Author Topic: October 24th $100 GOW Tournament Finals: 00Joe vs Braviet  (Read 50627 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: October 24th $100 GOW Tournament Finals: 00Joe vs Braviet
« Reply #180 on: November 03, 2015, 08:04:25 PM »
Greenplastic actually speaks a lot of sense. You guys don't know or like my game are biased and just spout bullshit to me. Greenplastic I have acknowledged GOW is more complex map and takes a more complex skill set. PBall takes it's own skill and strategy separate from GOW and I only claim to be good in PBall. I would lose on GOW and admit it, I only ask the same respect in PBall. Anyway at least you took the time to be unbiased and post a logical response, thank you.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2015, 08:08:21 PM »
Swift is in here talking shit about people delivering papers when he admitted to stealing his dad's debit card and taking money out of his dad's bank account to post on here to impress people, not to mention admitting lying about having a girlfriend to impress people and cheating at a computer game to impress people, lol. The funniest part is how mad he'll get when he reads this while I and others remain possessed of a serene calm.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 03, 2015, 08:09:51 PM »
Anyway you put it smeagol, pball doesn't take 1/100th the skills that gow does.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2015, 08:12:11 PM »
Could care less at this point, I'm still 100x better than you in PBall what does that say. Dodge on.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 03, 2015, 08:13:10 PM »
there's a lot of truth in your post joe.  i've said it before, there's no guarantee i could ever beat smeagol at pball, because im slow. i don't have the micro skills and he obviously has good ones.  that being said, i do believe a gow player with good micro could step into that map and likely match smeagol in a matter of days, because pball is a simplistic game and the new person would be coming in already possessing micro skills.  they'd only have to tailor those micro skills to the new map so they oculd apply them effectively.  now, is it possible that smeagol is one of the great micro gods to ever come along?  i suppose it is, but at the same time, there's definitely not much competition in pball, so he could be quite mortal.  he's lost 7 tournaments out of 21 to guys like quick{hr} apparently.  i think a player like viruz being able to match and surpass smeagol in a matter of days is a near certainty.  a player like tk?  maybe not.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 08:15:30 PM by Chairman Blid »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 03, 2015, 08:16:09 PM »
Here's one. How about this.

You've probably played gow way more times than I have played pball, and we've probably both played our repesctive maps near an equal amount so: here's the challenge

I'll bet I can beat you at pball, way before you can beat me at gow

We'll do Gow first, say twenty five games.

Then we play pball twenty five games. If I don't win any, we go back to gow and do another twenty five

then back to pball

lets see who can win more at the other persons map

and this is with me doing NO pball practice other than the roughly 10-20 times i've played it in 15 years

what say u

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 03, 2015, 08:16:19 PM »
Nah Blid there has been a lot of PBall players with top skill over the years. Micro game to game is not the same when it applies to PBall. I understand the concepts, strategies, units and movements of PBall. There will not be a top GOW player to beat me in a few days let alone a few months. If some start playing a lot they will win here and there they will never beat me consistently. QUICK{hR}, Xcal, Cs-Kirby, Murd0ck, Flea, Proof-Dealer, $Killa$Lancelot there are many PBallers that are still good. I dominate in 1v1s that's why I win so many tournaments, I mostly play 2v3s and 2v4s. I've already played top level GOW players, Medivh is a regular PBaller and DOES NOT beat me consistently but he is good. I've played all types of players over the years I sometimes lose a series but I wouldn't vs GOW players new to PBall and I will win consistently over time like I have vs other top players.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 03, 2015, 08:17:22 PM »
$Killa$Lancelot there are many PBallers that are still good.
this guy is fucking terrible, i saw a replay of him and he was a joke

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 03, 2015, 08:17:47 PM »
there's a lot of truth in your post joe.  i've said it before, there's no guarantee i could ever beat smeagol at pball, because im slow. i don't have the micro skills and he obviously has good ones.  that being said, i do believe a gow player with good micro could step into that map and likely match smeagol in a matter of days, because pball is a simplistic game and the new person would be coming in already possessing micro skills.  they'd only have to tailor those micro skills to the new map so they oculd apply them effectively.  now, is it possible that smeagol is one of the great micro gods to ever come along?  i suppose it is, but at the same time, there's definitely not much competition in pball, so he could be quite mortal.  he's lost 7 tournaments out of 21 to guys like quick{hr} apparently.  i think a player like viruz being able to match and surpass smeagol in a matter of days is a near certainty.  a player like tk?  maybe not.

pball has a limited amount of micro skills required compared to gow type maps

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 03, 2015, 08:17:54 PM »
I also don't give a shit about your GOW skill Swift I already said you were better I could care less. You are the one talking shit about PBall and dodging, I already said I'd lose at GOW. Step up and play or stop crying and trying to find ways around playing me. Weak ass fucker.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 03, 2015, 08:18:34 PM »
He was drunk Blid I already told you that. Lance gets drunk and plays like slop, also his best map is 60 Man PBall not 45 Man. If he was sober and actually trying in an even game he is competent and good.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 03, 2015, 08:19:52 PM »
i wll try to ask medivh at some point how unbelievable you are at pball.  his word will carry a little more heft

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 03, 2015, 08:21:10 PM »
Okay Medivh is a good friend of mine. In 1v1s he is a good PBaller he would probably have a record of around 60-40 or 65-35 with me being ahead. Medi plays PBall between GOWs and I have known him since he was Legolas.IT. He's a skilled player and a good guy.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2015, 08:23:09 PM »

Swift is in here talking shit about people delivering papers when he admitted to stealing his dad's debit card and taking money out of his dad's bank account to post on here to impress people, not to mention admitting lying about having a girlfriend to impress people and cheating at a computer game to impress people, lol. The funniest part is how mad he'll get when he reads this while I and others remain possessed of a serene calm.

Lol dude I just noticed your signature [emoji23]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2015, 08:26:08 PM »
Here's one. How about this.

You've probably played gow way more times than I have played pball, and we've probably both played our repesctive maps near an equal amount so: here's the challenge

I'll bet I can beat you at pball, way before you can beat me at gow

We'll do Gow first, say twenty five games.

Then we play pball twenty five games. If I don't win any, we go back to gow and do another twenty five

then back to pball

lets see who can win more at the other persons map

and this is with me doing NO pball practice other than the roughly 10-20 times i've played it in 15 years

what say u

I got a better idea swift how bout u play Smeagol a bo5 in 45man pball u win ill give you $100 and you get bragging rights.
war2 > war3