War2.ru Slogan
News: There's a new version of War2Observe that fixes the crash issue,
download from the downloads page today!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: nba 2017-2018
« Last post by eyyy im walkin here on Today at 02:25:21 PM »
I told you tyhey should get Kawhi and you were crying.
Sepi watched the game and he was there the whole time he saw them say that "oh it must of been ally chat" during the game.... well the game is still going on so why didnt he take a screen shot after they said "oh we didnt see it".  After they said that they knew I wanted a screen shot so why didnt they take one?   The game was still in session.   
I asked them several times in the games that he better post SS and thats why he insta resumed 3 times in a row, so there was no time to pause for SS.  I asked for SS Sepi saw it and so did they, that was their response in the game was "oh you must of asked ally chat" well the game was STILL GOING ON, so why couldnt he take a screen shot once we were conversing and they knew i wanted a SS after the 3 "insta resumes".. why else would a player instantly resume without asking if we needed a pause, when the very FIRST thing i asked before pausing was TEABOY SS.  So with asking that he knew to resume immediately everytime i asked for SS, until i was out of pauses.   This is not the first time I have asked Teaboy for a SS and never got one, hence the reason why i made a fucking forum account just to make this complaint.  I expect him to be banned for atleast two weeks for not producing SS when hes already been caught for blatantly hacking and your anti hack doesnt even fucking work cause KLAW (POLISH PLAYER HMMMMM) has hacks out there that I have been told they can get around your AH bullshit.  So I am serious about the polish players not only Teaboy but Maciek and u8 looked into as well.
I didn't see him asking ss. Must have been ally chat.
Shotgun and Dugs tried to get me banned 10 years ago for insaresuming ONCE - and they had been asking me for ss like 500 times and me producing ss 500 times, and them pause trolling me for weeks. They demand me to get banned for instaresuming when they pausetroll me for weeks and i resume once (and produce ss when they repause and ask for ss). Teaboy instaresumed intentionally and in spite three times. Also Teaboy still has not posted any ss 24 hours later - there has been a rule about posting ss late. The later you post the more time you have to edit your ss.
I can testify that Van asked for ss like 5 times. He paused the game 3 times, and teaboy instaresumed 3 times.
General Discussion / Re: nba 2017-2018
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 11:11:28 AM »

Ujiri owns
Server.War2.ru / Re: speedrun war2 records
« Last post by LuX on Today at 09:04:49 AM »
I've tried speedruns on Mega man and Silent Hill. Not so much success on silent hill. The amount of time speedruns take to perfect is insane.
Server.War2.ru / Re: speedrun war2 records
« Last post by Winchester on Today at 02:29:01 AM »
I speedrun resident evil and crash bandicoot froom time to time. Looking to speedrun Oddworld games too.
Server.War2.ru / Re: HSC BNE 3v3 Tournament.
« Last post by Ring62 on July 17, 2018, 11:24:48 PM »
kk im down for human human orc. Our orc player will be he man  ,, me and tofu human
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10