Author Topic: Battle.net Blizzard server?  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Gruntfiend21

• Critter
    • View Profile
Battle.net Blizzard server?
« on: March 17, 2024, 08:03:26 PM »
Hello,
I am a huge War2 fan since playing as a kid. I played on War.ru a bit when it first started and also a few years ago. I play other blizzard games since then, but recently I noticed that they added Warcraft 1 and 2 ToD to the battle.net launcher.

I bought the game for 10 bucks, and there is a Global server for multiplayer now. No one else was on when I made an account, and had to fix port forwarding before could login/make account. Wanted to see if anyone else has checked it out and if y'all would stay on separate sever still.

Offline dannyldd

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Battle.net Blizzard server?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 09:59:24 AM »
as far as i know, GOG server is always empty there and a known Warcraft 2 streamer, Trogallart actually plays in there with his viewers anytime he's online

https://www.twitch.tv/trogallart

In other case, the most populated server are this one

In case you wanted to play with people, just join up the Discord server from Russian server if wanna find out the community or just join the russian server (european time) to play with any of them.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 11:14:06 AM by Mistral »

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Battle.net Blizzard server?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 11:32:49 AM »
This server has so many enhancements over vanilla blizzard server that this is superior in every way. We wouldn't even be able to ban hackers in the blizzard server so there is no point to play there.