War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: Good night everyone
« Last post by Raz on Today at 09:10:21 PM »
Thumbs what's your new aka you newbie? :D
I’ll play if a team is short a player.
Server.War2.ru / Good night everyone
« Last post by Thumb$ on Today at 04:55:49 PM »
Have a good gaming yal✌️
Server.War2.ru / Re: Legends never die
« Last post by Thumb$ on Today at 04:47:46 PM »
Oh my gosh if you guys let me i wanna bring few memorable legends also one of them is my idol.. So there we go koin{is} yamon equinox harrywangs angel*fire mystical and my freaking idol one of a kind the best from the best redskins, 🤩✌️🤓🙄🤓
Server.War2.ru / Re: Legends never die
« Last post by Thumb$ on Today at 04:37:49 PM »
Now don"t get me wrong every player is special but nobody is alike.. Everyone got his talented skillz.. Put it in this way you lamb for example you got your own talent at late game.. Nobody can do what you are privileged to do makin units peons lusting specialy on fastest or late game archers your a legend with your little big talented skillz💪💪🤩✌️🤓
LIUEEEE!

L
EEEEE!

LEEEEEE!

We are team with Sepi. If @Raz wants to join us - u are wellcome.

we can revive our victorious traditions! :d
i think savage[is] is koin[is] who used to go by the name savageking.  Could be wrong
Java, and NetBeans. How I wish Warcraft 2 to be remake as well, or am I the only person that wish a remake of Warcraft 2? If there is no remake, I cannot program the remake myself. No source code for Warcraft 2. I am just dashing myself some random words here...
Server.War2.ru / Re: Talking keeps things alive
« Last post by mousEtopher on Today at 09:49:18 AM »
always so weird when ec goes on a posting/redacting spree :O

im too newb to have much to say on the topic but am interested to see any replies :thumbsup:
Oh well iam on my lunch break so i can reply to you, you gotta find those words search depper in your inner space then your toungue will move with your fingers and you will post something awsome for sure anyhow as for me iam delayed with a day so ima be on gaming tuesday next week so cunexttuesday, ciao😍😍✌️💪💪🤓
hahahah, nicely said
Server.War2.ru / Re: Talking keeps things alive
« Last post by Lambchops on Today at 08:44:51 AM »
im too newb to have much to say on the topic but am interested to see any replies :thumbsup:

Yeah same. I only know one strat well... that's where I go stand next to the water and ally/unvis all - I'm fully pro at that ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10