War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: Legends never die
« Last post by easycompany on November 18, 2018, 02:20:54 AM »
yah the 1997 champion he can be forgetten about
Flame Wars & Offtopic / Re: my statan
« Last post by easycompany on November 18, 2018, 02:13:47 AM »
General Discussion / Re: massive diarrhea spot on the earth
« Last post by individualism results in littering on November 18, 2018, 02:07:38 AM »
diarrhea is very apt description of cancer usa, as it's not like a regular turd that floats in its own bowl, but splatters all over (imperialism) and excretes its cultural social disease everywhere.
« Last post by tk[as] on November 18, 2018, 02:00:47 AM »
ganz. cant forget ganz.

its even in his name
« Last post by easycompany on November 18, 2018, 01:54:50 AM »
its all make believe anyhow
« Last post by easycompany on November 17, 2018, 02:37:23 PM »
i just see arcades and beer  ::) ever since my little  :blank: seen daytona usa and tasted my first beer.

ahh yeah there's people that want motherships the works.. basically becoming aliens..better have some high iq's.

still better than war

« Last post by easycompany on November 17, 2018, 02:32:26 PM »
man theres lots of cool people on..busting my a$$ trying to be a mediocre player in teh sea scene.. gow forget it..
« Last post by KaNuKs~ on November 17, 2018, 05:04:53 AM »
thanks sir :D
Server.War2.ru / Re: New Colors?
« Last post by Lambchops on November 17, 2018, 04:03:47 AM »
Thanks Mousey :)

Should point out that there are 2 different methods at play here. Most traditional solutions involve editing the palettes (forest.ppl, winter.ppl ... etc) that are included in the game 'mpq' data files.

If you want you can use mpq tools to extract the .ppl files then edit them with my palette editor then either replace the originals in War2Dat.mpq or include the updated files in War2Patch.mpq (which will be used in place of the War2Dat versions).

The patcher above uses a different approach where it mods the wc2 exe so that it uses a different palette entry (color) to display a mini-map color without actually changing the palette at all.

The advantage of the patcher is that it is a quick and easy 1-step fix. The only disadvantage is that I *think* it upsets War2bneInsight, for no reason other than Insight checks the exe then refuses to work because it doesn't recognise the changed exe as a valid version.

I say "I think" because maybe it is some other exe mod I have done that upsets it lol not sure. Perhaps some one else can confirm this?

« Last post by individualism results in littering on November 17, 2018, 12:12:51 AM »
liberals are a good argument for posadism.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10