• Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Re: Pluto
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2015, 10:04:03 AM »
Probably just trade them for crack

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Probably not, I have never smoked crack cocaine and even if I had an interest, I would not know where to obtain it.
Ask any brotha in da hood. They will hook you up.

Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2015, 11:12:04 AM »

Probably just trade them for crack

Probably not, I have never smoked crack cocaine and even if I had an interest, I would not know where to obtain it.

Of course your on crack. Look at your avatar [emoji58]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2015, 11:40:07 AM »
TODAY

http://www.iflscience.com/nasa-announce-major-new-planet-discovery-kepler-tomorrow-and-you-can-watch-it-live

NASA is set to announce the major discovery of a new planet by the Kepler Space Telescope tomorrow (July 23) at noon EDT (5 p.m. BST), and you can watch it live below.

Today we know that Earth is just one of hundreds of billions of planets in our galaxy, itself just one of hundreds of billions of galaxies.

But while this knowledge might seem commonplace, it is rather incredible to remember that the first planet outside the Solar System was not discovered until 1992 – and then only by accident.

Since then, thanks to an array of telescopes we have a greater understanding than ever of some of the exoplanets found elsewhere in the universe – from fascinating hot Jupiters that orbit their stars in days to Earth-sized planets in habitable zones of red dwarfs – but we are yet to find a true Earth 2.0, namely an Earth-sized world around a Sun-like star.

"Today, and thousands of discoveries later, astronomers are on the cusp of finding something people have dreamed about for thousands of years – another Earth," NASA teased in a statement. The live stream below will reveal the discovery tomorrow at a news conference at noon EDT (5 p.m. BST).

Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream

No planet-hunter has been more successful than NASA’s Kepler Space Telescope, which has been responsible for finding the vast, vast majority of all the planets we know of today – with its current tally standing at more than one thousand confirmed planets and several thousand more candidates.

Launched in 2009, Kepler's primary mission lasted for more than three years, during which time it monitored more than 145,000 main sequence stars with a photometer. By detecting dips in brightness from orbiting planets passing in front of the stars – known as the transit method – the telescope has been able to find a huge number of worlds.

After losing the use of two of its four reaction wheels in 2013 – which it uses to angle itself towards distant stars – NASA came up with a novel method to continue operations by using the photons from sunlight as a makeshift third reaction wheel. Using this method, Kepler is now in the midst of its second mission, dubbed K2 “Second Light.”

So, tune in tomorrow for news of its latest discovery as we continue to reveal our place in this increasingly planet-rich universe.

No planet-hunter has been more successful than NASA’s Kepler Space Telescope, which has been responsible for finding the vast, vast majority of all the planets we know of today – with its current tally standing at more than one thousand confirmed planets and several thousand more candidates.

Launched in 2009, Kepler's primary mission lasted for more than three years, during which time it monitored more than 145,000 main sequence stars with a photometer. By detecting dips in brightness from orbiting planets passing in front of the stars – known as the transit method – the telescope has been able to find a huge number of worlds.

After losing the use of two of its four reaction wheels in 2013 – which it uses to angle itself towards distant stars – NASA came up with a novel method to continue operations by using the photons from sunlight as a makeshift third reaction wheel. Using this method, Kepler is now in the midst of its second mission, dubbed K2 “Second Light.”

So, tune in tomorrow for news of its latest discovery as we continue to reveal our place in this increasingly planet-rich universe.

Read this next: Musical Training Can Accelerate Brain Development And Help With Literacy

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:48:10 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2015, 11:43:33 AM »
http://www.iflscience.com/nasa-announce-major-new-planet-discovery-kepler-tomorrow-and-you-can-watch-it-live

NASA is set to announce the major discovery of a new planet by the Kepler Space Telescope tomorrow (July 23) at noon EDT (5 p.m. BST), and you can watch it live below.

Today we know that Earth is just one of hundreds of billions of planets in our galaxy, itself just one of hundreds of billions of galaxies.

But while this knowledge might seem commonplace, it is rather incredible to remember that the first planet outside the Solar System was not discovered until 1992 – and then only by accident.

Since then, thanks to an array of telescopes we have a greater understanding than ever of some of the exoplanets found elsewhere in the universe – from fascinating hot Jupiters that orbit their stars in days to Earth-sized planets in habitable zones of red dwarfs – but we are yet to find a true Earth 2.0, namely an Earth-sized world around a Sun-like star.

"Today, and thousands of discoveries later, astronomers are on the cusp of finding something people have dreamed about for thousands of years – another Earth," NASA teased in a statement. The live stream below will reveal the discovery tomorrow at a news conference at noon EDT (5 p.m. BST).

Read this next: Musical Training Can Accelerate Brain Development And Help With Literacy

cool gonna watch this.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2015, 11:49:18 AM »
i wonder if astronaut shit found itself in the curviature of space giving it the gravitantional pull to rotate arond the sun. lmfao, decades of astronaut shit is rotating around the sun.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2015, 12:01:17 PM »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Thomas29

• Grunt
  • Hey hey hey, That's what I'll Say!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2015, 07:27:15 PM »
Pluto NO LONGER THE FARTHEST PLANET WE KNOW OF LIKE IT WAS ONCE LONG AGO! 
Eat Healthy, Stay Fit And Die Anyways.... Just Smoke Some Bud!

If I Don't Smoke Some Bud I Will Shrivel Up And Die Like A Beautiful Flower Without Water!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2015, 08:59:24 AM »
What if the sky is a hologram, outer-space is a government conspiracy and earth is actually the entire universe?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2015, 11:26:09 AM »

What if the sky is a hologram, outer-space is a government conspiracy and earth is actually the entire universe?

[emoji55]

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2015, 12:06:23 AM »

Pluto NO LONGER THE FARTHEST PLANET WE KNOW OF LIKE IT WAS ONCE LONG AGO!

Where life might live beyond Earth
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/tech/gallery/habitable-planets/index.html

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2015, 02:21:49 AM »
Rare blue moon comes Friday
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/29/world/blue-moon-july-31-irpt/index.html

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2015, 09:00:28 PM »
'Failed star' displays powerful auroras
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/01/world/failed-star-brown-dwarf-auroras-irpt/index.html

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2015, 12:36:35 AM »
New galaxy is 4 times bigger than Milky Way
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/weather/2015/08/06/galaxy-discovered-cold-flow-model-caltech-space-nasa-orig.cnn.html

Something cool [emoji3]

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2015, 07:50:08 AM »
Perseid meteor shower expected to be stellar
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/world/perseid-meteor-shower-2015/index.html

Get your telescopes out!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Pluto
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2015, 06:12:37 PM »
Perseid meteor shower expected to be stellar
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/world/perseid-meteor-shower-2015/index.html

Get your telescopes out!

In case you missed it! 2013 video.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 06:29:36 PM by EviL~Ryu »