War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mods & Development / Re: Easy company:tupac:item edits:lamb
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 08:13:31 PM »
yell at lamb or something u seem like muz lots of potential some of us just plain out and end up drunk

most of this stuff is in a 696 kb file but dam asm  its hidden.

lets say u want to find something like spells the unit has and where to switch them up,its more than likely a memory  call to the block(asm and even more memory going somewhere else to asm until the chain is complete)

ill make ya a small basic thingy :D but im like piss to these old dudes

where just playing in the cpu's imagination

« Last post by tupac on Today at 07:53:26 PM »
Hello guys, it’s been awhile since I have been editing files.  I am looking to start again and I got a couple questions.

1. Are you guys still around here?
2.Have you guys figured out how to change out spells or swap?
3.Is there a way to change the ability of the spell(example: casting heal on enemy would do damage on him instead)
4.Do you have the values of the changes?
5.Is it possible to make a unit attack range 1, instead of 3 for example. Let me know if you know any of these please.
Thank you

Hello,

Welcome I have moved to another war2 community. Feel free to join us and other modders. PM me for details or find our discord/forums/ladder on http://war2usa.com

There we try to keep things pg - 13 and friendly. I sadly won't be releasing any more of my ideas, projects at ru.
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 07:52:41 PM »
http://www.angelfire.com/ut/warrider/clark.html  its best to try and find these old works

war2cmd warhack whatever these dos dudes was doing before they mysteriously vanished.

hitting wayback and ftps no luck,dosbox 1.3 is easy to test and atleast look at it in awe
Support Requests / Re: Deadly` banned 1 week for SS refusal
« Last post by woot. on Today at 05:27:58 PM »
LC remember the time we whoop on deadly in a 2v2 at archers?  ;D
Flame Wars & Offtopic / Re: my statan
« Last post by woot. on Today at 05:22:19 PM »
Forums dying  :-X
Mods & Development / Easy company:tupac:item edits:lamb
« Last post by Incos on Today at 05:03:30 PM »
Hello guys, it’s been awhile since I have been editing files.  I am looking to start again and I got a couple questions.

1. Are you guys still around here?
2.Have you guys figured out how to change out spells or swap?
3.Is there a way to change the ability of the spell(example: casting heal on enemy would do damage on him instead)
4.Do you have the values of the changes?
5.Is it possible to make a unit attack range 1, instead of 3 for example. Let me know if you know any of these please.
Thank you
Server.War2.ru / Re: WHAT WC2 NEEDS AN WHAT WILL BRING PEOPLE
« Last post by Szwagier on Today at 03:48:58 PM »
korean style
http://www.team07.cba.pl/index.php?site=news_detale&idd=108
* there is also wild card, you could use one time in cw, team leader can pick one more time person which allready loss to play again
each team reject map from mappool till will be last one, home team start
for expample mappool GOW POS HSC
TEAM A GOW
TEAM B HSC
so first map will be POS
loser pick map from mappool, there can be the same map playing more than one time
normal style
http://www.team07.cba.pl/index.php?site=news_detale&idd=101
before cw start
5 map picked for example
GOW
POS
HSC
and team leader pick player to map
player a GOW
player c HSC
player f POS
team leader need choose players before cw starts and need to upload it to referee

« Last post by Incos on Today at 09:40:43 AM »
That’s an interesting concept. Is there any links on how that is set up?
« Last post by Szwagier on Today at 02:03:35 AM »
I played lot of cws in w3, there was 2 systems clan war
Korean till one of clan get 4 wins, losers pick, winner play next loser falls
4xbo3 1x1 1xbo3 2x2
« Last post by Incos on March 21, 2019, 03:14:36 PM »
Revive. This could be an interesting idea for a GoG release.  Release the league and advertise it with GoG. Just have the fundamentals strapped down. You would need a way to report the matches and upload of final screenshot, see clan roster, manually or possibly code actual map taking based on reports.  Not sure if there is a program that time stamps screen shots or maybe have players record and send the whole recording.

Something to further develop I think.

As far as the price goes, I’m not sure you will see many takers. You would have to lower it to start to gage interest. Possibly even a free season to start. You would have to also classify what counts as winning and who can face who... (do they have to be the clan next to?)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10