Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: [Release] Warcraft II Widescreen / High resolution patch
« Last post by fois on April 11, 2024, 01:18:14 AM »
Very nice mockup! Not sure yet if like it, it's a bit over the top TBH... I guess it would look better on a higher resolution like 1920x1080 but for 1280x704 it's just too big?

Player names are cool, should be easy to patch in. I'll give it a try soon
Is there somebody interested in doing some graphics artwork for a new tileset called as Lava River in Warcraft 2 ? I have the tileset sheet and your job would just be to give some cool and more realistic animations for Lava in Water tiles, but now with Lava shades (aka: orange, yellow, red shades). I'm looking for someone who would be interested at something like this. Of course, credits for this work will be given to you.

In Lava river v1 I have set some animations already in Shorelines & Water (Lava), but it still needs work there to be properly showcased.

In Lava River v2 there are not animations in shorelines but some in Water (Lava).

There's a video and screenshot into here to showcase the index colors that have to be used for the animations. And a video to showcase how currently its seen Lava river v1 with its current animations.

Video with current Lava animations: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtHUwvs739I6bSXiqF4I3pcJyKw?e=ACGq6z
Any help is really appreciated !
Mods & Development / Mouse /cursor sticking with certain resolutions
« Last post by Tarriel on April 10, 2024, 12:53:17 PM »
hi all

new here so thank you for the help in advance hopefully

i have been playing the game via BN but only recently discovered the Warcraft II Widescreen Patch v1.9

i can get the game to play in all the resolutions listed but above 1024x 526 the ingame mouse /finger is sticky ?

can some one recommend the decent settings as looking at the options in the config i am not sure what to set it to so it runs as smooth as possible

my monitor is a Gigabyte 28u gfx card is a 3080ti so any help would be great as i loved this game years ago

thanks
« Last post by Maxx444 on April 08, 2024, 09:45:24 AM »
Interesting take @eleison
I like the player name / colors on the bottom left. Don't know how I feel about the larger in game minimap.... cool if it was an option though.
I thought you were suggesting a larger lobbymap :D
« Last post by eleison on April 08, 2024, 04:23:53 AM »
That's probably going to be a lot of work, I guess we would have to switch the minimap from 128x128 to 256x256 to make that happen... But that would mean the entire sidebar has to be redone (would probably take weeks to complete!)

Ah, I see. I guess it's not the graphics that would take time, but the development? I just made a fast sketch how it would look like. :)
Also added the player names / colors to the bottom left, since I think that would also be a great improvement.

And this is how it looks atm, for reference:
Use Binance to donate.

Pay for 5 x 5 gold bars delivered to dr. Borzak Felix from Mocrea Mental Hospital:

https://app.omotix.com/invoice/e8fb7c53-2d32-40a4-96c1-b4035667a0a4/

The gold bars will be delivered to Mocrea Mental Hospital to Borzak Felix.

Also you can donate to make cannabis from Europe come to me:

https://bestbud.nl/afrekenen/order-pay/66326/?key=wc_order_oqtgr58SehjRy

The cannabis from Europe will be delivered to my address.

Please donate.
Thank you.
Server.War2.ru / Sunday GOW 2s Tour - 20:30 CET(around)
« Last post by Dudakurten on April 07, 2024, 09:23:52 AM »
Same as from yesterday.

Around 20:30-21:00 CET probably.
2vs2
Only gow
Bo1 , with loser brackets bo1 as well.
Final bo3 starting 1-0
no prizes
« Last post by fois on April 07, 2024, 12:34:37 AM »
Thanks @fois!

Great work :)

I edited my own chat background, thought the one included was a bit too pixelated and dark. I attach it if anyone playing with 1280x704.

Nice! Here's also the original artwork https://pixeldrain.com/u/UJcGWBzy
Maybe that helps in case you want to play around with it some more

Would be nice if you had a bigger mini map at higher resolutions. I can help with the graphics if it is something you want to develop, fois. It would be a great improvement, because the mini map is a bit too small on high resolutions.
I can also make the lobby graphics for wide screen if you need.

Anyways thanks :)

That's probably going to be a lot of work, I guess we would have to switch the minimap from 128x128 to 256x256 to make that happen... But that would mean the entire sidebar has to be redone (would probably take weeks to complete!)

Server.War2.ru / Re: Today 2s gow Tour 20:30 CET
« Last post by Dudakurten on April 06, 2024, 04:08:52 PM »
Thanks for playing.
I will try tomorrow to host another one, same time and same format.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10