War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Server.War2.ru / Re: Who's poll is the best! Tk or Ywfn?
« Last post by Szwagier on August 17, 2018, 03:24:28 PM »
SHOWMATCH TK VS YWFN

I WANT WATCH!
« Last post by Tolean on August 17, 2018, 03:19:28 PM »
That's because you are an admin and you are not used smbd to know what usually only you know :)
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on August 17, 2018, 03:07:18 PM »
I purposely dont vote in polls that the creator can see.
Server.War2.ru / Who's poll is the best! Tk or Ywfn?
« Last post by Tolean on August 17, 2018, 02:48:07 PM »
:)
Server.War2.ru / Re: What is YWFN best at?
« Last post by Szwagier on August 17, 2018, 02:28:15 PM »
i like playing with/vs ywfn cause its funny forexample when he is losing vs one single guard tower :D
Server.War2.ru / Re: We will always remember you Babyshark!
« Last post by Lambchops on August 17, 2018, 01:59:06 PM »
HAH swag! In your kurwa face!

pfff lies!
* Lambchops hits pause

ss tk
^^
« Last post by tk[as] on August 17, 2018, 01:52:00 PM »
HAH szwag! In your kurwa face!
« Last post by Tolean on August 17, 2018, 01:42:43 PM »
Sad that even here people can't relax and just have fun... If smbd is aggressive to you on war2 and you take it seriously.... Most of us are not 15 years old.... Of course being aggressive to someone on war 2 is the same...  When you grow up you learn to ignore shitty people, and you learn to see when smbd is bad for real, and when just an gaming alter ego is attacking you... You must feel very incomplete to be hurted on wsr 2 forum/server or any other Virtual place. Adult people invented irony and sarcasm to deal with this kind of aggression. Evrbd must understand that if you give reaction to any action it will continue. If you don't care its not fun to attack you anymore. I love this shitty aggressive atmosphere of oir war 2 sever. Evrbd says that this will kill the server, but they forget that all nice (almost all) people don't play it anymore. Only some ,, strang e" aggressive incomplete people would play it so long. What ,,normal" 35 years old person woild play it??? Most of us are narcomans, drinkers, and people with problems in life. We keep the server alive, we don't kill it, we are it's last hope....Cheers
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on August 17, 2018, 01:32:46 PM »
^^I did msg tk quite a few times on FB to come play as I do everyone that disappears for a while.
Server.War2.ru / Re: What is YWFN best at?
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on August 17, 2018, 01:30:53 PM »
YWFN is best at having nightmares of becoming known as a has been who can’t outrush van or tk.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]