stalin
braviet
player
paperboy
thumb$
khb
yah`mon
jesk

Author Topic: best warcraft 2 player of all time  (Read 43206 times)

Offline Ekulfx

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: best warcraft 2 player of all time
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2018, 01:20:09 AM »
dont know how

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2018, 01:20:18 AM »
get nick in we'll play free castles

U play free castles? Bo5 me? You win I’ll paypal you $50.
war2 > war3

Offline Ekulfx

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2018, 01:41:28 AM »
nah lol ill play tora has to be at my apartment tho at hotel i drop in games

i dont kniw where to paste that?

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2018, 02:08:03 AM »
He plays free castles. Thats makes him my new friend. When we playing Exulfx?
war2 > war3

Offline Ekulfx

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2018, 03:00:32 AM »
L M A O it worked

Offline Ekulfx

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2018, 03:02:53 AM »
discord is for gays no way do i wanna start chattin up the homeboys, i have a girlfriend dude

tora should be home in like a couple weeks depending how long this project takes we're installing the ventilation system in a hershey plant being built out here
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 03:11:24 AM by Ekulfx »

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2018, 04:02:45 AM »
Okay, just post here in the forum when you home. I’ll get Xurnt and loser on, we will play some epic 2v2 and 1v1s of free castles.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2018, 06:11:55 AM »
Okay, just post here in the forum when you home. I’ll get Xurnt and loser on, we will play some epic 2v2 and 1v1s of free castles.

I try to stay away....and they just keep dragging me back in!

You are going to owe me some new wrists Tora.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2018, 08:27:18 AM »
Hmmm, no idea, maybe i am just lucky and last months nobody yells at me, or I am just too tranquilized 😁😁, but some weeks ago i was in one team with shotgun and i was 6. So i was the worst there in the worst spot, all he said to me next game was that I am too new and that i should watch, not play. No bad words or accusations...  And he was right, i got towered, made a cat and survived, but was way to behind. Then i sent my cat to help kill 11 (Player i think) it didnt work and we lost...

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2018, 08:44:19 AM »
discord is for gays no way do i wanna start chattin up the homeboys, i have a girlfriend dude

tora should be home in like a couple weeks depending how long this project takes we're installing the ventilation system in a hershey plant being built out here

wtf no it's not, get discord! HTTP://EN.WAR2.RU/DISCORD !
squeak!

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2018, 08:55:05 AM »
 BabyShark  what do you mean drinking from fountain? Maybe i was drunk, but i am not sure about it :)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2018, 11:19:29 AM »
Yes, Tolean understands, however Babyshark seems to think she should be allowed to play regardless of her being horrible, instead of saying, I know I'm shit, Ill let someone better have my spot for now.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2018, 11:31:39 AM »
You could always use your "better"ness to figure out how to host your own private games and control who plays and who doesn't, instead of trying to hijack other friendly and decent people's public games who want to promote a better community.

On average, there are about zero games hosted at a time.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2018, 11:39:09 AM »
Still trying to justify your shitty position. If the game had a password or not has nothing to do with it. We even told you what to do one game, and you lost one peon and started typing why you couldnt do it and how you didn't know how to do it, and yet, you expect us to let you play, when you give up after losing one unit, LOL.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2018, 12:30:58 PM »
I didn't give up. KHB is the one that left midgame for no reason other than his own personal issues. Everyone on our team was alive and the action had barely started.

This isn't a matter of me not understanding my skill level compared to the top players. I'd estimate I'm about a 5/10 since there are some 10's that can beat 2 of me sometimes. You're a skill level 10. I get it.

But I also know that we had 3 10's on our team plus 5 so team total of 35 and the other team was not all 10s. Let's say their team total was 38. Our team probably had a several point disadvantage but not any kind that would prevent a good or fun game, and isn't fun the point? I've seen super unbalanced looking games at start where the "disadvantaged" team wins.

Maybe your feelings about yourself are so negative that you need to win to feel okay about yourself. I don't know. A lot of people who are 10s are nice people who are respectful to other human beings and don't wither when they lose. Ask yourself why you feel the need to be routinely rude and disrespectful to other human beings.

It also isn't about me insisting that 10s shouldn't be able to play among themselves without 5s frustrating them by incompetence. Not at all.

Just the whole scenario of how it went down was just totally unfair and uncool. You and KHB were already both yelling and raging just from having me on your team. And if I hadn't been given confusing instructions while getting yelled at, I would have done a lot better.

This is bigger than me and bigger than one night of gaming.

You are killing the game you love by routinely treating all people you consider inferior really rudely in a dehumanizing way. Who does that benefit? A lot of people leave and never come back. Why should they hang out with dbags who don't let them play and treat them like dirt?

I actually get treated really well by most people most of the time, and the few noisy dbags aren't going to drive *me* away. But I've seen countless players that barely ever play come and try W2 and in spite of it being an awesome game, their experience is unpleasant and they move on.

In order to satisfy your desire to feel superior and so good and mighty, you need players around to dominate. The player pool has shrunk from 50ish per night 2 years ago when I started to 30ish per night. Many of those are afk or bots, so you might have 10-20 players playing at a given time. You can balance teams by putting a 10+5 vs a 7+8. You can host private games for pros only. You can act in ways that make it more likely that players will want to stay and play and improve at this game, or you can drive them away.

Is it smart to drive all newcomers away from the game you love?

If we had hundreds of players on the game, I guarantee I wouldn't ever join games you're in or talk to you.

Just tryin to work with what we have.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 04:42:30 AM by LiveFreeorDie »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/