Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 97202 times)

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2022, 10:36:23 AM »
to me this began before the eastern Ukraine breakaway regions, when the euromaidan overthrew Yanukovych.
Why now from USSR destroying? Or not from GKChP and Grobachev blocked in Crimea? Or not from Lenin and Nikolai || murdering?
Best idea I can come up with is that the goal is to obtain a peace agreement very favorably to Russia (autonomy and final peace for luhansk and donetsk, promise not to join nato & neutrality, banning Right Sector, somethnig like that).
Really? We were not in NATO and most of people didn't want to join NATO. But they came to us, occupied our territory and start a war in Donbass and later in all Ukraine. And now you tell us: give them Crimea, give them Donbass and promise not to join NATO? Are you crazy? They did this because we were not in NATO. And they will do this again and again. They tell on TV that "there is no Ukraine, this is our land".
We gave all our nuclear weapon to Russia in 1994 and they promised to defend our borders. And what we have now? Russia is fighting against Ukraine. Of course all of us want to join NATO.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2022, 10:41:12 AM »
What country you live in @Zelya

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2022, 10:43:03 AM »
Ukraine, of course.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2022, 10:49:42 AM »
I thought so by your comment, but didn't know we had Ukraine players.

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2022, 10:51:44 AM »
Because you read nothing except this sub-forum and maybe flame.

https://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,6424.msg98143.html#new

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2022, 11:01:39 AM »
to me this began before the eastern Ukraine breakaway regions, when the euromaidan overthrew Yanukovych.
Why now from USSR destroying? Or not from GKChP and Grobachev blocked in Crimea? Or not from Lenin and Nikolai || murdering?
Best idea I can come up with is that the goal is to obtain a peace agreement very favorably to Russia (autonomy and final peace for luhansk and donetsk, promise not to join nato & neutrality, banning Right Sector, somethnig like that).
Really? We were not in NATO and most of people didn't want to join NATO. But they came to us, occupied our territory and start a war in Donbass and later in all Ukraine. And now you tell us: give them Crimea, give them Donbass and promise not to join NATO? Are you crazy? They did this because we were not in NATO. And they will do this again and again. They tell on TV that "there is no Ukraine, this is our land".
We gave all our nuclear weapon to Russia in 1994 and they promised to defend our borders. And what we have now? Russia is fighting against Ukraine. Of course all of us want to join NATO.
I'm saying that might be Russia's goal with this invasion, I'm not making a judgment on whether it's fair to Ukrainians.  It's obviously not.  This entire struggle between east and west has been played with Ukrainian lives as the currency.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2022, 11:07:31 AM »
Because you read nothing except this sub-forum and maybe flame.

https://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,6424.msg98143.html#new

I'm not attacking you. Settle down. I asked a question. I'm working and not 100% concentrated on reading this.

Hoping for best with all civilians. In every country.

No reason people can't get along. All of humanity.. if we tried harder.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2022, 11:18:06 AM »
or are there really a lot of Nazis in that region?

I didnt know about any of the Nazi problems in UK until Blid mentioned it.  They actually do have a real Nazi unit in the National Guard,  it's similar in nature to Russia's own Chechen unit.  In my opinion NEITHER side has the right to accuse the other of having extremist units because both of them have such a unit.  Anyway,  I ran across this wiki page,  even their unit emblem has a Swastika on it:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

However,  just because this unit exists,  it doesnt mean the entire population is Nazi.  According to the wiki (in 2018),  the make up of the unit was only 20-30% actual practicing Nazis.  Whether thats true or not,  I highly doubt it.  Would you join a unit that used a swastika for it's logo?  I know I sure wouldnt.

I also didnt realize there were so many Ukraine War2 players.  I had only known of 4 offhand,  but that link Zelya shows had at least 10 or 15 people at some sort of local war2 tourney.  And I know there are a bunch of Russian players.  I play with SPB a lot (on opposite teams) and I always believed he was Russian.  But the other day he was claiming to be Israeli and couldnt even spell the name.  It was weird.  I couldnt tell if he was being sarcastic, serious, or if he was truly embarrassed to be Russian.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2022, 11:25:00 AM »
He does not support Putin I believe. But he lives in saint Petersburg Russia

I believe he is Russian

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2022, 12:01:22 PM »
If one of these 3 things doesn't happen soon, the U.s or other western nations will get involved:

1) Ukraine falls soon

2) Russia retreats soon

3) American public stops worrying about what's happening.

Right now most of Americans are furious at Russia. Many want us to get involved.

If this behavior continues, America would love to attack Russia either directly or indirectly by defending Ukraine with American boots on ground.

All American politicians love war..  and all Left politicians/media hate Russia.

American defense contractors are very bored and losing money now that we pulled out of Afghanistan and have no wars going on.

American defense contractors control most U.S. politicians. Republicans and Democrats.

Hopefully one of those 3 things happen. Ukraine surrenders, Russia retreats, or Americans get bored and  stop caring about it so much.

It is easy to get American support to attack Russia/defend Ukraine.

Russia invading Ukraine is bad.. but if U.S or China get involved, it is world war 3.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2022, 12:05:32 PM »
I personally think the U.S. government doesn't care too much honestly.

I think only reason Americans are following it so closely is because we get excited about whatever our media tells us to get excited about.

Media has essentially said "covid is over" .. now they need something else to talk about to distract us from how covid seemed to have magically disappeared.

Russia invading Ukraine is perfect distraction ... So American media is using it to distract us.

Truly believe American Government doesn't care too much. 

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2022, 12:08:29 PM »
Out of nowhere u.s. media decided that omnicron is the last variant..  that mask mandates are over..

Very strange because it typically takes many months for new variant to emerge.. and it has not been many months since omnicron spiked in U.S. .. but they seem to know that covid is essentially over.

Doesn't make much sense.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2022, 12:18:19 PM »
omg even talking covid for some reason in a thread about war.

bidens been president for over a year and covid raged during his presidency, a new variant swept the country and is now mostly receded.  That's just how it works, that's not magic.  If it were magic/fake/media-created, it would've disappeared as soon as trump left office, but it didnt.  It'll probably be back in a new variant like you reference, but the public is weary of it at this ponit and has no more stomach for further restrictions so it would seem.  so if antoher variant comes we'll do even less than we did for omicron which was already almost nothing.  just cross your fingers that the next variant is mild and not deadly or else we're in for it lol

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2022, 12:23:21 PM »
It is easy to get American support to attack Russia/defend Ukraine.

Russia invading Ukraine is bad.. but if U.S or China get involved, it is world war 3.
That's why they wont do it.  Russia has a nuclear stockpile, we're not gonna go shooting down their planes and start a hot war with them.  No one gives a shit what the public thinks. 

if military industrial complex wants more money we'll just keep pumping and dumping advanced military equipment into the hands of whoever in ukraine still wants to fight

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2022, 12:40:27 PM »
Maybe it will be interesting for you what russian medias talk about the situation:

The full Putin's speech right before attack to Ukraine.

Sorry, only russian. You can switch the subtitles on and translate.
I tried to find that in english part of RT, but didn't find it there. Only short videos, about 2-3 min.

Western countries aren't listening to Putin, they've ignored his concerns since terrorist Ukraine has been attacking Donbas region since 2014.

But it was known long ago that NATO was goading Russia into war,

extremely good video from 2015 titled 'Why is Ukraine the West's Fault? on youtube. Featuring John Mearsheimer' on youtube explains the situation well.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 12:46:04 PM by Every Billionaire is a Policy Failure »