War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
>Jealously is the cause of people thinking capitalism is bad

lmao. quite nuanced thinking and it only took you a week to come up with it.
Morawiecki (whos trash btw) spoke the exact same arugments as you guys presented here and the speech was welcomed with dead silence. meanwhile, a fake story of a journalist about his mother was met with loud applause. you decide to ignore it and attack me or the country instead, which means i won

all the meanie marxist words you use, starting with fascist, can be put into the trash can where they (and you) belong. cptclaw invincible yet again

Lmfao I didn't even watch the video I don't care about your retarded pig fucking country's scandals over the prime minister's dung pile, I am just making fun of you because you are a brainless nationalist idiot for possibly the shittiest country in world history.
is your rage coming from the fact im not shamed into ignoring the violence caused by muslim "refugees"?
yet you ignore the wars that cause these refugees to begin with . is it your perceived violence of Muslims that matters to you or the fact that they're Muslim?
if you care about violence so much why don't you talk about your organized crime gangs in Poland? or Upper Silesia where crime is highest and made up of Poles and Germans, which is correlated with high poverty rates?
here's the reality , race has nothing to do with how violent people are. it has to do with their socio-economic conditions. period.
General Discussion / Re: Cop Protects First Amendment Rights
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 11:24:44 AM »
i'm reading a criminology textbook and basically the police force is quite new (since the industrial revolution) and was created by wealthy elites to protect themselves from poors. the wealthy knew they were criminals and stealing off the backs of the working class and the high inequality would inspire revolt, so the police force was their protection.
Server.War2.ru / Re: lol what is this??
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 11:11:35 AM »
i think its this dude
Lucas John Jensen   Xurnt go track him down!

he has been playing video games since 1979 and has no intention of stopping. His favorite game of all time is "Super Metroid".   yup he plays alone  or he woulda said "Super Mario Kart" cant trust this dude.
insights don't work on pballs
yes! that was exactly my point when i made my post. its a newbie mistake
Code: [Select]
did you srsly insight pball matches? is this your first month on w2?smeagol went all aggressive on the maps i play or my sexual orientation, so i couldnt just let it slide given his ugly ex or the fact he plays pballs LOL
General Discussion / Re: nba 2017-2018
« Last post by eyyy im walkin here on Today at 10:55:04 AM »
General Discussion / Re: Cop Protects First Amendment Rights
« Last post by woot. on Today at 10:40:32 AM »
sux to live in this city...
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eKN48GBU07E" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g9KgS70ElSQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
« Last post by woot. on Today at 10:31:34 AM »
i'd buy it just for nostalgia.... i remember i met someone doing some kind of research online about gaming linguistics awhile back.. anyways this person did not know what pwn means... i had to give him/her the run down saying pwn = own and own = u lost badly.....
« Last post by eyyy im walkin here on Today at 10:18:26 AM »
While this post was chastised by a number of other posters in the thread, an earlier post written by the same individual in a less explicit manner received little of the same criticism:

PCSPEAKER: Valk may suck a lot of dick and dodge me all day long, but the reasons I don't think he hacks is because the fags accusing him are dumbfucks.

Both of these posts emphasize the same sort of physical manifestation to the action of being bad at a video game.  To play poorly is equivalent to being a "fag." The phrasing in "suck a lot of dick" reminds the reader of Romero's poster,

lmao wtf.  some former war2 player probably was like, "i know exactly where i can go to gather research on fucked up gaming culture"
Haven't used these war2 recording programs much, but looking at the meltdown of claw I guess insights don't work on pballs? If not, can you or someone else explain why, instead of starting a traditional war2 forum pissing contest about it LoL

Everyone like different maps. Someone saying their map is better than other maps is just their opinion. Also a person saying some map is more "real" than some other map is just being an elitist cunt.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10