War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I think I still have a WC3 box in storage somewhere, I'm not sure but I'll look for it next time I'm there. IDK what version but I bought it the day it was released.
Relax, blid, you're not gonna be banned for failing to capitalize. :P

Certainly not in the marxism thread ;D

Now "big bangs" and particle physics ideas are awesome fun places to visit in you mind ... the possibilities are amazing.... and for me, these concepts seem much more "Godly" than an old guy with a white beard making play-doh animals and trees then tapping them with his magic God wand and bringing them to life. You don't make a universe like that ... eww... God would do it so much more awesomly!... well I'd like to think so anyway.

[/quote]
@Lambchops You're invited! :)
Aww thx baby :)

I have a busy couple of weeks coming up so I might not be able to contribute as much as I would like in the near future - but nm I dont think this topic will be [SOLVED] any time soon.

Quote from: some guy
..... The universe is as it is regardless of what you choose to believe. God is or is not regardless of what you choose to believe.

i agree with this person's assessment

Yeah I agree with it... mostly.....  Although I have this idea floating around in the back of my head that suggests that God exists because people have faith, and that people create God the same way God created people, which is an impossible chicken and egg thing, but many of the big questions boil down to paradoxes.

... and I'm not convinced of this type of thing, like I am sure of science stuff, when I occasionally think about them, they're just ideas, not beliefs.

BTW: I consider myself a hopeful agnostic. I don't believe in God, but I would like to. I would love to be able to convince myself that God exists. I havn't yet, but it will be a nice day if it ever happens. BUT... I am not convinced that God doesn't exist either. I have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to disprove God, and would never try to argue that point.

General Discussion / Re: Hurricane [s]Harvy[/s] IRMA
« Last post by CLAW the racist on Today at 08:51:58 AM »
so why exactly cant i start a thread "religion of peace" with videos in this section?
Flame Wars & Offtopic / Re: the mystery of violence in st.louis
« Last post by CLAW the racist on Today at 08:50:55 AM »
you fucktards really think every thread must be a commie thread? am i spamming your shitty ass "leftism thread of war2.ru" with capitalist propaganda? i made my own thread for muslim violence when i wanted to make a point and you faglers spammed that one also
Flame Wars & Offtopic / Re: the mystery of violence in st.louis
« Last post by CLAW the racist on Today at 08:50:00 AM »
this is not related to st louis

single parent kids often cause trouble
General Discussion / Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 08:41:49 AM »
damn blid so classy, i'm almost compelled to follow suit
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10