War2.ru Slogan
News: Don't forget to join Channel: Trivia for trivia!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: New Colors?
« Last post by Cel on November 14, 2018, 01:56:42 PM »
Usually the color replaced is the black color because it is harder to see on the minimap most of the streams use the black to pink mod but you can change the color directly I think the light blue color is something Szwagier did for himself or at least was one of the first to use as a replacement to pink.
You may ask the man @Szwagier:thumbsup:
Server.War2.ru / Re: Lets talk combat edition, spells a and balance!
« Last post by Zelya on November 14, 2018, 11:05:26 AM »
So, lets compare D&D and blizzard

The basic mechanism is very similar.
Each D&D cast (25 of mana) generates 5 bullets in 5x5 tiles area with basic damage 5-10. Each bullet hit targets 10 times.
Each blizzard cast (25 of mana) generates 5 bullets in 5x5 tiles area with the same basic damage 5-10. Each bullet hit target only once, but it will be recreated 10 times.

The first important thing:
When the game calculates real damage, it take into account the distance between bullet and unit(structure) in pixels.Please note, the this is the real center point of an unit/structure in pixels. And the distance = max(distanceX, distanceY).

If distance*distance > 511 damage will be 2-4 (~22px)
If distance*distance > 1791 damage will be 0 (~42px)

But you can't hit target out of 7x7 tiles square. And one bullet can't hit the same target several times per one game cycle.

Also blizzard needs time for "falling" animation before hitting target, but we'll ignore this. We won`t calculate damage-per-second now.

There are two main differences in D&D and Blizzard bullets generation.
1. D&D bullets are static. And they are always placed into the left-upper corner of the tile.
    Blizzard bullets start moving with offset -110px by X -170px by Y and with step multiple of 12 px.  Also additional starting position offset +11px/-11px can be applied. So, the distance values are more randomized.

2. Blizzard ignores target unit/structure. It takes into account only direct X and Y map coordinates to setup 5x5 generation area.
   D&D pays attention to target position. So, it can be lower/upper corner of the building, and all the 5x5 area will be shifted.

May be I've missed something, but I'm too lazy to check again.

Now you can try to calculate which magic is more preferable in different situations.

General Discussion / Re: massive diarrhea spot on the earth
« Last post by individualism results in littering on November 14, 2018, 10:17:51 AM »
jon is right..usa was very careless in the testing..completely ruined a island ..blasting in the ocean. yup sent citizens to die..

Listing America's sins does not somehow make Russia's sins go away.

Actually if you want the record holders for nuking the crap out of someone else's island, you really want the French.

took a destroyed post-ww1 economy into a superpower on par with the u.s and which made impressive advances in technology - the confused liberal brain

Yes, America and Russia carved up the spoils of war when they won, and both countries enjoyed decades of growth and prosperity as a result.

trump probably got help from putin to get into the white house - also stupid liberal brain

Probably? Definately. What's your point? Do you even have a point?

Let me guess .... you feel disenfranchised with your mediocre existance so retweeting propoganda from CAPITOLIST Russian troll farms makes you feel better about being a loser? Was that it? ... Pretty sure that's it ;)

rofl what "spoils of war" did russia have? a totally collapsed economy after ww1? millions upon millions dead after ww2?

and this stupid liberal unironically thinks putin put trump in the white house.  i'm fucking dead.
« Last post by Lambchops on November 14, 2018, 06:06:08 AM »
;D but what we are wanting to find is the "this spell can cast without a unit" stuff and make heal cast..then work to find how to make it target a unit like exo...is it possible idk

no idea, but I agree that would be a cool mod.
General Discussion / Re: massive diarrhea spot on the earth
« Last post by Lambchops on November 14, 2018, 05:30:26 AM »
jon is right..usa was very careless in the testing..completely ruined a island ..blasting in the ocean. yup sent citizens to die..

Listing America's sins does not somehow make Russia's sins go away.

Actually if you want the record holders for nuking the crap out of someone else's island, you really want the French.

took a destroyed post-ww1 economy into a superpower on par with the u.s and which made impressive advances in technology - the confused liberal brain

Yes, America and Russia carved up the spoils of war when they won, and both countries enjoyed decades of growth and prosperity as a result.

trump probably got help from putin to get into the white house - also stupid liberal brain

Probably? Definately. What's your point? Do you even have a point?

Let me guess .... you feel disenfranchised with your mediocre existance so retweeting propoganda from CAPITOLIST Russian troll farms makes you feel better about being a loser? Was that it? ... Pretty sure that's it ;)

Server.War2.ru / Re: Facebook War2 Community
« Last post by Lambchops on November 14, 2018, 05:07:40 AM »
We need a greater presents on facebook

Here ya go, post this on your fb feed:

Merry Fkn Christmas ya numpty  ;D

Server.War2.ru / Facebook War2 Community
« Last post by Shotgun on November 14, 2018, 01:09:56 AM »
We need a greater presents on facebook, perhaps a group were people can post when they are online to look for games. We also have a chat that is full of newbies but looking for more to join. Hit me up. Adrian Wojciechowski on facebook, photo of a giraffe, please no newbs or psychos like babyshark, you can go fuck yourself.
« Last post by easycompany on November 13, 2018, 11:50:44 PM »
 ;D but what we are wanting to find is the "this spell can cast without a unit" stuff and make heal cast..then work to find how to make it target a unit like exo...is it possible idk
« Last post by Cel on November 13, 2018, 11:37:18 PM »
just take away castle stage all together.

I laughed  :thumbsup:
« Last post by easycompany on November 13, 2018, 07:09:26 PM »
just take away castle stage all together.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10