Author Topic: The X-Man Update - Dark Warriors - Outlawz - 4 Life  (Read 4682 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
The X-Man Update - Dark Warriors - Outlawz - 4 Life
« on: October 15, 2023, 04:00:51 AM »
Hey all, still browse forums. I had myself self banned like 2 years ago.. they were suppose to make it where I couldn't read as well but .. well that didn't happen. Was just self blocked from posting. Decided to do a update even though I have talked to a few of you on the game as well.

May 2021 started my fitness journey to try to beat my old self for best shape of my life after reaching record lows.

Progress is going good.. I think by June I will finally reach my goals. Gonna make a final big push here then ill post the end game results pics. Here is some updates for the Body Blazerz team though.

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: The X-Man Update - Dark Warriors - Outlawz - 4 Life
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 08:17:58 PM »
You look the same I don’t see any gains….
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2023, 08:31:43 PM »
holy fuck. awesome shit man. i hope you're doing it the right way. none of that adderall or ozemptic type shit.

if its healthy and clean im team xurnt.

Offline Erenussocrates

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 01:44:25 PM »
I remembered a guy who posted war2 content on youtube, then I heard that he removed them all for some reason and disappeared, then started posting lifting content. But now those content also seem to be gone too.