Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 96512 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2022, 05:22:13 PM »
So when blid posts videos of a few Nazi ukranians.. that means jack shit to me. I've already seen this game played out dozens of times over the last several years in the u.s.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2022, 05:26:06 PM »
There are Nazis even within Russia itself.  There are Nazis everywhere on this planet.  However there is only 1 Putin on the planet and it's clear which one is having a hissy fit atm.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2022, 05:32:44 PM »
There are definitely nazis all over.. and racists.... Just not to the degree opposing political parties would like their base to believe.

Not going to lie the more objective research I do, the more I respect Putin's actions. I can't blame the guy for doing what he is doing if the information I have right now is relatively accurate

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2022, 05:57:36 PM »
It is accurate,  but then you have to stop and remember that ANY country on the planet can join Nato if they meet the requirements (which would include Russia).  So why fight against Nato rather than work towards joining it instead.  It's not like the requirements are inhumane requirements.  There are only 3 main requirements to join and none of those requirements say that you must be against Russia or China or whatever country you want to insert.  When was the last time you saw a Nato country invade another Nato country?  Or even threaten to invade another Nato country?  None that I am aware of.  Basically you must be a peaceful, democratic, free market country.  Not really that difficult if you think about it.

This actually lists all of the requirements of current countries seeking to join:  https://www.nato.int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/pdf_2016_07/20160627_1607-factsheet-enlargement-eng.pdf

Does Russia meet any of these basic requirements?

1.  Peaceful -- Definitely NOT peaceful, no country can be considered "peaceful" when it's in a conflict.  Resolve all conflicts and this box can be checked.  Many will argue that the US is not "peaceful".  I would disagree.  I dont see the US invading Canada anytime soon simply because it wants the oil/land like Putin is currently doing.  Canada has more oil than all of Eurasia combined.

2.  Democratic -- This one is debatable for Russia.  It's current election corruption probably doesnt allow checking of this box, and IMO,  the USA lost this requirement in 2020 due to it's own voting corruption problems.  However,  it's not outside of the realm of possibility for Russia to achieve this and it doesnt require attacking other countries to achieve either.

3.  Free Market -- I dont live in Russia, so I cant say if it has a free market or not

Get those 3 main requirements fulfilled and possible entry into Nato increases substantially.  Do I think Russia will ever be a part of Nato?  No,  not in my lifetime but it's a possibility if the people want it bad enough.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 06:24:54 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2022, 07:15:27 PM »
Get those 3 main requirements fulfilled and possible entry into Nato increases substantially.  Do I think Russia will ever be a part of Nato?  No,  not in my lifetime but it's a possibility if the people want it bad enough.
Putin told in one of his speech: a country should not solve security problems at the expense of other countries. (One of NATO principals).

Each east europe country joining NATO reduces distance to main russian cities. NATO is gradually approaching to Russia. That is unacceptable to Russia.

Also Putшт said he talked to Clinton (if i remember properly) and asked him about Russia to join NATO.
Clinton made it clear Russia is not welcomed to NATO ever...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 07:18:19 PM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2022, 07:21:02 PM »
Clinton made it clear Russia is not welcomed to NATO ever...

I bet Winston Churchill, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and Harry Truman would have said the same thing about Germany back in 1941.  Nothing is ever impossible :)  Germany is part of Nato and look at it's TERRIBLE history against humanity.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 07:23:06 PM by {Lance} »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2022, 07:29:09 PM »
At least russians feels NATO like a hostile block.
And looks like they have reasons to think so...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2022, 07:56:16 PM »
The common theme with every person in a position of power is that they all want the same thing. More power. It's human nature for whatever reason.

Whether it's Biden, Putin, Xi, or Zelenskyy .. if they have the opportunity to oppress any nation for their own people's well being, they will.

The U.S. is the global super power right now, so they have the luxury of doing the most oppression. But if it were any other nation they would be seeking the same goals.

The unfortunate reality is people like us ... the average citizen .. we dont give a shit. We like each other. Regardless of what agendas our governments have... But we have to pay the price for their desire for control and power.

Humans are an evil species.. dont know if that will ever change.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2022, 08:47:58 PM »

interesting take on what is going on and why.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 09:10:41 PM by tk[as] »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2022, 08:50:55 PM »
To post youtube videos,  you have to right click on them and select "Copy Video URL".  If you copy the URL in the browser address bar,  you end up with the 302 errors you see here.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2022, 09:05:13 PM »
To post youtube videos,  you have to right click on them and select "Copy Video URL".  If you copy the URL in the browser address bar,  you end up with the 302 errors you see here.
Or you can use tag "youtube" on forum: red symbol [>] in menu while editing message

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2022, 09:12:08 PM »
ok fixed. thanks.

he talks fast. probably hard for some to follow.

but interesting opinions. Evidence to support opinions.

Just another piece of the puzzle. Im interested in all pieces of the puzzle.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2022, 09:37:57 PM »
Why do you people watch youtube videos about this stuff. Over 30 minutes on that one. What does it say, just tell me. I wrote a post already about all the reasons, you don’t reply to it and just spit out some link to some random shit. I guess if he says what I already wrote here he might not be an idiot but I’ll assume he’s dumb until I hear otherwise
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 09:46:00 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2022, 09:48:51 PM »
he talks fast. probably hard for some to follow.

but interesting opinions. Evidence to support opinions.

Just another piece of the puzzle. Im interested in all pieces of the puzzle.
Watched (with subtitles translated to russian).
That's quite similar to russian poisiton about the situation, but:
1. About Crimea:
Putin didn't pay much attention to economic part.
Priority #1 was - to save people.
There was the referendum in 2014 about Crimea, to stay in Ukraine or to move to Russia.
Official media said the were about 97% or Crimea people voted for Russia. Probably you remember CBUH, he told about that, with photos.
So, here's a real democracy in Russia as official media told us in 2014.
Much more democracy than "the main citadel of democracy - USA".
That's why russians call that not "anexia" but "reunion". Most russian people celebrated that for about several months.
Official media told us that if Crimea stay in Ukrane, ukrainian nazi would arrange a genocide there.
Relations between "pro-russians" and "nazi" was "complicated" for a long time before 2014.

Also official media told us NATO have been ready to deploy military bases in Crimea right after events in 2014.

Priority #2 was - to take contol over the sea.

BTW:
Same referendums have been organized in DPR/LPR. The result was about 70% for join to Russia.
As official media told us - Putin decided that's not enough. That's why DPR/LPR kept stay as parts of Ukraine.

2. About Ukraine in 2022:
the main trigger to attack Ukraine was (as official media and Putin told us) - intentions to put nuclear weapon (against Russia) into Ukraine. And intentions to join Ukraine into NATO.
After Ukraine join NATO, Putin would have to attack the whole alliance. Not possible.
Also not possible to have hostile nuclear weapon in 5 minutes flight to Moscow.
The red line Putin said to Biden weeks before.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2022, 10:30:49 PM »

Lol.

?s=21
?s=21

🥴
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 10:34:56 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »