War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Any updates on Koorb?
Flame Wars & Offtopic / Re: Interested in meetup with Polish players
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on Today at 01:41:16 PM »
I don’t believe you’re hatred of capitalism stems from this self righteous idea of lifting millions of poor people out of poverty.
I believe you are jelous of people at the top of the social status ladder.
General Discussion / Re: As I Lay Dying
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 01:40:31 PM »
david u like super metroid?
Server.War2.ru / Re: lol what is this??
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 01:35:33 PM »
maybe its david..he has been writing lots of stuff..practicing for another book maybe?

gonna have a little talk about this metroid thing ...its just a "ok" game,i mean donky kong country is way better
i'm jealous of your genius brain coming up with this impossible to counter "arguments".
Flame Wars & Offtopic / Re: Interested in meetup with Polish players
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on Today at 01:24:10 PM »
You are jelous of people with more status and wealth than urself marx.
« Last post by tupac on Today at 12:46:13 PM »
Yea, lets bring the author to this server so he can see that nothing has changed.
« Last post by Ywfn on Today at 12:32:18 PM »
Yea, lets bring the author to this server so he can see that nothing has changed.
>Jealously is the cause of people thinking capitalism is bad

lmao. quite nuanced thinking and it only took you a week to come up with it.
Morawiecki (whos trash btw) spoke the exact same arugments as you guys presented here and the speech was welcomed with dead silence. meanwhile, a fake story of a journalist about his mother was met with loud applause. you decide to ignore it and attack me or the country instead, which means i won

all the meanie marxist words you use, starting with fascist, can be put into the trash can where they (and you) belong. cptclaw invincible yet again

Lmfao I didn't even watch the video I don't care about your retarded pig fucking country's scandals over the prime minister's dung pile, I am just making fun of you because you are a brainless nationalist idiot for possibly the shittiest country in world history.
is your rage coming from the fact im not shamed into ignoring the violence caused by muslim "refugees"?
yet you ignore the wars that cause these refugees to begin with . is it your perceived violence of Muslims that matters to you or the fact that they're Muslim?
if you care about violence so much why don't you talk about your organized crime gangs in Poland? or Upper Silesia where crime is highest and made up of Poles and Germans, which is correlated with high poverty rates?
here's the reality , race has nothing to do with how violent people are. it has to do with their socio-economic conditions. period.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10