War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Haven't used these war2 recording programs much, but looking at the meltdown of claw I guess insights don't work on pballs? If not, can you or someone else explain why, instead of starting a traditional war2 forum pissing contest about it LoL

Everyone like different maps. Someone saying their map is better than other maps is just their opinion. Also a person saying some map is more "real" than some other map is just being an elitist cunt.
Server.War2.ru / Re: lol what is this??
« Last post by Ywfn on Today at 08:12:13 AM »
Book available in hard cover on amazon for a lot less.  Get your piece of war2 nostalgia before it's gone!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1522502610/ref=tmm_hrd_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=&sr=
You have the wrong last name. I know his last name, I will inbox it to you. Also his facebook is gone.

Thanks SG, I'll see if I can find something later this afternoon. No promises but I hope something turns up. Are you with 100% certainty that that is his last name? If so, gj on having it, it should make things considerably easy. No one is too impossible to find. :)
« Last post by MaStA{hR} on Today at 07:30:37 AM »
Yeah there was 209 people logged on USEast yesterday. West, Europe and Asia were empty.

JK I don't have wc2 bnet edition anymore :(
You have the wrong last name. I know his last name, I will inbox it to you. Also his facebook is gone.
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 05:41:42 AM »
not worth talking to them people tk,post 2 years old they think its mal ware u dont want them people...u want people that will truly like war2.

has anyone looked at usa east and shit in awhile?maybe theres 1,000s of players  :o
Morawiecki (whos trash btw) spoke the exact same arugments as you guys presented here and the speech was welcomed with dead silence. meanwhile, a fake story of a journalist about his mother was met with loud applause. you decide to ignore it and attack me or the country instead, which means i won

all the meanie marxist words you use, starting with fascist, can be put into the trash can where they (and you) belong. cptclaw invincible yet again

Lmfao I didn't even watch the video I don't care about your retarded pig fucking country's scandals over the prime minister's dung pile, I am just making fun of you because you are a brainless nationalist idiot for possibly the shittiest country in world history.
is your rage coming from the fact im not shamed into ignoring the violence caused by muslim "refugees"?
Flame Wars & Offtopic / Re: Interested in meetup with Polish players
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on Today at 02:26:01 AM »
ending capitalism is the only way to help

Jealously is the cause of people thinking capitalism is bad, not compassion
it is a good day to die
He does its “willtherealkoorbpleasestandup” I already pmed him.

He not respoding.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10