Poll

POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?

Yes. tk was amazing unbiased active admin that would drop everything he was doing to help other players
13 (72.2%)
No. tk was a worthless fk that needs to never come to the server again and die
1 (5.6%)
No. tk gave up his admin then talked shit on all the amazing stuff other people were doing to make this server what it is today. he needs to still die.
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?  (Read 40912 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2015, 11:59:21 AM »
What exactly is the role of an admin?
I don't see exactly what all of you guys want.

Yamon just wants it because of a shiny blue icon.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:01:34 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2015, 12:01:20 PM »
I don't see how TK would be good then.
If that's the case it should probably by smeag or myself.

You clearly haven't been on long enough to know how much his guy did on a daily basis while on the server.

And Smeagol? Haha. Guy associates with known cyber criminals, takes money from them to host tournaments AFTER the server admin, iL, had already exiled him off the server. This doesn't even take into account his periodic emotional rages. He's no better than Yamon as admin.

TK had some drama a few months ago that resulted him leaving the Admin team because he was disappointed in how they were treating the community.

This guy is probably the best shot to help strengthen the Admin relationship with the community.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:08:58 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: Should iL reinstate tk[as]'s admin?
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2015, 12:12:45 PM »
I don't see how TK would be good then.
If that's the case it should probably by smeag or myself.

tora aka? 

and the reason i have been a valuable admin is because when im active, im active. im on the server interacting with all players. if there are two players who cant seem to join eachothers game i take the initiative to ask if they either want me to host a game for them or if they want help trying to port forward. if a player wants a PROFI or SWARE icon i do it. if they want their stats transferred and it's not someone asking all the time i do it. if they havent logged on in a while and forget their password i change it for them. ... just a bunch of little stuff. im not a programmer or web designer ... i just engage with the community. all of it. i get in on gow games as well as customs. ill even get on some comp stomp games with sandman00. just someone online pretty regularly willing to help out and be recognized if someone wants that help.

just someone who is engaged with the comunity who performs basic tasks that most of the users seem to appreciate.

if there were other active admins doing the same thing and i honestly didnt feel like i was needed i wouldnt even be mentioning it.

if you want to be admin, ask iL. bring it up to Blid... idc. but i dont see how saying "i should get it not this person" is the right answer when everyone already knows i've been a valid admin. no reason there cant be more admins if others have talents/qualities the server can use.  nothing wrong with that.

i just started playing a few weeks ago again and lots of people have already come to me (even without my admin) asking for help. ive helped with what i could.. i've asked the forums/blid for help with things i cant help with... but it would be a lot easier on my end to get the admin back and continue doing the things i was doing when i had it

Listen i'm really not trying to bad mouth you man.
Truthfully i'm really not all that interested in becoming an admin I just threw that out there for arguments sake.

As far as your previous history goes, I can't really comment on it since I have only really been on war2 for about a year now.
The reason why I suppose i'm kind of reluctant to having another admin on the server, is because we have such a small community and I don't see the purpose. 

The main thing people are going to ask for is "I want this person banned, he did this and this."

If you really want it, and believe it will improve the quality of war2 I won't oppose it.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2015, 12:50:05 PM »
Trust men I was admin for a few years and understand the ban requests ;).  Banning players was one of the things I did the least... there are only a couple players that ever actually earn a ban

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2015, 09:01:37 AM »
Ryu you are acting like an immature emo joke lately that's for real. I was the one from the beginning who said Archer did the SQL injection. I told you before anyone and you told me to not act and swore he wasn't hacking. I have been extremely vocal all along in saying what Archer has done was idiotic, immature, vindictive, and spiteful. I took money from Archer? He sent me money for 2 tournaments the same as close to 10 other people lmao. I don't even want to be admin I've made that clear on this forum, I host these tournaments to spread Warcraft 2, PBall, and for people to have fun. Seriously why don't you stop being an immature emo retard it's not becoming of you. I had nothing to do with  Archer taking over your channel, I have been one of the main people saying Archer was a moron and one of the first to bring up criminal prosecution. It is Il's server and his obligation and the admins to keep banned people from the server. NO ONE contacted me asking Archer be banned as he still plays on the server and when the issue is brought up I ban him and you still cry. I am hosting tournaments to help the game for fun, I seriously don't need your shit. Do something for the game yourself and stop criticizing and demonizing people who ARE helping the game. I never supported Archer and the things he has done were idiotic. Emo fucker.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:05:54 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2015, 10:06:04 PM »

I took money from Archer? He sent me money for 2 tournaments the same as close to 10 other people lmao....

Problem with that is none of them probably have been banned for hacking the server. [emoji52]

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2015, 10:14:51 PM »

It is Il's server and his obligation and the admins to keep banned people from the server. NO ONE contacted me asking Archer be banned as he still plays on the server....

It's your obligation as tournament host to keep idiots like him out of the tournament. And don't act stupid, the Admins aren't tolerating him still playing on the server. He is still clearly banned, evident by his main aka still locked. I am sure you realize that also, so don't play stupid. The pball community is small enough to easily pick him out from anybody, also I know you his game play enough to weed him out. Stop being lazy, stop with the excuses.

Btw no one contacted you because no one on the Admin staff gives a shit about paintball. Sad, but true.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2015, 10:48:53 PM »
Play dumb lmao? I know he is banned, but there is no one keeping him from playing lmao, don't kid yourself. He has used the name Crash3r for months the name has never been banned or locked. You act like it's my responsibility to keep this kid from playing on the server. The admins allow him to openly play as Archer on Crash3r, people play with him, yet you expect me to somehow control it. I already banned him from my tournaments so you have no bitch and your claims of me supporting a cyber criminal are just your emo rage over channel Evil. None of the admins care about PBall wow did you come up with that all on your own? No shit why do you think I host these tournaments, I have revived the PBall community a lot in the last year. There are randoms at every tournament and I already told him he was banned. Stfu with your emo shit, he said he was playing on an AKA, I never supported or said he could play.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2015, 10:55:22 PM »

You act like it's my responsibility to keep this kid from playing on the server. The admins allow him to openly play as Archer on Crash3r, people play with him, yet you expect me to somehow control it. I already banned him from my tournaments so you have no bitch and your claims of me supporting a cyber criminal are just your emo rage over channel Evil....

Erm....no.

You just said it yourself that you have been taking money from him lol? Of course you are associating with a criminal, that's enough evidence. It is your responsibility to the pball community to ban this idiot from your events, the guy screwed the whole community over....including the people who enjoy customs.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2015, 10:58:55 PM »
.... I never supported or said he could play.

I have PMs that say otherwise.

Guys been a headache for everyone, stop harboring the little prick.

All I am saying....

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2015, 11:01:36 PM »
You realize anyone can donate to the tournaments right? Also quit repeating your worn out crap about banning him, he's been banned. Harboring and supporting someone requires you to have knowledge of what they are doing and hiding it. You really suck at vocab don't you? Letting a guy who the administration allows to play into a tournament is nothing of the sort. Also when the subject got brought up I banned him, yet you still keep harping on the same thing "my responsibility to ban" he's been banned... Your point? I was vocal against him since the SQL injection and I had nothing to do with anything he has done. Find another scapegoat.

Post the PM's because I have them too moron. All I ever said was I was he donated and he has done nothing to me both true. The PM's are also littered with me calling him a moron and many more insults. You're a joke.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2015, 11:04:10 PM »
Seriously you're a fucking joke Ryu. I once called you a friend but you're a shadow of your former self. You are going to blame me for what some kid does that had nothing to do with me. You want to start shit with me who has known you 10+ years and is only hosting these tournaments to help the game. I don't need your bullshit and drama. Go fuck yourself.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2015, 11:13:53 PM »
You realize anyone can donate to the tournaments right?

Letting a guy who the administration allows to play into a tournament is nothing of the sort.

... You're a joke.

[emoji23]...

Right....I am the joke. You need his cash to support your tournaments, why you keep enabling him, that's the real joke right there. Your pathetic.

The Staff keeps allowing him to play because there is no one to monitor the server majority of the time. Most of the Admins have either quit or are inactive. Your smart enough (that I hope...[emoji54]) to even see that. So stop using them as an excuse. Hopefully, TK will change that [emoji6]

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2015, 11:19:04 PM »
Yawn he was and is already banned. Keep harping on a worn out dead subject though lol. The cash you keep mentioning was for the last 2 tournaments and it was before any of this was even brought up lmao. You act like he is going to continue to donate after I banned him. You also seem to be struggling with the reality he is banned and has been since your PM's lmao. God damn you need a reality check.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2015, 11:20:50 PM »
Yawn he was and is already banned. Keep harping on a worn out dead subject though lol. The cash you keep mentioning was for the last 2 tournaments and it was before any of this was even brought up lmao. You act like he is going to continue to donate after I banned him. You also seem to be struggling with the reality he is banned and has been since your PM's lmao. God damn you need a reality check.

[emoji19]