War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Mods & Development / Re: starcraftish 1
« Last post by easycompany on November 18, 2017, 08:30:43 PM »
lol lamb...piddling i dont play many games..
Moderated Section of War2 Forum / Re: Thread of Shame for the moderated war2 section
« Last post by BabyShark on November 18, 2017, 08:25:53 PM »
eyyy im walkin here, f***boi, and easycompany have been banned for using obscene language
Mods & Development / Re: starcraftish 1
« Last post by Lambchops on November 18, 2017, 08:13:21 PM »
Cool  :)
Server.War2.ru / Re: Time for new comp.. Suggestions please
« Last post by Lambchops on November 18, 2017, 08:09:36 PM »
How much do you want to spend? Don't buy a prebuilt PC, especially an Alienware, total junk. Put it together yourself, its very easy. Let me know how much you want to spend and ill give you a parts list. Also do you plan to stay at 1080p or go 1440p or 4K?

Ya ive heard building your own is better just no way I could do this 😞 no experience and really dont have the patience to learn.

Btw welcome to the forums!

Learn? It's about as hard as building a 4 piece Lego kit. Plugging cables into the back when you're finished is more complicated.
Mods & Development / starcraftish 1
« Last post by easycompany on November 18, 2017, 08:07:46 PM »
bored as shit making something else  :blank:
this is gonna be a 3 race mirroring exe

not enuff resource for alpha

overlords can be made but zerg would lose a unit :P and farms would be rendered useless un less someone can give them attacks

townhall 1 food is on the foots
Server.War2.ru / Re: NWTR 1vs1 championship | November 19th @ 3pm est
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on November 18, 2017, 06:42:50 PM »
Was hoping Xurnt could. Ill be too busy to make it to this tournament looking like.
« Last post by XuRnT on November 18, 2017, 06:06:08 PM »
How much do you want to spend? Don't buy a prebuilt PC, especially an Alienware, total junk. Put it together yourself, its very easy. Let me know how much you want to spend and ill give you a parts list. Also do you plan to stay at 1080p or go 1440p or 4K?

Ya ive heard building your own is better just no way I could do this 😞 no experience and really dont have the patience to learn.

Btw welcome to the forums!
« Last post by WyZe on November 18, 2017, 05:28:28 PM »
Tora, you're just spamming the thread with videos you haven't even watched.

Do you actually have anything to say?

Any thoughts or opinions or information that has actually passed through your head?

lol, I finally clicked on one of your posts to see what you had to say. You have been on my ignore list for over a week and you will remain on it indefinitely.
I have nothing to say to you.
The title of this thread is "Testimonies of ex Christians's that had me in tears: beautiful" everything that I have posted is relevant to said title and yes I have watched them all. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10