Author Topic: martin18  (Read 39451 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: martin18
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2014, 07:25:01 PM »
just ban him already, I'm getting really annoyed that you create rules you then don't follow, you don't even have the balls to permban the guy.
give me the power and i'll make all the right decisions if you have no balls to do so or are afraid of your image among the players.

i don't give a flying fuck abour brothers, sisters, fathers, children, neighbours and fucking pet dogs. you let that shit slide and now we have the invasion of hacking faglords that you keep unbanning because of another family member crawling out of a hole.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:26:36 PM by CLAW »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2014, 07:28:24 PM »
claw you're either the biggest troll, hypocrite, or bi-polar person i've ever met.

one of the three.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2014, 07:29:18 PM »
why not all three?

Offline martin18.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2014, 07:43:24 PM »
banned because leo for a lost game very nice .

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2014, 08:12:10 PM »
I think if we used this mentality on other players,  half the good players would be banned.  Case in point,  Paperboy, Shotgun, Swift etc.  These players (and there is a long list of them) will insult anyone for really no reason at all.  Especially if they are losing in a game, f-up, and then blame their allies for being this or that, etc etc.  It sounds to me like this is what martin18 does.  The difference?  He's a nobody and possibly seen as expendable.  Also seems to be on iL's shitlist.  I have never supported the speech rules and never would.  Why?  Because /ignore exists for a reason.  You dont ban someone just because the other player is to F'ing lazy to type /ignore whoever.  The only thing that would make this a bannable offense is if these messages were getting through even after a player has done /ignore.  Since that's not possible,  it should also not be possible to ban them.  If he is spamming with friends list add/remove, then that is different.  But again, you dont ban the player, you fix the problem which is a broken system command.  There really shouldnt be any ban reasons based on speech alone.  Pretty sure TK has had the same opinion as well so it's not just something only a few of us agree.  I believe that its a MINORITY of people that agree speech should be stifled,  one of which happens to be iL.  iL even started a poll in another thread on just this subject and the outcome is clear,  he is in the minority on this issue.

His own poll got 3 votes for "Prohibit defaming and baseless accusations".  Which I think martin18 would probably fall under.  One of which we know is iL's own vote.

Ban based on game merit (not sending SS's, etc),  not what the person says.  Force him to stream all his games.  It not only proves he is playing legit, but it brings in new players.  My own self imposed streaming requirement that I've been has been well received by new players and old players alike.  I can list 8 new players it's brought in over the last few months and countless players have not only learned about the game, but also learned how to play the game just by watching what I do or what others do when I'm watching games.  And when games are full, those who cant enter the game can still watch through my stream.  I think forced streaming should be a serious alternative over the old method of banning people.  It will force the player to play legit and at the same time it promotes war2 in a huge fashion.  It works,  I've seen it work with my own eyes.  Streaming is the best thing for war2 right now.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 08:23:58 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2014, 11:53:10 PM »
you playing whit rio and bc aka allways and hackn master asked you ss so many times and me 2 never you got ss where is then your ss il tel me that ?? or masters

Post the SS of you asking IL for an SS followed by the /ping to prove he's actually in the game when you asked.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2014, 05:02:31 AM »
I think if we used this mentality on other players,  half the good players would be banned.  Case in point,  Paperboy, Shotgun, Swift etc.  These players (and there is a long list of them) will insult anyone for really no reason at all.  Especially if they are losing in a game, f-up, and then blame their allies for being this or that, etc etc.  It sounds to me like this is what martin18 does.  The difference?  He's a nobody and possibly seen as expendable.
Not exactly.
I dislike what Paperboy, Swift says to others sometimes, but at least they have understandable reason (no ideas about Shotgun, i never see him insulted anybody). You can be a reason to loss as their pard or w/e. Not sure about insulting their enemies.

Martin18 is different situation. First my contact with him happend when i setup my gamebot. Then he tried to insult the bot for exiting the game. I tried to explain him that it's just a bot. He became to insult me, i have been wondered and begin to ask what's happened.
As i understood through the stream of trash, is he thought i stole his account, i was not able to find out which exactly aka did he mean.
I certified him that was not me, said goodbye and left the server.
Next day i got insulted by him for about half an hour with the reason i can't find out his reasons till now. I asked him, but didn't get anything except the stream of insulting. I didn't answer him anything offensive, just asked him to find out the reason.

I took it easy, i don't care when somebody insults me. But i begin to check the server logs and saw about 30 different aka from his ip and same insulting to other 2-3 people with no reasons. At least i didn't find any reasons following the logs backward.

The difference is Paperboy or Swift will insult you at least if you let them loss, they will explain you their position if you ask.
He didn't. He can charge everybody with everything, but he never gives you any approvements.

It's truth that it's much more difficult for me to ban "important" player, i'd prefer to talk to him, but i don't stand when he feels impunity, talking that he is irreplacable and will insult enybody he want, despite anything.
I should say that i accept Equinox ban for Lightbringer's offence. I think you should not insult any other player, even admin, even if you are a good player from the community core.

You dont ban someone just because the other player is to F'ing lazy to type /ignore whoever.  The only thing that would make this a bannable offense is if these messages were getting through even after a player has done /ignore.
Well, i'll make different topic for that, i don't want to offtop this martin18 discussion.

His own poll got 3 votes for "Prohibit defaming and baseless accusations".  Which I think martin18 would probably fall under.  One of which we know is iL's own vote.
I actually voted for "I don't care" option. I'm reconsidering my points and i don't think i should interfere in the communities opinions.
Just a note, of course, that doesn't matter.

Ban based on game merit (not sending SS's, etc),  not what the person says.  Force him to stream all his games.
I agree with that, sould be very good feature, just how to "force" him/them? I mean all the SS refusers. They can do it themselves only if they want.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline martin18.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2014, 05:58:30 AM »
I never talk someone without reason offends no lie here il your friend leo5050  the game Løset and he has insulted me (piace of shit )dont stack to me then after that I said idiot learn to play he was total mad and cals to you il  then I was banned that was all after my second changes

Offline BHC-MASTER

• Peon
  • MARTIN18 BHC-ICE AND BHC-MASTER IN IMAGE
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2014, 11:42:26 AM »
I find tk to be leader again il only makes problems

Offline BHC-MASTER

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2014, 11:43:35 AM »
a server-leader never goes on with other acc

Offline BHC-MASTER

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2014, 11:45:07 AM »
Im just rio and Accs bc and how can a leader even hacks

Offline BHC-MASTER

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2014, 11:48:06 AM »
il please leave this game you have no idea. Please blid, foonat, burnt and tk no longer be the leader

Offline BHC-MASTER

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2014, 01:33:56 PM »
and is not your problem how much he has Accs you can not baan him because he has so much Accs. baan is for hack not for accs

Offline martin18.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2014, 04:41:05 PM »
amaaaaa ;D

Offline BHC-MASTER

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2014, 04:48:31 PM »