Author Topic: Forum Moderator  (Read 3715 times)

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Forum Moderator
« on: September 26, 2023, 02:23:04 PM »
There really needs to be a more active moderator for this forum. Tora, I know you do it sometimes but not daily or necessarily weekly. I also know you are the only admin that does anything tbh. (appreciated)

Honestly, and EQ, yes, I'm going to throw some shade right now but I'm being direct, out of respect. I'm also taking some blame. The forums tend to get a bit rowdy when you get worked up. The last, 6 months or something, when you were not active, the forums were fairly quiet and not all mucked up. I'm not saying it's all you because it is not, but you bring a decent amount of it.

I would urge people, including myself, to start a new topic if you are going to go off topic and mess up someone else's post. I understand my responding does not help either. I am guilty of that. Naturally, small comments here and there will happen, and that's fine but when it gets crazy, it needs to be stopped and/or deleted.

Sometimes there are valid things to say and topics that need to be brought up, yes, but that needs to be moved to its own thread. @~ToRa~

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Moderator
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 06:35:52 PM »
I agree... and let me start off by saying, EQ would make a great moderator. He loves the game more than anyone, continuously promoting on his MySpace and even mentions it in his Grindr profile. He lets new players beat him all the time and even streams so that players learn what not to do and not make same mistakes. He has dedicated his life to this game going so far as to have a poster of U8 on his ceiling so he can see him before he closes his eyes each night. I cannot think of a better admin

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023, 06:55:57 PM »
I agree... and let me start off by saying, EQ would make a great moderator. He loves the game more than anyone, continuously promoting on his MySpace and even mentions it in his Grindr profile. He lets new players beat him all the time and even streams so that players learn what not to do and not make same mistakes. He has dedicated his life to this game going so far as to have a poster of U8 on his ceiling so he can see him before he closes his eyes each night. I cannot think of a better admin
  ;D ;D :rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline BGN

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2023, 08:55:27 AM »
Omg Equinox did one post in the entire year to defend himself and said truth, let's do something about it, how can we let this happen, especially while other trolls who dint even play the game made super important pool to talk about tk mom.

Get a life kid.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2023, 09:34:22 PM »
I get ya, but I've been around for many years too though. Not just this year. The other trolls are 100% part of it. I said, "I'm not saying it's all you because it is not". In general, it would just be nice to stay on topic. Most forums filter that stuff out and will delete unrelated posts. It's more about being productive than anything.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2023, 02:25:10 PM »
I'm all for adding more forum moderators as I have become more busy as of late and have little time to dedicate to modding here.
war2 > war3