Author Topic: To all our Ukrainian brothers!  (Read 30993 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: To all our Ukrainian brothers!
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2022, 03:26:29 PM »
.. but you believe all of the civilian blood (who pretty much all took up arms to defend their home) is on the US's hands.

How do you not realize how dumb you sound

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2022, 03:28:42 PM »
You contradict yourself more than anyone I've ever had a conversation with

Clear sign of low intelligence

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2022, 03:30:29 PM »
All of your positions come from a place of emotion , not logic or reason.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2022, 03:33:36 PM »
Russia kills civilians who want to defend their homes.

Somehow you managed to convince your self it's Ukraine fault. 

Cool story.

when they're being supplied the weapons from Ukraine, yes it's their fault.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2022, 03:34:03 PM »
.. but you believe all of the civilian blood (who pretty much all took up arms to defend their home) is on the US's hands.

How do you not realize how dumb you sound

you think the Iraqi military was giving civilians weapons?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2022, 03:59:25 PM »
You think they weren't? God you're f****** dumb.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2022, 05:24:09 PM »
A wise man once said "the only argument I ever lost was with an idiot."
Your wasting your time debating with Jon.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 06:52:56 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2022, 08:52:00 PM »
he logged off. i won.

tk #1.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2022, 11:32:48 AM »
This is general discussion, not war2 discussion or moderated discussion, and jon shouldn't be banned for having differing opinions.  And there's a lot of truth in what he's saying.  No one ever got banned from this board for supporting the invasion of iraq or the invasion of libya etc. so why now?

#1: Ukraine actually is infested with nazis.  They formally folded a literal Nazi battalion into their national guard.  They have some nazis in elected positions.  Here's a tweet from the official ukrainian national guard twitter, showing off how the nazi battalion is greasing bullets with pig lard to shoot muslim "orcs" with. Invalid Tweet ID
 These are the types of people most invested in the ukrainian identity so they have always been the most fervently anti-russia.  They admire a nationalist militia, the organization of ukrainian nationalists, that ethnically cleansed polish people, killing tens of thousands of women and children, and they fly their flag everywhere.
The above was actually the second time in a matter of days that Ukraine twitter account publicly advertised their Nazi allegiances.  Here's one from a few days earlier, absolutely insane:

I think they are doing this deliberately to court right wing fanatics to come join the fight.  It's that or the Nazis are just so prevalent that they keep leaking into tweets accidentally.  With all apologies to Zelya and other Ukrainian players, your country is fucked up.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 11:35:51 AM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2022, 12:25:31 PM »
So, Kadyrov's orcs who go to Ukraine from Chechnya to kill Ukrainians are not Nazis. But Ukrainians who are going to kill them and tell in twitter "Go home, you will not get into Paradise here" are Nazis?
Guys are you really sick?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2022, 12:35:23 PM »
The official national guard account was advertising how their Nazi battalion with an SS on their uniform putting pig lard on bullets to shoot Muslims with, and calling the people "orcs."  It was deleted by twitter for violating hate speech rules!  It's insane to publicly advertise that you are racist Nazis, regardless of the brutality of Kadryov's unit.  And then this other tweet featuring a picture of a guy just sitting on a bench: why did they feature that picture except to advertise his white supremacist fascist Rhodesia patch?  Why are they screaming to the world about how big of Nazis they are?  I dunno.  I get that when there are literally invaders in your country, you might be pretty outraged, so I want to be understanding... there are horrors happening to your country and I am very sorry.  This is still actual Nazi stuff though.  Is it so widespread they can't keep it off their very own social media?  Isn't that concerning?

Putin: We are going to denazify Ukraine.
The world: they are not nazis.  You are a monster.
Ukraine: Check out this video :) It's our Nazi battalion doing Nazi things  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 12:50:37 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2022, 12:59:43 PM »
Or, to make this less of a debate and more of a conversation just to learn from you and your perspective, because it's very cool to have people from all communities including Ukraine here to speak directly with, let me just ask this.  Are you bothered by Azov Battalion?  How do you feel about the integration of open Nazis into the national guard?

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2022, 01:18:01 PM »
with an SS on their uniform|
What??

This is SS:

This is Vagner. His guys denazify Ukraine for 8 years. Cool tattoo isn't it?

Аbout "orcs". How should I call them? Comrades? We call all the Russians "orcs" now. Because of his craze horde. I'm sorry (not really). During WW2 we also named German people not so good.
About bullet. So I should kill them only with regular bullets not to insult their religious feelings? Are you serious?!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2022, 01:26:02 PM »
It's indeed a SS symbol in the Azov insignia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_SS_Panzer_Division_Das_Reich

Anyway fair point that Utkin is a nazi too lol.  He and his group are a private military contractor and not officially part of the Russian military of course but it is fair to say that there are Nazis on both sides I suppose.

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2022, 01:28:32 PM »
Or, to make this less of a debate and more of a conversation just to learn from you and your perspective, because it's very cool to have people from all communities including Ukraine here to speak directly with, let me just ask this.  Are you bothered by Azov Battalion?  How do you feel about the integration of open Nazis into the national guard?
There was no Azov before Russian invasion. It was created to protect Donbass, after Yanokovich has destroyed Ukrainian army (for example, the minister was from Russia). And yes, they are not the ideal of tolerance. But this was a reaction on Russian invasion. War increase radicalization  level everywhere. And "vile war", "hybrid war" do this much more harder.
When I was learning Lviv in Russian language school. Then a daughter of my brother was learning in Lviv Russian language school.. But I hear every day from Russians (who closed all the Ukrainian schools) that I'm fascist, and I hate Russians... Hmmm... I could start to hate. I didn't. Before this war. How you can call me Nazi. And now I'm almost that person which they wanted to see long time ago. But this is reaction on their madness.