Author Topic: us 2016 elections thread (america ftw)  (Read 256902 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
us 2016 elections thread (america ftw)
« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2015, 10:35:36 AM »
Jon is going to end up supporting Hillary Clinton because he thinks Bernie Sanders doesn't care about black people enough.

I am tired of family legacys running this country...bill was a good president but it's time for someone new and not a democrat because well that's just 8 mor years of another Obama [emoji52] There is a reason that the 2 term max policy was put into place.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:37:09 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: us 2016 elections thread (america ftw)
« Reply #211 on: August 21, 2015, 10:44:06 AM »
You think its just a coincidence when they finally got around to "disrupting" Clinton they announced the specific time and place? And then got a private meeting with her and released a recorded staged video of after? Or that they say things like this:

"She did acknowledge that there are policies that she has been a part of promoting that have not worked," [Founder of BLM Boston] Yancey added, but said that Clinton's response was a "political" one.

"I am sure she understands. She is a brilliant woman," she said. "I think she gave the answer she wanted to give."

And the Clinton thing is not just some of these people in leadership positions in BLM being in her pocket, its media outlets like Gawker using this as an excuse to skewer Sanders over bullshit.

the article is about how sanders supporters are attacking the black lives matter movement, which they are doing. and you think clinton is involved in this somehow. lol.

"Sanders supporters" are doing this? Which ones? You're using weasel words Jon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/
I clicked this link and don't see anything about Black Lives Matter on the front page so I still don't know what you mean.  One thing that's cool is interrupting a candidate's event and forcing it to shut down, because then if people complain about it, it means the candidate has a problem with racist supporters. 

I don't really know if I believe the Clinton angle because I think all these articles and posts like Jon's are the natural sort of jostling to proudly get on the right side of the latest identity politics issue.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 21, 2015, 10:55:21 AM »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 21, 2015, 11:51:57 AM »

I clicked this link and don't see anything about Black Lives Matter on the front page so I still don't know what you mean. 

because the threads aren't on the front page anymore.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/3gadni/seattle_afternoon_rally_blacklivesmatter/

I don't really know if I believe the Clinton angle because I think all these articles and posts like Jon's are the natural sort of jostling to proudly get on the right side of the latest identity politics issue.

you're just not aware of what is going on. the article is in response to a large movement of bernie supporters trivializing the blm movement.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2015, 11:56:34 AM »
you're just not aware of what is going on. the article is in response to a large movement of bernie supporters trivializing the blm movement.

Where is this "large movement?" You know "movement" implies some sort of organization, right? As far as I can tell this is just random internet retards.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 21, 2015, 12:21:29 PM »

Where is this "large movement?" You know "movement" implies some sort of organization, right?

no not necessarily.

As far as I can tell this is just random internet retards.
yea you keep saying this like people on the internet aren't actually real people. like they aren't the same as the people who yelled at the blm movement people to get off the stage and let bernie speak when he was interrupted.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 21, 2015, 12:28:47 PM »

I clicked this link and don't see anything about Black Lives Matter on the front page so I still don't know what you mean. 

because the threads aren't on the front page anymore.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/3gadni/seattle_afternoon_rally_blacklivesmatter/

How are they trivializing Black Lives Matter?  You link to that megathread and it mostly just seems to be full of people talking about what happened, after it happened.  It's dropped off the front page now.  Where is this "large movement" that I'm not aware of?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 21, 2015, 12:32:54 PM »
Did the movement go underground?  Where can I find it

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2015, 12:50:34 PM »
no not necessarily.

In this context, it does.

yea you keep saying this like people on the internet aren't actually real people. like they aren't the same as the people who yelled at the blm movement people to get off the stage and let bernie speak when he was interrupted.

1) They are real people, but they don't seem to represent any kind of significant organized "movement" among Sanders supporters.

2) Are you saying yelling at the people disrupting the speech was an act of white supremacy or not caring about black people or something?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2015, 01:05:39 PM »
Jon is GenderHoxha.

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2015, 01:07:23 PM »
Jon is GenderHoxha.

Invalid Tweet ID

Lmfao.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2015, 01:08:01 PM »
i can't stop laughing @ "GenderHoxha"

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2015, 02:11:05 PM »
its bernie supporters in general who lashed out against BLM after they interrupted his speech, they trivialized the movement, that's what the gawkers article is about. this isn't the argument - this is a fact. what the argument is about is hilary's involvement in this, which is pretty much conspiracy theory nonsense imo.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2015, 02:29:22 PM »
The people took the mic and Bernie ended up having to leave the stage without speaking.  Who cares if some people booed or got upset or questioned why they were targeting Bernie's rally?  It's a natural reaction.  To go from there (some people were upset) to the weird liberal identity politics self-policing wtih headlines like "It's time to talk about the large anti-BLM movement from Bernie supporters" is pretty typical in the "everything is problematic" way people behave nowadays but it's stupid.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2015, 02:31:34 PM »
its bernie supporters in general who lashed out against BLM after they interrupted his speech, they trivialized the movement, that's what the gawkers article is about. this isn't the argument - this is a fact.

Can you demonstrate the specific actions taken by "Sanders supporters" in general that "trivialized the movement?" Please note the word specific - This means you have to point to actual actions or statements by Sanders supporters, in general, that do this. You are not allowed to make vague objections about "silencing" and "dismissing" in answering this question.

Also, can you articulate in what ways, specifically, the Sanders campaign fails to address the concerns of the BLM movement?