War2.ru Slogan
News: Don't forget to join Channel: Trivia for trivia!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: nba 2016-2017 thread
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 01:19:55 PM »
http://www.buzzerbeater.com/player/35217591/overview.aspx

jaja my player Patrick Ringenier who i drafted and sold for $4,000,000 is on the NT now. The owner nicknamed him "red", lawl.

i'm looking through the NT schedule and notice Canada scrimmaged the U21 Scotland team, lmao. Patrick took a big shit on them , owned.

http://www.buzzerbeater.com/match/42215/boxscore.aspx
Server.War2.ru / Re: War2 Positivity Project
« Last post by Allstar on Today at 01:41:36 AM »
have to disagree, hotty isn't on the same level as far as creativity, and pb is creative but fails most of the time. I love pb but he dies early *alot* due to his insane tactics. Dugs, always seems to do similarly insane tactics but pulls it out somehow.
With the deadline approaching in a few days, I wanted to clarify something about this map re-creation fun competition.

I've been having some people try to submit entries of brand new maps they made, so I'm going to reiterate that this is specifically a Garden of War re-creation contest, where entrants will, with a strict time limit of 20 minutes start to finish, from memory and on stream, re-create the Garden of War (aka GOW) classic pud. Once the entries are submitted, the maps will be posted on forum so everyone can vote for their favorite.

Stream video of the creation process is required to enter to show that you are creating from memory and within the time limit, as well as for the pleasure of interested viewers who want to laugh at your efforts. :) Or perhaps stand in awe of them if you're some crazy cartographical prodigy.

Deadline is 8 pm Eastern Daylight Time, Sunday June 25th. Please submit by private message on forum and include the .pud of your creation and the link to your twitch or youtube vid. I will rename all maps by a name so the creator is unknown until after the voting, for which a 3-day span seems reasonable.

Prize is $25 USD for winner. And yes, I'm planning to enter myself and win my own prize. I love prizes.
« Last post by woofy on June 21, 2017, 08:54:58 PM »
idk, hotty tab and pb are pretty creative!
Server.War2.ru / Re: Warcraft 2 Active Players 2017
« Last post by XuRnT on June 21, 2017, 08:42:40 PM »
Allstar online + browsing forums
« Last post by Allstar on June 21, 2017, 08:40:44 PM »
@tk[as], solid player. always a solid pub partner.
@woofy, always gaying me in the most ridiculous but creative of ways. many people try to play like this but nobody other than decap comes to mind as far as creativity.

havent been around in awhile but thought i'd throw some shine on those guys
Server.War2.ru / Re: Do you believe map hacking is still active on the server?
« Last post by Szwagier on June 21, 2017, 07:40:57 PM »
how could anyone ever lose a 1v1 while maphacking?  i kinda wish i would have experimented with it so i would know, because to me, it seems like it would be so easy to win.
its simple, maphacker will watch more his enemy than he will play
Server.War2.ru / Re: Do you believe map hacking is still active on the server?
« Last post by Sentinel1 on June 21, 2017, 07:36:57 PM »
how could anyone ever lose a 1v1 while maphacking?  i kinda wish i would have experimented with it so i would know, because to me, it seems like it would be so easy to win.
Mods & Development / Re: Warcraft 1 modding
« Last post by Szwagier on June 21, 2017, 07:27:19 PM »
okey i know how to change campaign add/delete units buldings mines

http://ifotos.pl/z/qpppwna

as u can see its first map orc not human and i added one unit (orc should have got 8 units)  and replace grunt for raider

missions are in the same file, but how add/delete wood still dont know , dont know also how unlock/lock spells/units/buildings

some1 want play few mission?

! No longer available

ok i made 1-3 orcs 2-3 video i skipped mission 1

there is more easier editing orginal mission than saves since
"3c00000000000000" this is foot + where he is 3c is  60 hp
in editing map
484C 0001       00 is foot 01 enemy + 48 - X 4C -  Y + where is he, there is no information about his hp like in saves

computer will rebuild added rax
ug tupac is correct u cant win...but really swift and the top players are dam good hax is more for a dellam type person.

but just warvid

but ug got a cold in summer! may be my last year  :'( 

music section here i come
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10