Poll

How long it should take before someone get demote for innactivity in the top 10.

1 year
0 (0%)
6 month
0 (0%)
1 month
1 (20%)
1 week
2 (40%)
2 weeks
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: How long it should take before someone get demote for innactivity in the top 10.  (Read 3150 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Hey guys let's talk about ladder rules and innactive players who goes off for weeks and weeks.

Do you guys think it's normal someone take the ladder in hostage for a week.

Right now it's look like a month of innactivity is require to get demote and free the ladder for real active player.

But how is suppose to bring peoples to take this ladder seriously and keep playing it if the systeme aint even serious.

I can understand someone leave for 2, 3, 4, maybe 5 or 6 days... But after a week??? Pls god damn it, remove that guy from there and let other people enjoy this ladder.

Someone who really deserve to be #1 dont even cares to be demote 10 while hes not even playing considering he can get back #1 really quick in not even a day if he really deserve it.

Im sorry but people who goes afk for a week in the top 10 should be demote without a question.

Please let know your opinion about it.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
If there was a script in place to automatically remove an inactive player from the number one spot I would say 7 to 10 days. But since it needs to be done manually I would say two weeks

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
the question is not how the fuck lazy you are but how much time make sens.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Anything over 2 weeks takes enthusiasm away from the competitive aspect of the ladder in my opinion. It's not good for the ladder or the community

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
If there was a script in place to automatically remove an inactive player from the number one spot I would say 7 to 10 days. But since it needs to be done manually I would say two weeks

this sounds pretty good.  i really doubt that most people care about the actual rankings.  i think the ladder is more just a nice tool to see what people's records are against others, as we know the top 5 arent actually the five best players.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
I'd say about 15 days.  I would have voted for 2 weeks, but instead of having a good option this poll has options like 1 hour and 6 months and 1 year.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
how about each wins = some kinda point system losses and time bring it down...idk well gone to jam  :P

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Why is equinox allowed to make so many threads about essentially the same things. Can we just get an equinox containment thread about his problems with ladder and grudges.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
The War2 Council rulings usually seem to grant him amnesty for his outbursts

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Blid do you cares of this server? answer this question, yes or no.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
I'd say about 15 days.  I would have voted for 2 weeks, but instead of having a good option this poll has options like 1 hour and 6 months and 1 year.

lol Blid with the gold as always :D +1

Well he took 2 month to demote teaboy, 1 mont to demote sg..

Nothing special here, just a little bit exagerate but still, we almost there.