War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available! Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
ill be there
thats !wzone some 3rd party 90's group..they had like maps etc for alot of the big games at the time..doom2, duke3d(i have this one) etc etc.

"It brings back memories of when my 3 older brothers made me start playing Warcraft II when I was 13 lol. They were like, "Come here."
"Sit down"
"Play!"
And so began a lifetime addiction!"

sounds like gamer abuse!

i actually got my one cousin to play with me :P but she went to sc1  pretty fast and shit  she still plays rts. just she is more interested in the new blizzard etc stuff.
@XuRnT What's that magazine?
I really think it looks awesome.

It brings back memories of when my 3 older brothers made me start playing Warcraft II when I was 13 lol. They were like, "Come here."
"Sit down"
"Play!"
And so began a lifetime addiction!

There have been a lot of fun times on this game, that's for sure.

So many amazing games and fun times had on this game. Too bad so many of the cool people don't play anymore.

Almost makes me wanna start playing again!
webcam is best I can do it from for now

Cool! Should you post pics of yourself wearing it?
I have my t-shirt. They really are awesome I love the fact that it actually has "Warcraft 2 Combat" logo instead of just Warcraft II. The logo seems perfect size too.. I never wore my other two war2 shirts publicly because one was a awkward fit, and the other just seemed pretty ugly.. but this one  I plan to wear!
well if someone wanted to...give them to goodwill and slowly populate the people with war2 propaganda*.
So I went to CustomInk.com and started a live chat with an agent, which is really easy to do. I got a quote for front full colour design with text on back for 150 shirts at $2325.00.

Significantly less than $7500. :/
Server.War2.ru / Re: Chop Farms 2vs2 Tour / Rules / Results / Predictions
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on October 16, 2017, 01:31:05 PM »
Thx Xurnt for taking over for me. Great job.

I looked through some of the insights they were some gg's.

Claw u need to play in these at some point.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10