War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: really now jessu
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 12:03:55 AM »
nature picks you cant pray yourself into it thats all jesus mohommad is for to be the top amirite? bitter will prove it
« Last post by easycompany on July 22, 2018, 11:51:43 PM »
your never reaching thier hieghts  im sorry suck a dick
« Last post by easycompany on July 22, 2018, 11:48:33 PM »
lets look at jim morrison

The Doors - People Are Strange - YouTube he is still relevant he just falt out told ya
« Last post by easycompany on July 22, 2018, 11:44:30 PM »
were not as talented as the people being comon folk
« Last post by easycompany on July 22, 2018, 11:32:04 PM »
out o all the artist kurt woudnt lie to your ass he has to be a jesus mind manifeasted
General Discussion / Re: A Real Gamer.
« Last post by easycompany on July 22, 2018, 08:01:54 PM »
man some of them vets cool as shit..hang out with some vietnam vets great to drink with.

for some reason they was all obama voters idk didnt ask why.

i did get the u need to be out partying from them,i was 24  :o now boys we got beer lets chat it up ;D ..they to old for arcade days maybe space invaders

they forever grateful to my ass had to go to a local party with them...all them got fucked up me to..and im the only one who can see at night fuck me double vision and one bi polar one trying to walk home.fun times..man i quit beer till i met these dudes  :-\ :thumbsup: man parties are important put blid on the head make sure ever one has fun

Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube hell i can dream :P

OMC - How Bizarre - YouTube and dam that dudes gone  death always on your back  :o
Server.War2.ru / Re: How are people still so shit at warcraft 2 in 2018?
« Last post by Szwagier on July 22, 2018, 03:47:49 PM »
you guys been on war2 from years .. but never teached a bad player how to be good .. yet you just ban them more ez. Then cry later ~oh how bad that guy is~ etc....Dont pretend to be a genius ;) :P :P :P :P
Bad players dont want learn,  many players dont want play 1x1

people top 1 will never play a top 100 .. so exclusive szwagier best player of war2 you accepting a newbie chalenge?

if manner player ask me and i wont be busy/afk/playing with some1 i Would play, I remember i played vs Rangers few games and it wasnt hard for me
Server.War2.ru / Re: How are people still so shit at warcraft 2 in 2018?
« Last post by Thumb$ on July 22, 2018, 03:12:23 PM »
you guys been on war2 from years .. but never teached a bad player how to be good .. yet you just ban them more ez. Then cry later ~oh how bad that guy is~ etc....Dont pretend to be a genius ;) :P :P :P :P
Bad players dont want learn,  many players dont want play 1x1

people top 1 will never play a top 100 .. so exclusive szwagier best player of war2 you accepting a newbie chalenge?
Server.War2.ru / Re: TOP 3 BEST WAR2 PLAYERS EVER???
« Last post by Thumb$ on July 22, 2018, 03:01:41 PM »
computer 1
computer 2
computer 3
that's my list  >:D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10