War2.ru Slogan
News: There's a new version of War2Observe that fixes the crash issue,
download from the downloads page today!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Server.War2.ru / Re: We will always remember you Babyshark!
« Last post by Lambchops on August 17, 2018, 05:11:02 AM »
Shit, we lost the best Muslim bashing, homophobic, mentally ill, attention whore the server ever had. I'm sure she will be greatly missed by her following of orbiter wiener kids.

RIP

Yeah so she was a fundamentalist christian. So what? Not my cup of tea either, and I told her so without being nasty about it.

If you think that somehow changes the fact that you assholes bullied and tormented an otherwise friendly and well-meaning girl until she was personally hurt by the experience, think again.

If anyone here saw that happen on the street, I'm sure they would be shocked, but apparantly some of you would actually like to join in if you can hide behind a keyboard.

We may have been school kids when we started playing this game but we should all be adults now. Think about it you pathetic little boys.
« Last post by WyZe on August 17, 2018, 03:43:26 AM »
Shit, we lost the best Muslim bashing, homophobic, mentally ill, attention whore the server ever had. I'm sure she will be greatly missed by her following of orbiter wiener kids.

RIP
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on August 17, 2018, 03:15:02 AM »
🍿
Server.War2.ru / We will always remember you Babyshark!
« Last post by Lethal~Machete on August 17, 2018, 03:09:02 AM »
I'm so sorry to tell you this but Babyshark has retired from war2 since she has been muted and betrayed from one of the admins in here, this is one of the saddest days in war2 community. I guess it won't take long for the server to die if admins keep making this kind of decisions. Babyshark was one of the few players who hosted and made games fun for everyone. I don’t even recall her ever been toxic to anyone yet admins always keep protecting toxic shitty players like van, yamon, and many others. I’m pretty sure I’ll retire soon if there are no other non-toxic players to play with but for now thanks to Babyshark for all of those fun games we and many other players played with you. I know many players like me will miss you!

RIP WARCRAFT 2!
RIP WARCRAFT 2!
Server.War2.ru / Re: War2 and Math
« Last post by Szwagier on August 17, 2018, 01:36:04 AM »
Yeah that's one particular, and also in general he had a very strong early game, and went in hard pre-hold/keep a lot of the time.

Since he was playing human, he should got early strong and Focus to win games Before late game and lust
General Discussion / Re: jesssu can we listen to the bset song ever?
« Last post by easycompany on August 16, 2018, 10:43:12 PM »
negative people music sucking ass they pushing 40
« Last post by eyyy im walkin here on August 16, 2018, 09:40:00 PM »
Yeah that's one particular, and also in general he had a very strong early game, and went in hard pre-hold/keep a lot of the time.
« Last post by tk[as] on August 16, 2018, 09:17:32 PM »
he was pretty notorious for breaking the standard cookbook 8 grunt/cat/lust with a 3 rax/grunt/cat rush i believe what blid is referring to
General Discussion / Re: Info wars shut down good or bad?
« Last post by eyyy im walkin here on August 16, 2018, 08:59:26 PM »

ok, this is epic

Invented by my friend {NaTe}. Before him no one had considered you could wall in a ct, without walling in your whole town.  Hehe
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]