War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
It's definitely smart not to give your name out to strangers on the internet
Tournaments & Leagues / Re: BRACKETS 2V2 TOURNY 100$
« Last post by KagaN on February 11, 2019, 07:16:40 AM »
thanks for organisation and congrats to winners

van finally proves that he has tightest anus all over the east coast

my warvids: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GHWX/QZGJp5EJm
Server.War2.ru / Re: 4v4 clan tourny in 2 weeks?
« Last post by KagaN on February 11, 2019, 07:13:57 AM »
great idea bleah
General Discussion / Re: Are computers suppose to be in living room?
« Last post by easycompany on February 11, 2019, 02:40:46 AM »
hooked up to a tv ...bigger is better,audio to a bass amp, pa speakers  now where getting right muz.
Server.War2.ru / Re: Exercise Caution with Personal Info in this Community
« Last post by Winchester on February 11, 2019, 12:43:52 AM »
is in your warped mind "a good guy"

I've never claimed he was a good guy for doing the shit he does to other people. that's more of your emotions warping your logic talking, I said in your issues with him, you made him the good guy in the end, his still an asshole that will never change.
because you have personal issues or are bored or whatever is wrong with you, you are worthy of being ignored.

You've ignored any responsibility for the part you have in the issue between you and me have and have continued to ignore it regardless of how many times its brought up. , and you will continue to be called out for your hypocrisy until then. let's not forget, you started to harass me after I told you what van was doing to me. I've shown you the forum pms leading up to you doing this, I've told you about what you were telling me in-game after the pms, all of which you ignored because you can't be responsible, further evidenced by the fact you will ignore this section of the post and reply to everything else unless called out on it. and now you've got the nerve to start pretending to care about me and what van said to me and bringing my name up in posts whenever talking about van to further your agenda with him. And as much as van threatens me personally, I know for a fact his not deranged enough like you to actually make contact with me, my "niggers i sleep with" that he'll supposedly kill, or my family.

Your emotions have eroded your logic to nothingness. You have zero ability to reason. It is not possible to have a rational discussion with you.

You're describing yourself here and of course you have no evidence to back your claims up when saying it about me. your emotions come first, and nobody elses, evidenced by our pms. even if they have suffered from the same type of harassment as you. you have no ability to reason, as seen by your messages with almost everyone of these people on the forums. If they agree with you, but don't agree with you on 1 thing,  they are "Evil" like mousetopher, or "Anti-babyshark toxics and haters"  And this is further evidenced by the fact you've lost alot of your friends on here because of your inability to reason. You're not losing friends because of van, everyone here hates van and will continue to.  You're not losing friends because of swifts imaginary brain control abilities that you implanted within him. You're being paranoid.  You're losing friends because of you and just you. And day by day you're losing credibility.
General Discussion / Are computers suppose to be in living room?
« Last post by Muz on February 10, 2019, 06:13:14 PM »
Are computers suppose to be in living room? Where are computers should be in your home?
Server.War2.ru / 4v4 clan tourny in 2 weeks?
« Last post by Warbux on February 10, 2019, 05:05:58 PM »
i will put up 100$ if we can get another 100$ donated an 200 to the winners for a 50 split ...
we can do a 4v4 clan tourny on DC ... i also would like to make it so we can edit there clan icon an add a crown to it maybe
to signify their clan is the clan tourny winners or something? jus an idea .... but most def a 4v4 tourny if we can get another 100 donated to make it 200$ for winners
Server.War2.ru / Re: How to get good in Warcraft 2?
« Last post by tk[as] on February 10, 2019, 04:56:05 PM »
find good undetectable hacks
Server.War2.ru / Re: How to get good in Warcraft 2?
« Last post by easycompany on February 10, 2019, 04:54:45 PM »
i wonder if rts takes more mouse movements.. i can play a fps all day long but war2 10 games my hand is wore out.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]