War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lol, 2on2 is the same as 1on1, I have a superior understand of this game than pretty much anyone to ever play it. TK clearly still drinks

your 2v2 is awful. always has been. still is.
General Discussion / Re: world cup 2018
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 12:57:30 PM »

looking like France is going to take it all.

ez prediction

how the fuck is Mbappe only 19 yrs old, LOL
holy fuck he's good
Server.War2.ru / Re: How are people still so shit at warcraft 2 in 2018?
« Last post by Shotgun on Today at 11:05:09 AM »
Lol, 2on2 is the same as 1on1, I have a superior understand of this game than pretty much anyone to ever play it. TK clearly still drinks
« Last post by tk[as] on Today at 02:55:14 AM »
i drink... not as often as i used to tho.

i had a few tonight.. like 5
« Last post by tk[as] on Today at 02:52:10 AM »
SG blowing shit out his ass... he's one of the worst "top" 1v1 players i've ever seen attempt to 2v2.

the only reason everyone doesnt put him on blast for his piss poor 2v2 performance is because as bad as he is... someone to play is better than no one to play.
General Discussion / Re: Warcraft 2 and Pentium CPUs?
« Last post by XuRnT on Today at 12:56:05 AM »
I need your help shopping for one Rit. I really would like to get that old feel back. I use to be able to have like 6 peons in motion at the same time in free castles with like you said precise clickings. It seems like I could still do it but I just need the right equiptment. (I have not felt comfortable playing in 10 years! Something has always felt off!)

@mousEtopher Can these older computers stream too? If not I may need to set up two gaming areas.
General Discussion / Re: Warcraft 2 and Pentium CPUs?
« Last post by Rit on July 14, 2018, 11:14:17 PM »
Will newer mouses work if I buy a Pentium 2?

I tried a wireless usb gaming mouse and keyboard on mine last night.  The mouse worked but the keyboard didn't.  It had one usb for both though.  Either they won't work together on it or I didn't properly install the driver. 
« Last post by XuRnT on July 14, 2018, 10:10:43 PM »
Does tk still drink?
« Last post by KaNuKs~ on July 14, 2018, 10:07:02 PM »
Lol Meat~ and I are probably the best 2on2 team to ever play war2. You could pick any ally you like and I could pick a random and go 80% if I play normally.

Go to bed SG, you're drunk.
now fellers..all it takes is a super power to make a move..ie china looks like the one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10