War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Is communism good or bad?
« Last post by CumSavorer4385 on May 22, 2018, 07:31:46 PM »
Why are you still posting?

Why do you still live? Clearly you are a biological mistake.

To own you on this forum bitch.
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on May 22, 2018, 07:29:17 PM »

Why do you still live? Clearly you are a biological mistake.
« Last post by CumSavorer4385 on May 22, 2018, 07:25:51 PM »
@marx was right
@eyyy im walkin here

I had EBT (now called SNAP) when I was homeless...

And I had EBT (SNAP) when I was unemployed.

Technically speaking, I am in the EBT/SNAP financial bracket if I were to still live in NYC.

EBT and SSI offices are for the poor, or unemployed. No one with money goes to these offices.

And most of those people do not use the money in order to get out of that system. They live on it without seeking betterment. Housing in the projects and whatnot.

If any of you here are actually in that position (as I know I have been) then you know it's true, from state to state. I have been in those offices in Upstate NY, NYC (Triboro area), Oakland and San Francisco, CA. They are all the same.

I was homeless for 5 years @marx was right . Have you ever been homeless? I was squatting in NYC, PA and CA. You ever lived in a squat? We were crust punx. Chilled with Anarchists and Communists, Antifa skinheads, street punx, hood niggas, junkies, ex-cons. We were 40oz casualties. Not gonna lie, those times were  a blast. Islam saved my life. I was never priveledged. I grew up in a broken home, divorced parents. To this day, we are still not close to middle class. Everyone lives check to check. With the exception that I live in Egypt now and the USD stretches much farther (thanks to the IMF loan last year that will most likely put Egypt in Israels hands in the future). That's life tho.

Did not read, you are gay.

Moo moo, moo?

Meow! Meow?

Woof woof! Woof!

Grrrrr?

If the above makes no sense, I am merely trying to communicate with the animal @CumSavorer4385 aka @jordan4385

I didn't know people named animals Jordan. I didn't know animals even savored cum...

Good to see we have someone to pick up for Babyshark in terms of posting huge swaths of copy and pasted text and links to videos nobody will click.

Not my objective (and not my problem). As the title states: "References"

I read it (and watch the videos), and posted it. Now I know what you don't, if you decide not to read it. So the jokes on whoever doesn't read.

The difference between me and your resident Christian is that I am Muslim, one. Two, I read and analyze the content. I don't just post ambiguous content or videos with misinformation (as is evident from BabySharks [BS] posts). When I present something, I present it with it's proof and evidence, and the added bonus of clowning on Marx and CumSavorer.

Shut up you faggot.

Would you look at that?

Just like a man can't be a woman, or a woman a man,

likewise, the stupid person is not intelligent, and the intelligent is not stupid.

And, the man is not an animal and the animal is not a man:

But, since you are an animal, like cattle (worse actually), let me make it clear:

Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Mooo

Moo Moo?

Moo! Moo Moo Moo.

I did not read this gay shit you faggot.
« Last post by عبد الشكور on May 22, 2018, 07:09:56 PM »
@marx was right
@eyyy im walkin here

Technically speaking, I am in the EBT/SNAP financial bracket if I were to still live in NYC.

EBT and SSI offices are for the poor, or unemployed. No one with money goes to these offices.

And most of those people do not use the money in order to get out of that system. They live on it without seeking betterment. Housing in the projects and whatnot.

If any of you here are actually in that position (as I know I have been) then you know it's true, from state to state. I have been in those offices in Upstate NY, NYC (Triboro area), Oakland and San Francisco, CA. They are all the same.

I was homeless for 5 years @marx was right . Have you ever been homeless? I was squatting in NYC, PA and CA. You ever lived in a squat? We were crust punx. Chilled with Anarchists and Communists, Antifa skinheads, street punx, hood niggas, junkies, ex-cons. We were 40oz casualties. Not gonna lie, those times were  a blast. Islam saved my life. I was never priveledged. I grew up in a broken home, divorced parents. To this day, we are still not close to middle class. Everyone lives check to check. With the exception that I live in Egypt now and the USD stretches much farther (thanks to the IMF loan last year that will most likely put Egypt in Israels hands in the future). That's life tho.

Moo moo, moo?

Meow! Meow?

Woof woof! Woof!

Grrrrr?

If the above makes no sense, I am merely trying to communicate with the animal @CumSavorer4385 aka @jordan4385

I didn't know people named animals Jordan. I didn't know animals even savored cum...
Good to see we have someone to pick up for Babyshark in terms of posting huge swaths of copy and pasted text and links to videos nobody will click.

I read it (and watch the videos), and posted it. Now I know what you don't, if you decide not to read it. So the jokes on whoever doesn't read.

The difference between me and your resident Christian is that I am Muslim, one. Two, I read and analyze the content. I don't just post ambiguous content or videos with misinformation (as is evident from BabySharks [BS] posts). When I present something, I present it with it's proof and evidence, and the added bonus of clowning on Marx and CumSavorer.

Shut up you faggot.

Would you look at that?

Just like a man can't be a woman, or a woman a man,

likewise, the stupid person is not intelligent, and the intelligent is not stupid.

And, the man is not an animal and the animal is not a man:

But, since you are an animal, like cattle (worse actually), let me make it clear:

Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Mooo

Moo Moo?

Moo! Moo Moo Moo.
« Last post by CumSavorer4385 on May 22, 2018, 06:58:38 PM »
@marx was right
@eyyy im walkin here

Shut up you faggot.
« Last post by عبد الشكور on May 22, 2018, 03:23:19 PM »
@marx was right
@eyyy im walkin here

« Last post by ~ToRa~ on May 22, 2018, 03:16:30 PM »
^^The guy is worth about 4 million.

http://www.famousnetworth.org/ben-shapiro-net-worth/

He not exactly “wealthy.” More like well to do.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10