Author Topic: Discussion from: To close war2 clients except combat or not to close  (Read 38644 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion from: To close war2 clients except combat or not to close
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2015, 02:20:01 AM »
Everyone knows him.  He's been playing actively for a few months.

Everyone know coldjack too.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2015, 02:21:29 AM »
This guy has been playing over 3 months.  You can't discount his vote.  I promise you he hasn't voted on any other name.

When you say a person over 3 months old, with over 400 games, can't vote... you're talking nonsense.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2015, 02:25:00 AM »
Dude i got no power here, your the one with your super staff, you can do what you want, you know i cant do nothing except getting ban... But know something, im gonna feel biase if you allow this kind of vote again, everyone know he should not be allow, do what you want now, your the boss, boss!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2015, 02:32:49 AM »
His vote definitely, definitely counts.  If it makes you feel better, we can disqualify his vote, and I can vote to allow all clients in his place.  Even though I largely want the hack version closed, I'll vote to keep it open just to make Teron-Gorefiend's vote count.  It's stupid to disqualify him.  His IP doesn't match with anyone else voting.  He's played 400 games and played for 3 months.  He's part of the community.  He counts.

If you want to complain about a vote, complain about IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2015, 02:39:52 AM »
Quit whining you got your poll and your losing, quit making excuses, you talk about doing things for the players.

Teron Gorefiend is a known player, and he's even won a tournament recently. Quit being a bitch about it because your losing the poll right now, you should've been banned so if Teron gorefiend isn't allowed to vote, you shouldn't of had an account to vote to begin with either then.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2015, 02:48:44 AM »
His vote definitely, definitely counts.  If it makes you feel better, we can disqualify his vote, and I can vote to allow all clients in his place.  Even though I largely want the hack version closed, I'll vote to keep it open just to make Teron-Gorefiend's vote count.  It's stupid to disqualify him.  His IP doesn't match with anyone else voting.  He's played 400 games and played for 3 months.  He's part of the community.  He counts.

If you want to complain about a vote, complain about IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN.

I dont think we even have to talk about the destroyer guy, the fact is we should know everyone who vote and nobody know him.. This guys teron gorefiend is braggin since 4 month to be a smurf on his profile game.

I dont see why we gonna allow smurf just because hes playing longer then any other smurf.

My own opinion is take your vote because we all know you and its a fair vote even if you dont play.. But let's take in consideration even if you dont play, if your someone of this communauty we can allow you because you can start playing anytime and you are someone.

But for my own part he not should be allowed because hes a smurf, no matter how much time he play on it, he dont deserve that privilege, i stand my equinox account since ten years, same for claw, saint, player, unforgiven, you, iL, we deserve that privilege.

Do what you want, i told you, your the boss.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2015, 02:52:54 AM »
As the boss, I say he has a unique IP and has been playing for months.  His vote counts unless someone else with the same IP votes.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2015, 03:11:22 AM »
As the boss, I say he has a unique IP and has been playing for months.  His vote counts unless someone else with the same IP votes.

We dont know ip, we know peoples, and since ip is a personal informations you cant give us that information.

Also vpn and proxy exist.

Do what you want i told you, we just better stop talking about this, where going no where.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2015, 03:12:36 AM »
You know he's been around for months.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2015, 03:16:02 AM »
You know he's been around for months.

Yes i know, but i really thing he dont deserve that privilege yet dude, this is too easy and shameless for peoples who play this game since 10 years, all that peoples worth nothing because you allow people like him, hes nobody on this smurf, thats my own opinion, let's stop this now, i dont want to be the bad guy, we all know how its gonna finish.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2015, 03:32:26 AM »
His vote definitely, definitely counts.  If it makes you feel better, we can disqualify his vote, and...
thin ice

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2015, 03:53:17 AM »
Just let's continue voting, there's a lot of voices from each side, we can qualify votes later.

Wondering for so many votes for closing, i didn't expect that.
That poll is not a reason to holywar, it's a technical question.

Equinox, "to close" means to deny joining the server by internal bnet versioncheck? Or allow joining with deny playing would be ok also?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2015, 03:54:38 AM »
Wh
but i really thing he dont deserve that privilege yet dude,
Who are you to decide if I get to vote or not? This is retarded. I play. I voted once. This is it.
A good analogy would be general elections in countries. Even if a person who leaves his country and works abroad, does not contribute to taxes or is active in his country has a RIGHT to vote.
Same should apply to people not playing at all in recent times or not playing as much.
I'm playing, so the issue does not even arise.
You make dumb retarded rules to suit YOUR needs. Its a fair democratic poll. I voted once. Chill the fuck down.
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2015, 04:00:23 AM »
Equinox, "to close" means to deny joining the server by internal bnet versioncheck? Or allow joining with deny playing would be ok also?

As it suppose to be you have to refuse any others clients to join our server except the original one, war2ru. 4.0.

You also have to use the same patche for everyone, it mean, when you create a new patche, everyone have to download it to be able of playing.

Everyone on same client, everyone on same patche.

PS: Or, i know you can desable peoples of playing, so maybe you can let join others clients/patches, but they are not able to play, they are just able to chat on the channel.

So this people can ask why they cant play and peoples gonna tell them to download the real version.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 04:25:57 AM by Equinox »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2015, 04:12:12 AM »
As it suppose to be you have to refuse any others clients to join our server except the original one, war2ru. 4.0.

You also have to use the same patche for everyone, it mean, when you create a new patche, everyone have to download it to be able of playing.

Everyone on same client, everyone on same patche.
I see, similar as on $pace's server: nobody can join and play without his custom war2 being started via his loader.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.