War2.ru Slogan
News: The new antihack is here! Upgrade to War2Combat 4.0
today (it will eventually be mandatory for playing!)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
al copone was a liar lol yeah right
its why your a thinker and not a psychic
my main objective is to own all our haunted houses in my family..but my dam dog killed my great aunts ducks she still hates me ..im out of the house that raised all my family roots
i know u got some haunted locations in aus..
damit my cousin dry humped me in a swiming pool when i was 15 ahh the good ole days..fuck 100 years ago u was almost likely to marry a 1st cuz..who the fuck added the social stigma

hey !!! this is not moderated!

This Day Aria [1080p] - YouTube

relationship these days "Im Bringing Some Games!!"..ends in "You Dont Want To Play Anyhow"
from what i found out you dont meet god at all.....and he likes you to be holy as he is..well gone back general listening to music ill be there by meself.
Server.War2.ru / Re: about dodging (this time 00joe)
« Last post by Antti_Kiviniemi on Today at 06:03:18 PM »
I also want to say that Joe is a huge power bottom who (last year) outright publicly declared that he refuses to play 1v1 against me. What a pillow biter. Joe could make some dough as a street walker.
Server.War2.ru / Re: about dodging (this time 00joe)
« Last post by Antti_Kiviniemi on Today at 05:58:56 PM »
we can play tomorrow ripe if you like. say what time and ill show up. BO5 would be cool. Date?

Btw why did u build in the game where i was 6 and spb was s9? You had more gold mined than I did, and you were supposed to be a watcher.
*presses face against glass of moderated section* :(((
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10