War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: Message from Babyshark
« Last post by tupac on Today at 10:01:15 AM »
I see. So you are refusing to say who runs your server other than yourself and you're expecting players to migrate there. Am I wrong?

I run my own server and have a few admins. I don't expect anybody to migrate there at all. This is all me and a few people unknown to the war2 community.

My server is just a safe pg-13 community. That is all! I'll invite my friends but most members will come from advertisement that I paid for myself. If I welcome anybody from ru let's just say that percentage is below 20.
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on Today at 09:57:33 AM »
I see. So you are refusing to say who runs your server other than yourself and you're expecting players to migrate there. Am I wrong?
Server.War2.ru / Re: Server seems to be under attack
« Last post by Lambchops on Today at 09:49:00 AM »
Yeah I was about to say that I doubt its tupac.

If you are trying to organize an event for next week why attack the server now?

Sounds more like a dumbass false flag operation from someone with a proven track record of this sort of crap.

-- edit --

Its a pretty weak-ass attack anyway, despite the trivia channel being full of bots I'm having no trouble logging on to the server
« Last post by tupac on Today at 09:31:54 AM »
Me and my team don't support this type of activity period.
Who is your team may I ask?

I would rather not disclose my staff as they requested. Believe this isn't us. We choose to affiliate and even left ru, mousey, backups, etc in our servers lists. We are pg-13 and we choose to not war.
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on Today at 09:28:36 AM »
Me and my team don't support this type of activity period.
Who is your team may I ask?
« Last post by tupac on Today at 09:20:33 AM »

Someone is messing with the server and all you can do is keep attacking the christian girl.

She doesn't have the 1% of the computer knowlege to do that. So what if she's supporting Tupac's server, she did the same thing for THIS server for ages before you all tormented her into leaving.

What a bunch of pathetic little bitches.

pffff.
Agreed!

They are mad they violated the rules and got banned. It was funny watching strat-g promote the server because he loved it. Once he seen he isn't above the rules and got banned hes been spamming and lying non sense. My server is for clean people and not toxic garbage. I'll take the new people who want a clean productive environment. Me and my team don't support this type of activity period.

Strat-g

You keep making lies please supply us with the .exe file that is backdoored. If anyone feels they have been trojan. Message me immediately.

Now strat is actually a hacker he took some mods I have made and has been using them online. If you see him lusting instantly, or any spells report him.

Block a backdoor.

1. Type netstat in cmd
2. Find the weird IP address that's not common.
3. Open you hostfile and put the IP in there.

That will block the connection period.

Hes been spamming ru with bots.

And proved he is using programs that where made for single and modding purposes.

« Last post by tupac on Today at 09:14:08 AM »

Someone is messing with the server and all you can do is keep attacking the christian girl.

She doesn't have the 1% of the computer knowlege to do that. So what if she's supporting Tupac's server, she did the same thing for THIS server for ages before you all tormented her into leaving.

pffff.
Agreed!

They are mad they violated the rules and got banned. It was funny watching strat-g promote the server because he loved it. Once he seen he isn't above the rules and got banned hes been spamming and lying non sense. My server is for clean people and not toxic garbage. I'll take the new people who want a clean productive environment. Me and my team don't support this type of activity period.
« Last post by tupac on Today at 09:03:43 AM »
ya its tupac an babyshark…. tupac said he was gonna do this .. there trying to get people to go to his Nazi server

This is just nonsense! Keep lying you damn idiot's. I saved all the ss's of you and your bots. Trying to frame me isnt wise the last 2 failed miserably. I got money it's you with your bots again strat-g.

I run a private server and it has been up for 4+ months. I don't even want to hear this shit.
« Last post by Lambchops on Today at 08:51:32 AM »

pffff.
« Last post by tk[as] on Today at 08:14:05 AM »
Same day I get msg about new server that tupac is running, our server attacked.

Time to put my detective skills to work..
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10