".
There will be no fun without people like him. All you need is a little bit of a sense of humor to tolerate so called "toxic" people.

New players are always welcome, we teach them, and ban only laggers, but I can talk about CHOP community, don't know about GOW.

By the way, I've heard that the "old" server itself located in New-York.

I've also heard that 2Pac tried to hack our server from heaven, or hell, dunno where dead thugz are. Don't do that, rest in peace, brother, I like your songs. THUG LIFE.

:critter: Let's unite and not split up!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10