War2.ru Slogan
News: The new antihack is here! Upgrade to War2Combat 4.0
today (it will eventually be mandatory for playing!)


Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CumSavorer4385

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 201
2776) General Discussion / Re: FlameWars Forum
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:22:01 PM »
Thinking about it a bit, if you go by net worth rather than income, which in some ways is a better indicator, a lot of the lower parts of the middle classes (in the US at least) are probably not quite as privileged as their income may indicate due to the onerous debt most middle-class Americans are forced to take on to sustain their living standards. This would especially put the most marginalized and poorest communities in the US more firmly on the side of the global oppressed. However, for middle-class families with two people pulling $60k-90k incomes in McMansions and SUV's (for example), I think my previous analysis is pretty solid.

2777) General Discussion / Re: FlameWars Forum
« on: February 26, 2015, 11:52:35 AM »
He's talking about in comparison to the rest of the world, which doesn't mean shit because the third world is most impacted by the exploitation of capitalists, the middle classes in America are impacted to a lesser extent, still they're exploited and the 1% pigfucks in murica are leeching hoarders of undeserved wealth.


What do you mean it doesn't mean shit? It means middle-class Americans are dependent on imperialism to sustain their standard of living. Within the US there is a class conflict between these middle class petit-bourgeoisie and the big bourgeois capitalists, but globally their interests converge more than they diverge. A quick illustration of this dynamic can be seen in the way that middle-class America generally has no solidarity with victims of imperialism whatsoever and does not see imperialism as something wrong in and of itself, and in fact sees it as desirable and right and just. Anti-imperial sentiment only appears in the middle class when it is perceived that imperialism is serving the interests of the big bourgeoisie at the expense of the middle classes (i.e. "Stop sending our boys off to die in pointless wars for oil"). They are almost wholly reactionary in character which is to be expected considering their class position, they cannot be expected to be allies in any sort of revolutionary situation. In fact the petit-bourgeoisie who are frustrated by the political dominance of big capital often tend to form the nucleus of fascist movements.

Middle-class Americans (and middle-class Westerners generally) are exploited relative to the global capitalist elites, but relative to the rest of the world they are in fact some of the greatest beneficiaries of the Global Capitalist Holocaust Slave Empire, and most of them have no interest in seeing that system come to an end.

2778) General Discussion / Re: FlameWars Forum
« on: February 26, 2015, 11:45:43 AM »
Flame wars subforum is kind of dumb. If I don't like a post and want it gone, all I need to do is start a flame war with someone and the thread disappears. Its like taking away everyones guns because of a few bad criminals.


Agreed. Guns should be taken away from the middle and upper classes not because of a few criminals but because it is politically necessary to advance humanity in a progressive direction towards communism.


Middle class isn't the problem, that is where the majority of people should be. Its the upper class 1% that are the problem. There was an article published recently that said that the top 1% in the world now have more money that the rest of the 99%.



The "middle classes" of developed countries are the top 1%.


lol???? Not even close.


That's distribution of wealth in the US, not globally. You only need to make around $34k a year to be in the top 1% globally by income. US median income is about $50k a year.

2779) General Discussion / Re: FlameWars Forum
« on: February 26, 2015, 11:12:34 AM »
Flame wars subforum is kind of dumb. If I don't like a post and want it gone, all I need to do is start a flame war with someone and the thread disappears. Its like taking away everyones guns because of a few bad criminals.

Agreed. Guns should be taken away from the middle and upper classes not because of a few criminals but because it is politically necessary to advance humanity in a progressive direction towards communism.

Middle class isn't the problem, that is where the majority of people should be. Its the upper class 1% that are the problem. There was an article published recently that said that the top 1% in the world now have more money that the rest of the 99%.


The "middle classes" of developed countries are the top 1%.

2780) General Discussion / Re: FlameWars Forum
« on: February 26, 2015, 11:01:18 AM »
Same here, this forum should be a positive place for kicking back and having friendly conversations with your mates.

2781) General Discussion / Re: FlameWars Forum
« on: February 26, 2015, 10:59:47 AM »
Flame wars subforum is kind of dumb. If I don't like a post and want it gone, all I need to do is start a flame war with someone and the thread disappears. Its like taking away everyones guns because of a few bad criminals.

Agreed. Guns should be taken away from the middle and upper classes not because of a few criminals but because it is politically necessary to advance humanity in a progressive direction towards communism.

2782) General Discussion / Re: A Real Gamer.
« on: February 25, 2015, 09:27:43 PM »
I mean, I know a lot of people don't care about nor do they care to even attempt to understand the problem trans people have with people claiming that they're only pretending to be who they personally identify as as a person, but to attempt to put it into perspective, what if you self-identified as a gamer, only to be told you're not a "real" gamer based on completely arbitrary reasons? That you were only pretending to be a gamer, that only people who were born gamers could actually be gamers, and that even if you didn't realize you were born a gamer, you're still a gamer, or that if you weren't born a gamer, but thought you were, you're still not a gamer?

2783) General Discussion / Re: On the Formation of a better 'War2' Community
« on: February 25, 2015, 10:18:27 AM »

Warcraft 2: Friendship is Magic with a habitation of strangers in the Tides of Darkness

2784) General Discussion / Re: On the Formation of a better 'War2' Community
« on: February 25, 2015, 09:51:42 AM »
I'm tired of this place simply being a habitation of strangers, its time to build some lasting communal ties among the Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness online community.
Coming from the guy who follows the law of my little pony.....we can learn alot from this man!

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X



I am a Christian communist, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic perfectly encapsulates those values.

2785) General Discussion / Re: On the Formation of a better 'War2' Community
« on: February 25, 2015, 09:22:43 AM »
I'm tired of this place simply being a habitation of strangers, its time to build some lasting communal ties among the Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness online community.

2786) General Discussion / Re: A Real Gamer.
« on: February 25, 2015, 08:35:41 AM »
Nintendo are true gamers, I haven't had a Nintendo console since the Gamecube and its killing me.

GameCube was crap, I think everyone remembers Luigi's Haunted Mansion lol

Resident Evil 4 was sick.
Someone buy me a 3DS so I can game on the go.

If I ever win the lotto i'll make sure to buy you one my friend


Thank you.

2787) General Discussion / Re: A Real Gamer.
« on: February 24, 2015, 05:24:31 PM »
Nintendo are true gamers, I haven't had a Nintendo console since the Gamecube and its killing me.

2788) General Discussion / Re: A Real Gamer.
« on: February 24, 2015, 10:31:30 AM »
The 3DS is sick and all your favorite Nintendo classics are available for it on the eShop.

2789) General Discussion / Re: A Real Gamer.
« on: February 24, 2015, 07:29:30 AM »
Someone buy me a 3DS so I can game on the go.

2790) General Discussion / Re: A Real Gamer.
« on: February 23, 2015, 11:26:25 PM »
I wish I could game even more but I have a job and things :(

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 201