Author Topic: Riddle  (Read 29344 times)

Offline GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Riddle
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2015, 11:19:02 PM »
Lol I'll just attribute your inability to understand to a language barrier.  I did not say I don't like you or that your tournament wasn't good for the community.  It was definitely good for the current community not for bringing in any new players.  Reread what I posted in saying that you have done more net harm than good by spamming channel while you were angry.  If you hosted another tournament I would still assist you with vids or banners because when I am helping it is for the good of w2.  I'm not doing it to gain any recognition or get an admin spot.  Everytime I help the community I don't ask for anything in return.  Can you say the same thing?  Yes, I do believe Lightbringer- is a hacker and generally not a pleasant person.  Does that have any bearing on whether you are a negative person?  If Winchester decides to shit on someone's chest, does that mean that I am a bad person for playing war2?  See how the actions of one do not dictate how another person acts.  You are responsible for your own actions.  You can't keep blaming everyone else for everything that you do.  It just doesn't work.  Also, as predicted you started out with an attack on my w2 gaming which is funny.  Let me demonstrate. 
00Joe own 3-0.

I take my lose like a man.

But i will com back stronger!

Try to calm down and do more things to help instead of spending all your time complaining.  If you were to put 1/2 the time you have spent posting ill spirited stuff into something like learning to program or advertising, then maybe you would have done more good than bad by this point.  You complain every week and apparently it has been 8 months by your own timeline.  Have you not learned that your complaints have changed nothing?  The only thing that comes out of this is you continue to stay angry and fight against people that aren't even listening to you.  You have lost your position as a voice that people will listen to or respond to because of how you have gone about things.  You are doing a great thing with your twitch feed.  I think you'll be happier if you just focus your energy into that and make it the best you can.  I'm willing to bet if you keep doing the twitch and helping out around the server people will ask for you to be admin.  You won't have to spend time on the forums arguing with current admins as to why they don't make you one.  You don't need a title of admin to be helpful either.  Tk and burnt advertising and putting money into it weren't done solely because they had the title of admin.  They were doing it because they wanted to improve the server and had passion for it.  I think you can be effective if you redirect your energy into something productive.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2015, 11:30:37 PM »
Protecting him? I was protecting TK from your abuse.

You said TK did nothing, well there you go, now you admit he banned koorb for 24 hours. If you said that since day 1 a long time ago, we would never have an issue and would probably be friends. You were just straight up in denial that koorb was ever banned in the first place (doesnt matter if its 24 hours or a week or perm, he was banned, you said he wasn't banned AT ALL) and attacked EVERYONE who told you he was. TK and Myself included.

24 hours is nothing dude, at this time i was just sure tk dint want to ban him because he was his friend or something like that, i dint even know tk was praying every weekend at churc and dont love to ban nobody because he scare to get kick of the paradise... I mean... Tk is a good guy, he just dont know when it's time to kick someone, and light hes totaly a garbage who want to boot everyone.

But the hate is not even hate for tk.

And being friend, i dont want to be your friend, your a gabage person for ever, im exactly happy everything of that did happen and it show your real side.

Your probably not hacker because your way too much bad for hacking, but your certainly the biggest garbage of liar spychotic ever.

Yeah i'm glad it happened too, You certainly revealed just how much of a piece of shit you are, hacking and scamming your family.

Funny that you're calling me a liar when you're the one who said 'tk did nothing' 'tk banned him' and 'i never hacked' 'i hacked in 2002' when in the same sentences, either one happened or it didn't bro, saying them both in the same sentence makes you a damn liar.

Again, 24 hours ban is STILL a ban. I'm sorry that you're too fucking retarded to even come close to understanding that.

If 24 hour ban is nothing to you, why don't you accept a 24 hour ban then to actually look for someone to hire to look after your family for a day? And maybe not rob them like you do? They're good people, they deserve to be looked after. Not robbed by there pathetic son

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2015, 11:31:20 PM »
Lol I'll just attribute your inability to understand to a language barrier.  I did not say I don't like you or that your tournament wasn't good for the community.  It was definitely good for the current community not for bringing in any new players.  Reread what I posted in saying that you have done more net harm than good by spamming channel while you were angry.  If you hosted another tournament I would still assist you with vids or banners because when I am helping it is for the good of w2.  I'm not doing it to gain any recognition or get an admin spot.  Everytime I help the community I don't ask for anything in return.  Can you say the same thing?  Yes, I do believe Lightbringer- is a hacker and generally not a pleasant person.  Does that have any bearing on whether you are a negative person?  If Winchester decides to shit on someone's chest, does that mean that I am a bad person for playing war2?  See how the actions of one do not dictate how another person acts.  You are responsible for your own actions.  You can't keep blaming everyone else for everything that you do.  It just doesn't work.  Also, as predicted you started out with an attack on my w2 gaming which is funny.  Let me demonstrate. 
00Joe own 3-0.

I take my lose like a man.

But i will com back stronger!

Try to calm down and do more things to help instead of spending all your time complaining.  If you were to put 1/2 the time you have spent posting ill spirited stuff into something like learning to program or advertising, then maybe you would have done more good than bad by this point.  You complain every week and apparently it has been 8 months by your own timeline.  Have you not learned that your complaints have changed nothing?  The only thing that comes out of this is you continue to stay angry and fight against people that aren't even listening to you.  You have lost your position as a voice that people will listen to or respond to because of how you have gone about things.  You are doing a great thing with your twitch feed.  I think you'll be happier if you just focus your energy into that and make it the best you can.  I'm willing to bet if you keep doing the twitch and helping out around the server people will ask for you to be admin.  You won't have to spend time on the forums arguing with current admins as to why they don't make you one.  You don't need a title of admin to be helpful either.  Tk and burnt advertising and putting money into it weren't done solely because they had the title of admin.  They were doing it because they wanted to improve the server and had passion for it.  I think you can be effective if you redirect your energy into something productive.

Dude i have play on this server for the last ten years, ten years where ive been call french and bad and hackers by others at some point when i was winning... Ive never said nothing dude, even with all that time and all that work i put on... I mean i dint start to help the server this year dude... Ive done alot for the server since long time ago, ive done clan where i get a total of around 100 players all time, there alot of people wich i take to my wings and learn them and make them comming back to our server, ive made over 3 forums, ive help burnt in his own tournament, ive make my own tournament, ive made alot of map who became pretty popular. I mean dude ive done all of this since ten years ago... But when i see after ten years it was a lie where nobody can get caught of hacking it make me MAD dude. YESSS.. Fucking mad to see ive been call french as racist therm and being call bad and everything like that because i was just french... And i finally know peoples can toggle their hacks and cant get caught??? All this time waste??? So yes i became mad and yes i start to harrasse for an admin post because i totally open my eyes and see our actual one are lazy hacker and retard and they are not gonna nothing to give fresh air to this game... I have never care to be an admin before, if i care today its because i want to do what they cant do... THATS IT DUDE...

Now yes it will be better for everyone if i was helping server like i do alot of time before, but no dude, im not gonna waste my time anymore since im not gonna be able to do what i want and how i want and when i want.

Im borred to ask for everything at peoples who are lazy and take 5 days to something what will take 10 minutes.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 11:38:43 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2015, 11:34:27 PM »
I have never care to be an admin before

Lmfao

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2015, 11:37:48 PM »
If Winchester decides to shit on someone's chest

Are you into that Joe? :P

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2015, 02:24:50 AM »
If you hosted another tournament I would still assist you with vids or banners because when I am helping it is for the good of w2.
that's a great approach, joe, i attempt to do the same. Trying to advertise & gather people for eq tournaments, but disliking eq when he just sits and spreads shit all day on the forum. He called me two-faced too for the very same reason

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2015, 04:25:43 AM »
Then he made the name Teron-Gorefiend to talk shit on people and use hate speech towards them so it didn't seem so inappropriate coming from his admin name
probably so.
I dont really see why. I have absolutely no problem with admins expressing their opinions about various matters, no matter how controversial. The important thing is that their judgement remains unaffected by private opinions and views. this isnt politics and PR isnt an issue here

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Riddle
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2015, 09:07:46 AM »
I dont really see why. I have absolutely no problem with admins expressing their opinions about various matters, no matter how controversial. ...

Right...[emoji19]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2015, 09:17:16 AM »
If you hosted another tournament I would still assist you with vids or banners because when I am helping it is for the good of w2.
that's a great approach, joe, i attempt to do the same. Trying to advertise & gather people for eq tournaments, but disliking eq when he just sits and spreads shit all day on the forum. He called me two-faced too for the very same reason

Yes because if you like it so much you will understand im not your french slave and i got reason if i dint waste my time anymore, you have always been like that anyway, 8 month ago on occult forum you were totally on my side and want me as admin like alot of other peoples.

Instead to support me and what you like uwc, you just start to talkshit against me on forum and saying i dint never do nothing and i have to keep doing uwc to proof myself, like if i was your fucking slave dude, i proove alot , i dont have to proof nothing anymore.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2015, 10:49:37 AM »
Is his aka's banned or is he walking free....
Why would his akas be banned?  That's just a weird punishment that you came up with that doesn't really make sense...

His ip was banned for a few days for breaking into someone else's account, a permabanned player at that.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:51:43 AM by blid »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2015, 11:01:14 AM »
Nah not weird, it would of been supper effective. It would of put an end to his bragging rights.

What do people think when they access someone password?

I'm going to add 1000 loses, change pw, spam, hack under good aka, etc... all evil shit!! We all know ip banning is a joke. CLAW probably had this all played out in his head. I think perm ban is wrong. Claw has now shown us all. If he can access passwords he will and use them.

The lighter you go, the more trolling and riding on the line of rules he will do. This is just one of his stunts.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2015, 11:01:59 AM »
Moustopher: She was pretty dumb at start by doing is little dictator and offended girl from anything, but she look to doing great right now.

Holy shit, 'nox and I are bros now! :D

Hate that Light's catching so much flak, he's always come across as a decent, reasonable guy and has put a lot of energy into helping the server. Maybe there's a side to him I haven't seen, but it's hard to fault a guy for talking shit in response to being incessantly shit talked himself, or for wanting to avoid slogging through an ocean of slander and discrimination by switching to an aka. *shrug*

Still don't get why tk is so damn bitter either. Because we beefed at him for doing his own thing? He seems like he's stuck in this petulant little bubble of victimhood and refuses to entertain outside perspectives. The idea that starting a new forum has undone all the good of his & Burnt's advertising, or in any way harmed the overall community, is preposterous. The idea that the "warning system" I set up for said forum was somehow the catalyst for the server's ultimate demise is just.. retarded, lol. I think altogether, like half a dozen total forum users have ever been warned for anything. Make me the master bad guy if you want people, but that is some seriously limp justification for it.

IMO the server is on the decline because it's been declining for years. We all know it. It's nothing new. I do agree with tk on one point though -- we'd need funds to truly "revive" the game. Money for advertising, cash prizes for tournies, paying for reliable and timely development, etc.. We're almost certainly not going to get it though, unless Burnt wins the lotto or something. c: None of ru's admins are lazy, and they aren't killing the server, they just have finite time & money that they can reasonably sink into it. The very worst that admins can be accused of is failing to save the server, but hey, then again, so are you!
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2015, 11:08:30 AM »
What do people think when they access someone password?

I'm going to add 1000 loses, change pw, spam, hack under good aka, etc... all evil shit!! We all know ip banning is a joke. CLAW probably had this all played out in his head. I think perm ban is wrong. Claw has now shown us all. If he can access passwords he will and use them.

could this me more inaccurate? hmm... no

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2015, 11:19:38 AM »
You showed us all that claw. You could of done alot of evil shit to some victum. You're lucky it was Dellam and not someone else you have a vengeance with I bet if it happend that way this perm ban will not be lifted.

I reached out and made obvious valid points. On how critical this could of been and gave you the benefit of the doubt. I only asked for a name ban for you instead of perm ip ban. I don't want you to lag, or invest money into vpn... see I was looking out for you idiot.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Riddle
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2015, 11:27:37 AM »
Is his aka's banned or is he walking free....
Why would his akas be banned?  That's just a weird punishment that you came up with that doesn't really make sense...

His ip was banned for a few days for breaking into someone else's account, a permabanned player at that.

How is locking his account a weird punishment? He wanted to smurf as someone else so let him smurf for a few days or weeks...by locking his main akas. It's a way better idea than banning him from gaming. Also face it we all have access to proxies and VPNs...a ipban is a joke. Locking main akas with years of history is a much more effective punishment. Open your mind blid, you fail at creativity.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:29:42 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)