Author Topic: Betrayal from tk[as]  (Read 33187 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2015, 06:06:06 PM »
And yours got banned, Equinox, when you were evading other bans on this forum.  I have the complete ban list in front of me.

No account was banned just because the user had another account.

Ban exactly for lightbringer and from moustopher lie.

Ban your stupid dirty face.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2015, 06:16:52 PM »
Why were mine banned?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I just told you, you had a bot set up with it voting up your own post non stop and voting down other posts etc

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2015, 06:19:03 PM »
Could have just.told.me to.stop and give a warning.

Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2015, 06:33:53 PM »
Could have just.told.me to.stop and give a warning.

Not blid's style, ban first...warn later.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2015, 06:38:02 PM »
Lol, it's a fake account run by a bot abusing the forums, why would I not just ban that?  Did I ban GaNz for it?  No...

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2015, 06:38:45 PM »
yeah ganz just stop talking u ridicule yourself with each post

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2015, 06:59:47 PM »
yeah ganz just stop talking u ridicule yourself with each post

your just mad cuz you were one of the bot's targets
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2015, 07:11:35 PM »
lol... good laughs today w/ this thread. Thanks everyone

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2015, 02:30:09 PM »

yeah, seriously, how come no one could notice what  a piece of shit tk was when he was insulting me for no reason and being a complete asshole because he wanted to be admin instead of me? no one remembers this? that was Before they made this drunk wife beater an admin. And here i am, been trying to be an admin since 06, been helping the community the whole time, but tk was the prime candidate? i don't understand.

Can someone explain to me in what universe can you walk up to someone drunk, start insulting them with a bunch of empty idiotic insults and invalid points to an argument, get that person thrown out as admin, and become admin yourself, can someone rationalize that for me? you guys are lucky i still have an interest in your server.

So as far as i see it,

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 02:35:37 PM by Yamon »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2015, 04:07:17 PM »

yeah, seriously, how come no one could notice what  a piece of shit tk was when he was insulting me for no reason and being a complete asshole because he wanted to be admin instead of me? no one remembers this? that was Before they made this drunk wife beater an admin. And here i am, been trying to be an admin since 06, been helping the community the whole time, but tk was the prime candidate? i don't understand.

Can someone explain to me in what universe can you walk up to someone drunk, start insulting them with a bunch of empty idiotic insults and invalid points to an argument, get that person thrown out as admin, and become admin yourself, can someone rationalize that for me? you guys are lucky i still have an interest in your server.

So as far as i see it,

Wtf did you do?? No fucking thing dude, only hacks, steal account from the real yahmon and be the best groopie of one of the most famous hacker of all time.

Your nothing to be compare with tk, your a joke son.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2015, 06:11:21 PM »
I'd vote for Yamon.
squeak!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2015, 06:59:21 PM »
The only way war2 would have thrived (or will ever thrive) is if the people calling the shots (admins) are actively involved in the community. I was the only one actively involved with the actual community, but still found myself having to consult community related issues before taking action. It was very frustrating and I am extremely disappointed in the overall leadership and delegation of "powers" within the community (forums and server alike)

I'm disappointed in how things on the server/forums were/are handled

you're disappointed that i voiced all of my disappointments and called everyone out on why i am disappointed in them

we'll all get over it.. the server will either continue on the path it is currently going and die, or someone (preferably lots of someones) with more patience than I will step up, be put in charge, and start engaging with the community again.

doesnt make much difference to me. i did the best i could, but the fact remains.. it doesnt matter how many updates, upgrades, or modifications you make to the server or forums. if there are not multiple POSITIVE leaders actively engaged with the community to assist and support the actual members of the community, this server is doomed.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2015, 07:06:09 PM »
if it doesnt happen you might as well make a new thread titled "Betrayal from iL" for allowing the community to die. For having the power to put effective leaders in charge and not doing so... but instead putting people who have technical capabilities (but also disease like personalities) in charge.

If I were in your shoes there would be at least 4-5 ACTIVE admins who proved to be BENEFICIAL and POSITIVE to the actual community.

Then there would be the others in charge of the technical side that would not have "public relations" powers if they were not equally as capable.

Being good at technical related things does not = being good at dealing with the community and handling situations in a responsible manner

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2015, 07:07:40 PM »
also .... yes, Teron-Gorefiend = LightBringer

why the fuck would I make that up? ... just pull it out of my ass for fun?

no, i told you guys so you could see what type of person he really was when he wasnt hiding behind his admin account.  ... A racist child like disease who acted similarly to koorb or allstar on the server.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2015, 07:41:16 PM »
also iL  ... if you knew anything about me you would know that I have ZERO interest in stealing and/or compromising anyone's personal/private information that i had access to as an admin... you're a fool for even suggesting i might be a threat in that regard.

I asked not to be admin probably close to 6 months ago. I have probably only been on the server a dozen times since then. I have only been on these forums a dozen times since then. If I 1) had any desire what so ever to compromise the server or anyone on it's personal information and 2) had any idea at all of how to actually do it  ... im pretty sure I would have done it by now. but i have no desire to do that, ive never had any desire to do that, and i have absolutely no idea how i would go about doing it even if i wanted to.

if anything of the sort happens you might actually want to look into Lightbringer first. As far as I know he is the only one who took the time to use the database to crack people's passwords. I will not mention the admin's name, but there is another admin who knows lightbringer has done it... and i'm sure that admin will admit it to you in private.

Want to know how I found out he was able to crack people's passwords using the database?  He MSGd me bragging about it and then TOLD ME MY OWN PASSWORD. So there is a very real chance Lightbringer knows your password too iL.