War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
i got pwned, i need to play more people to diversify my strategy again. I played very straightforward and it was apparent. GJ Quick
General Discussion / Re: nba 2017-2018
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 11:10:46 AM »
that's good. i make close to 100k weekly and i'm winning games (11-2 record) I own.

derozan is depressed and j.j redick is racist
I like like jack danials that is bourbon I think.

My personal first impression is that Jack Daniels is not bourbon. First google answer agrees with my intuition. I'll just leave it at that. I personally like Jack Daniels which is 10 or more years old.

https://thewhiskeywash.com/whiskey-styles/american-whiskey/jack-daniels-bourbon-definitive-answer/
General Discussion / Re: nba 2017-2018
« Last post by eyyy im walkin here on Today at 09:26:23 AM »
I'm $20k under the salary floor but I make $100k every week
So, when the FACTS are presented and people get angry, they're fascists, rights? or whats the new word that marxists use for their enemies?

Francois Heisbourg, a London-based diplomacy expert, called the reference to "'Polish perpetrators like there were Jewish perpetrators'" a "shameful response".

Noa Landau, a correspondent for the Israeli daily Haaretz, denounced an "outrageous scene", noting the audience's silence after Morawiecki's comments.

can anyone tell me why they angry if thats exactly the kind of argument that was posted here MANY TIMES? (due to misunderstanding of new polish article)
Nice job Mikulz and Smeagol for organizing.
Thanks man! It was a fun tournament, I'm glad we got a good turnout.
Server.War2.ru / Re: Is there another map editor?
« Last post by halala on Today at 06:37:39 AM »
see my reply
We all love brother Kyle, not only is he a good person, but the consensus greatest Warcraft 2 player of all time

Pretty sure Katy Perry pwns his noob ass ;)
Mods & Development / Re: Nerd's Corner
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 03:26:06 AM »
charlie murphy!
Server.War2.ru / Is there another map editor?
« Last post by 00Samuel on Today at 03:17:08 AM »
I have an AMAZING idea for a new map, one that I think will revolutionise the way warcarft 2 is played. Unfortunately, I cannot get the map editor to work. I got this one from Mousey's thread http://forum.war2.ru/index.php?topic=3039.0

It keeps giving me an error every time I try to open it
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10