War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mods & Development / Re: WHO GOT THE CODE SKILLS???
« Last post by Muz on Today at 11:09:58 AM »
ddraw?
Server.War2.ru / Re: AVENTEURS OF RUSSIAN PRO
« Last post by Szwagier on Today at 06:04:26 AM »
haha fake town at 12. that is genius!

Yes I am genius and BEST in MOTHER RUSSIA. Next time I am on the internet (and I am not in war training or have to much vodka from earleir night) I can teach you how to this amazing tekniqe

u are so funny
if u would play vs decent player he would crush your 2 and u will def ur fake dual XD
« Last post by bigvlad on Today at 05:00:36 AM »

Yes I am genius and BEST in MOTHER RUSSIA. Next time I am on the internet (and I am not in war training or have to much vodka from earleir night) I can teach you how to this amazing tekniqe
« Last post by Lambchops on Today at 03:35:24 AM »
+3 Troll points

This is a pretty good effort  :thumbsup:
« Last post by Sepi on Today at 02:53:56 AM »
Server.War2.ru / Re: CHECK IT OUT NEW LADDER MAPS
« Last post by Lambchops on Today at 02:31:29 AM »
Why is not any of my maps considered to be ladder maps? : This is some bs crap :(

There is no reason why your maps shouldn't be considered, but you need to make that happen.

Hint: don't start by calling someone else's thread "bs crap"

Try starting by HOSTING your maps and giving people the opportunity to play them and decide if they like them or not. Just a suggestion.

Server.War2.ru / Re: CHECK IT OUT NEW LADDER MAPS
« Last post by eleison on Today at 02:16:59 AM »
Why is not any of my maps considered to be ladder maps? : This is some bs crap :(
« Last post by bigvlad on Today at 12:42:57 AM »
Another Amerika NOOB say I cheat!

white scout my town at 12 and 2, but he think I dual because I build shops and ranchs outside and I outrush him so he think I hack.. BUT it is
fake town. I like youngsta he nice guy and I think he profassional but I think I am more profassional because my secret and advanced strategy.

When I make my RUSSIA PRO STRATEGY GUIDE I will make you show the
поддельный город (fake town strategy). This strategy is only reserve for REALLY advance plaer and profassionals like me.

I'm think I make sub-scription service so player want to be super REAL pro can have membership to my club and be like vlad__1, REAL RUSSIA PRO.
Support Requests / Hacker needs banning
« Last post by Blat on September 21, 2018, 11:21:33 PM »
serenitynow is a big mouth maphacker

if he wont post ban

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10