Author Topic: An Open Letter To The Community  (Read 17803 times)

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: An Open Letter To The Community
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2023, 08:31:31 AM »
1) you create 1 today then you create another 100 tommorow

2) also about Nox acc if you really fucked up so much as forgetting password and even email too, you could have just asked for pw reset, just needs to prove you real Eq in discord and we can just restore your real acc

3) first time hear BGN or semthing, not everyone knows those

4) harrywang is good guy, why you shit talk so much about him

5) everyone liking real Eq

6) approval working for all new accounts who have less than 2 posts

7) ye sure have a nice day

Offline BGN

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2023, 08:41:25 AM »
1) you create 1 today then you create another 100 tommorow

2) also about Nox acc if you really fucked up so much as forgetting password and even email too, you could have just asked for pw reset, just needs to prove you real Eq in discord and we can just restore your real acc

3) first time hear BGN or semthing, not everyone knows those

4) harrywang is good guy, why you shit talk so much about him

5) everyone liking real Eq

6) approval working for all new accounts who have less than 2 posts

7) ye sure have a nice day

1: ??? What ???
2: Ive already done that with fois on discord, seem like he forgot, im just tire of running, i dont cares anymore.
3: Sure it's first time you eard that, we cant barely see you on the game, how would you know im Big Great Nox.
4: HarryWangs talkshit on me for no reason and mute me on channel games because he dont like the fact i talk about his hackers friends.
5: Ok now your clearly trolling me.
6: ok, so now i got 2, should not happen again.
7: Thank you very much, you too.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 08:43:43 AM by BGN »

Offline BGN

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2023, 09:26:26 AM »
Most new people who log in just want to muck around for a few hours and then never come back, they are not interested in becoming good players.

Ofcourse good players are not going to want to ally people who have played for 2 hours

I don't know that your first statement is true.

And I definitely don't think your second statement is true. Maybe it's true in GoW.

Hey wassup Adam, Im Equinox!

I got a question for you, do you remember a week ago when you came back to the game and you ask everyone on channel how to know whos players connected on the game?
Im sure you do, because no one answer you, except 2 guys, one tell you, '' Your mom '' and someone else tell you ./CON.

You remember that bro, you remember Equinox was the one to help you and tell you ./CON.

Im sure you do!

Listen, HarryWangs is a troll and a hater, like 90% of this server actually, he hate me because i said truth about his hacking friends, and since he host tournament and i said he finnance hackers, hes mad at me and try to talktrash on me, he also love to abuse of his power and mute me on game channel for no reason. Most of peoples here are trolls, hackers and liars, they are all mad against me, cuz i have been the most dedicated players on the server for the last 20 years, helping everyone, streaming everyday, hosting tournament all the time, there only one person i can consider dedicated as me and its burnt, other than that, no one even close to us... It's true in the past i was pretty much love by the community, but one day, i realize they were mostly all hacking, cheating, swapping account, abbusing the ladder, everything you can imagine, it's probably have been done.. So when i realize that, i speak the truth, and since then, they all get over me, they form secret group trolling me, saying lie, trying to destroy my reputation etc.

Shotgun is right, no one love to play with noobs when your pro like us, actually even the good/average players dont wanna play with noobs, no actually, they dont cares to play in a game with noobs, untill they dont ally them, untill peoples like me and shotgun must ally them, but if me and shotgun want to ally eachothers, they gonna leave bro, and they gonna let noobs alone, and there will be no games at all. Not only they gonna leave, but they would probably host their own game and stacked the teams in their favor. Or the rest will be smarter, they will make private games, so you cant join at all because you dont know the password. But you know what, even if it's true, Harrywangs liying to you, everyone know, especially me, Equinox, that i ally the noobs all the time, it mean 99% of the time, yes, thats how good i am brotha... 99% of the time, i take noobs in my teams, cuz 90% of the server are noobs and the other 10% that can reach my level will be put in the other team, because i cant ally them anyway, peoples will cry, Harrywangs know that, actually everyone know that, but they lie, they will not tell you truth, they want to talktrash and make me look bad, they always have does it.. HarryWangs act like a good guy, trying to protect the noobs, but the reality, is, harrywangs probably the first one to quit the game and leave you alone.. Sure i boot some peoples sometime, it's true, but i dont boot them because they are noobs, i boot them because they are trolls, alot of these peoples are just here to ruin others experience.. Some will join your game and will go straight up to mid, build a bunch of towers and literally play like a 5 years old child, and they will do that over, over and over again untill you realize you are trolled.. Some others will join your games, and will tell everyone starting position at beginning of the games, some other will join your games and will start to lag for 20 minutes making the game unplayable for everyone. Ive played this game for 25 years, i got a pretty good six sens for that kind of peoples.. It's pretty easy for me to know who will ruin our games or who will respect it... When i see someone like you on channel asking for help, i dont hesitate, and i help them, exactly what i did with you, you remember? But most of the time, its not the case, sadly.. Harrywangs know that too, but Harrywangs his a liar, an hypocrite and hes also a troll.. Hes there trying to act like i dont love noobs, when actually im the one that ally them the most on the server, for year, years and years.. And most of them, dint even respect me, even if i ally them, while others will not ally them at all, you know what they do to thanks me, they came on my stream and troll me, or they goes on u8 stream to talktrash about me, these peoples dont even have respect. Like i said, it's not hard for me to ally noobs all the time, because 90% for me are all noobs. These peoples are mad, cuz they all hacks or trolls, and since i said the truth about their favorite player U8, the biggest hacker of the server, they hate me, they feel more attach to him, because they probably also hacks too, so, hackers hang with hackers, and hackers hate peoples who speak truth. Maybe it's just cooler to the hang with the gang too, i doubt they all hack, but they all want to hang with the gang. I wish you dont have to realize this by yourself, but you will clearly do, but like all of em, you will probably hang with the hackers, because its easier to hang with the gang and do like nothing happen, instead to hang with the real dedicate pro players like me. Best of the world, Have fun brotha.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 10:55:46 AM by BGN »

Offline Adam

• Peon
  • akas: dEaD[II]ChRisT    Dama   Ax]HasTe-   ZoLoFt-
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2023, 01:13:15 AM »
instead to hang with the real dedicate pro players like me. Best of the world, Have fun brotha.

That's hella real bro. Word up.

Na seriously though, I'm not sure what your post is even about or what it has to do with making the community more fun.
[Project War 2 Custom]
Message me if you're interested.

Offline BGN

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2023, 02:17:00 AM »
instead to hang with the real dedicate pro players like me. Best of the world, Have fun brotha.

That's hella real bro. Word up.

Na seriously though, I'm not sure what your post is even about or what it has to do with making the community more fun.

Oh i guess talking about me the way Harry did is way more fun and productive right? Now at least you know the truth, Thanks for your input bro!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2023, 12:01:46 PM »
Most new people who log in just want to muck around for a few hours and then never come back, they are not interested in becoming good players.

Ofcourse good players are not going to want to ally people who have played for 2 hours

I don't know that your first statement is true.

And I definitely don't think your second statement is true. Maybe it's true in GoW.

To stay in server person must Play more than 1 game per month, even for pballs new person will not understand  it, it can work only if someone played in past and he understand gameplay/rules of game
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2023, 01:51:30 AM »
"We had a top SC player who got good real fast and kept getting banned for being a smurf (EQ)."

This is the only thing I said with your name in it. It was just the truth is all. Not shit talking.

For the 80th time, I did not do anything pertaining to you and the channel. I simply squelched you to myself. /squelch equinox. Go ask Tora for the logs, for the 80th time.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 01:57:56 AM by Harrywangs »

Offline BGN

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2023, 02:08:45 AM »
"We had a top SC player who got good real fast and kept getting banned for being a smurf (EQ)."

This is the only thing I said with your name in it. It was just the truth is all. Not shit talking.

For the 80th time, I did not do anything pertaining to you and the channel. I simply squelched you to myself. /squelch equinox. Go ask Tora for the logs, for the 80th time.

A top player SC getting ban by me, oh really, who?? Whats the name?

And for the 80th times, stop lie, you clearly did, and if you dint then tell tora to watch the logs and find out who DID and tell me, but we both know nobody will check, because you did it!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 04:30:13 AM by BGN »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2023, 01:11:45 PM »
Already told you above. "The_0ne_Cr0w" IT IS.

EQ find out the answer yourself or shut the fuck up about it already. Go fucking ask him you moron. Be an adult. You have absolutely no motivation to find out the answer to your random speculation when the answer is something that can simply be found out. You just want to bitch to bitch.

Stop being a dramatic woman and find the facts. It's not that fucking hard man. You make simple things so complicated and annoying for everyone. Tora telling me the answer and then me telling you will do absolutely nothing, as you will continue to deny. You know this. We both know this. Why the hell would you even say it?

Next time, I will ask for the access, ask what the command even is, and then ban your ass and tell you to your face. I might even hold my own tournament again just for that. Then you can be right for once. You are like a little kid sometimes, jesus christ. You are not as smart as you think.

Tora- you should remove all of these unrelated posts- it is taking away from the original post  @~ToRa~
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 01:30:01 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline BGN

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2023, 01:50:18 PM »
Already told you above. TheOneCrow I believe it was.

EQ find out the answer yourself or shut the fuck up about it already. Go fucking ask him you moron. Be an adult. You have absolutely no motivation to find out the answer to your random speculation when the answer is something that can simply be found out. You just want to bitch to bitch.

Stop being a dramatic woman and find the facts. It's not that fucking hard man. You make simple things so complicated and annoying for everyone. Tora telling me the answer and then me telling you will do absolutely nothing, as you will continue to deny. You know this. We both know this. Why the hell would you even say it?

Next time, I will ask for the access, ask what the command even is, and then ban your ass and tell you to your face. I might even hold my own tournament again just for that. Then you can be right for once. You are like a little kid sometimes, jesus christ. You are not as smart as you think.

Tora- you should remove all of these unrelated posts- it is taking away from the original post

You believe? ok lol.

Anyway no one need answer, you talk about me, i answer to it, thats all, for the truth, we both know it, thats what matter. 

Offline Adam

• Peon
  • akas: dEaD[II]ChRisT    Dama   Ax]HasTe-   ZoLoFt-
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2023, 12:48:24 AM »
Dude what the heck is this in my thread?

:poo:
[Project War 2 Custom]
Message me if you're interested.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2023, 04:39:31 AM »
lol

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2023, 06:55:16 AM »
This is reason why Trogallart/Cel is in GOG not in RU

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2023, 02:16:15 PM »
I am not an English speaker, I write with big mistakes. Excuse me.

Good afternoon, Adam!
It is always good when good, active people appear in the community, ready to work to improve the project and the community.
Unfortunately, such initiatives sometimes end unsuccessfully: alas, the example of BabyShark and Cel is quite indicative. By the way, you are right, sometimes (even often) we are to blame for these failures. And based on the given circumstances and circumstances, it is difficult to do anything about it.

Around 2019, we (in the Russian-speaking part of the community) created our own comfortable, developing movement. Much effort has been directed and concentrated, resulting in gradual improvements for the online community, and, of course, for fans of custom campaigns. There are indeed successful projects, and many more are in development.

This became possible, largely thanks to the friendly team and common goals! Last but not least is the fact that we are all Russian speakers, and it’s easy for us to communicate with each other.

If suddenly a place appears in the English-speaking environment where interested fans of the second Warcraft will intensively create something for the benefit of Warcraft 2, we promise help and assistance.
Unfortunately, it will be difficult for us to completely join the movement due to the language barrier. For this, we also ask you to forgive us all: we have many people who are completely at odds with English or any other language. This is simply difficult for us.

But we can assure you for sure that we are interested in collaborating with active people from the English-speaking community! Because our goal is to comprehensively improve Warcraft 2.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2023, 02:45:58 PM »
we "lost" BS and Cel cause community let toxic people to offend instead ban them

you made your rebalance thing without any speak with community

warcraft 2 should have one version instead have normal and "rebalance"