War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: Why sometimes to ally your enemy?
« Last post by WillTheRealKoorbStandUp on July 28, 2017, 03:18:59 AM »
yawn, no i don't.

Server.War2.ru / Small mistake.
« Last post by Tolean on July 28, 2017, 02:42:51 AM »
Hello, today i was watching some reruns on war2tv and saw there that you can go to youtoube videos. I went on that link and saw there lots of chanels with war2 replays. Didnt know about this function of war2tv. Its very cool. And i was surprised that i found there and my youtoube chanel, but it was written there that its Defts chanel. If anyone who can change it has time for it please change it. Thx. Chanel named deft mudt be tolean.
« Last post by CLAW the racist on July 28, 2017, 02:20:51 AM »
people like koorb leave games when they get raxed because they dont play such cheap games
Server.War2.ru / Losing Connection
« Last post by tinyjarl on July 28, 2017, 01:54:28 AM »
Hey everyone,

I've finally configured my router to allow port forwarding for the appropriate ports so I can now host games. However, since I have done this I regularly get the error message, "Lost connection to Battle.net." It allows me to keep playing and even chatting with whomever I'm in a game with, but the game is logged as a disconnect for my record. I also cannot check stats of players once I've lost a connection either. I'm not sure why I'm getting this error and was wondering if anyone else had experienced the same thing.

Thanks!
« Last post by WillTheRealKoorbStandUp on July 27, 2017, 11:59:58 PM »
ya still a cheap form of cheating, because you are altering the way the game is meant to be played, lets call it 'sub-acceptable cheating that everyone has access to'
« Last post by eyyy im walkin here on July 27, 2017, 09:43:25 PM »
nah it's not like that because that affects your opponent's control and play.  switching on the ally button only affects your own units. 

sometimes it can be done also if you're repping a wall and the enemy sends an axer to hit your reppers and you dont want them to run off.  or with towers, if two towers are shooting each other with reppers at work, and you ally up they finish repairing, then you unally and their peon doesnt repair.  or if youre making some towers against 5:00 or something and you dont want to alert them until more than the first one is upgraded...
« Last post by WillTheRealKoorbStandUp on July 27, 2017, 08:18:56 PM »
kinda cheating in a way, cheap way of playing.

Same as setting extra high lat just before your cannon hits a line of peons so they cant pull.
General Discussion / Old Kali player checking in.
« Last post by Tortureyou on July 27, 2017, 08:07:48 PM »
After watching several of Xurnt's replays on youtube and seeing the link to download and play on a server I got the itch to take it for another spin. Thanks to everyone who puts in the time to maintain the server, upload the videos, narrate, etc. I went by the name UFO32 and TortureYou.  Used to team up with ToeJam on the maze quite a bit. Played quite a few matches with KHB, when he was KingHillBilly, Creed, Mage, and too many others to name. You weren't a true war2 player unless you lived on hot pockets, cheetohs, and 2 liters, got yelled at by your family for waking them up at 4am with bloodlust .wav's and had pieces of random hardware devices from a battle gone bad. Look forward to getting ran over by all the monsters that still play. At best maybe I can knock your muffler off or scuff up your bumper.  GL, HF , TortureYou out.
Server.War2.ru / $50 drawing during tour
« Last post by XuRnT on July 27, 2017, 06:21:54 PM »
The GoW 1vs1 $$ tournament is just days away and I have some very great news! The X-Man XuRnT was out and about taking a stroll through the woods when he heard a noise.. some leafs crackling. X got worried at first as it was beginning to get dark.. but then FROM BEYOND THE SHADOWS A WARRIOR APPEARED! IT WAS THE DARK WARRIOR. He gave X a special Warcraft 2 box and gave very specific orders. All players who do not win a cash prize in the upcoming tournament will have their names entered into a drawing at the conclusion of the finals of the tour. The winning name will receive a $50 cash prize provided they provide insight replays of tournament games / have a paypal account.
Server.War2.ru / Re: LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE
« Last post by CLAW the racist on July 27, 2017, 06:18:44 PM »
EX-LACTATION
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10