Author Topic: us 2016 elections thread (america ftw)  (Read 272947 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: us 2016 elections thread (america ftw)
« Reply #360 on: October 14, 2015, 06:15:39 PM »
Bernie Sanders combating liberalism on fuckin cnn!!!
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 14, 2015, 06:21:09 PM »
Sanders is one of those "crony capitalism" not "real capitalism" dummies. Capitalism has never existed without government in its history, going back to when Columbus in partnership with the Spanish government went on an expedition ship to find riches and ultimately extracted resources in the Americas to bring back to Spain. Also brought back the natives for slaves. That's real capitalism for you - the only capitalism.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 14, 2015, 06:25:12 PM »
Sanders is one of those "crony capitalism" not "real capitalism" dummies. Capitalism has never existed without government in its history, going back to when Columbus in partnership with the Spanish government went on an expedition ship to find riches and ultimately extracted resources in the Americas to bring back to Spain. Also brought back the natives for slaves. That's real capitalism for you - the only capitalism.

No shit.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 14, 2015, 06:26:06 PM »
To me the most infuriating thing about libertarians of all is their completely fucktarded political economy wherein the state and "the market" (the capitalist private sector) are somehow at odds within a capitalist society.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 14, 2015, 06:26:38 PM »
To me the most infuriating thing about libertarians of all is their completely fucktarded political economy wherein the state and "the market" (stand in for capitalist forces) are somehow at odds within a capitalist society.

I guess this is how most fucktarded Americans/Westerners think in general but it pisses me off more when libertarians do it for some reason.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 06:28:14 PM by fuckboi1488 »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 14, 2015, 06:32:20 PM »
I agree with their analysis, that Hillary's performance was strong and that by failing to be knocked down, she won the debate big time.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 14, 2015, 06:33:54 PM »
I agree with their analysis, that Hillary's performance was strong and that by failing to be knocked down, she won the debate big time.

She faltered pretty bad later on when they started comparing her platform to Sanders' and she was stuttering and hedging really hard. Of course Sanders was too much of a fucktard to go in for the kill.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 14, 2015, 06:39:02 PM »
To me the most infuriating thing about libertarians of all is their completely fucktarded political economy wherein the state and "the market" (the capitalist private sector) are somehow at odds within a capitalist society.

libertarians and an-caps in particular are all conspiracy theorists, rothbard spewed all sorts of conspiracy theory nonsense about the fed. total gimp.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 14, 2015, 06:40:58 PM »
Yeah the only libertarians I know who aren't conspiracy theorists are just people who don't really know or care about politics and just call themselves libertarian because its the most acceptable not-liberal not-conservative label and they like smoking weed.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 15, 2015, 04:58:28 PM »
As Mr. Sanders began speaking to the guests, he joked that the Leibovitch house was a “proletariat” home, and told them, “The truth is there are many people in this country who have money but also believe in social justice.”

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 17, 2015, 06:33:18 AM »
lol america is so insane

Sen. Ted Cruz wants Secretary of State John Kerry to step down if he does not disavow comments claiming Israelis have some responsibility for the recent rash of violence in their country.

Kerry and his top advisors “have proven themselves utterly unfit for the positions they hold,” the Texas Republican and presidential candidate said in a statement on Thursday evening.

Cruz has previously called for Kerry to resign for prior comments on Israel but now is also warning that his top spokesman John Kirby should prepare to step down as well.

“Mr. Kirby should immediately retract his offensive assertion that Israel is ‘guilty of acts of terror’ or resign,” Cruz said “and Sec. Kerry should immediately disavow these remarks or resign.”

Cruz’s rebuke comes in response to the State Department’s claim this week that Israeli Jewish citizens and leaders bear some responsibility amid an explosive uptick in violence this month.

On Tuesday, Kerry said that the Obama administration condemned “terrorist” stabbings of “innocent Israelis” just as equally as “settler violence” committed by Israelis against Palestinians.

On Wednesday, Kirby called the stabbing of four Arab men by a 17-year-old Israeli in the southern city of Dimona an “act of terrorism.” The stabbing was believed to be a revenge attack following a string of clashes and incidents targeting Israelis.

“I would say certainly individuals on both sides of this divide are — have proven capable of and in our view guilty of acts of terror,” Kirby said.

During the past month, eight Israelis have been killed in attacks across the country, much of them stabbings. Meanwhile, 31 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli forces and stone-throwers, including 14 alleged attackers. The rash of violence has shocked observers and led to fears about a third Intifada, or uprising.

The Obama administration has repeatedly called stabbings of Israeli Jews acts of terror.

Cruz has long been a critic of Kerry and the Obama administration’s position towards Israel.

“The Obama Administration is the most hostile we have seen towards the nation of Israel in our nation’s history,” he said on Thursday. “In the last few days, this obsessive antagonism has been on full display.

“There is no moral equivalence here between the savagery of the Palestinian terrorists and the innocent Israelis they are trying to murder.”

Cruz first called for Kerry to resign last year, after Kerry warned that Israel could turn into an “apartheid state” if it continued on its present course.

lol @ kerry too, "israel COULD TURN INTO" an apartheid state lol

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 17, 2015, 06:48:57 AM »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 17, 2015, 11:05:24 AM »
holy shit ..maybe get some fist fights out of this!

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 17, 2015, 12:36:31 PM »
Cruz should apply for work as a fox "news" anchor after he loses the republican nomination.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 17, 2015, 04:58:18 PM »
Cruz should apply for work as a fox "news" anchor after he loses the republican nomination.

Worked for Huckabee.