Author Topic: 700 posts!!!  (Read 21597 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Re: 700 posts!!!
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2015, 06:42:36 PM »
is ganz seriously saying he makes a living as an online poker player?  this guy...

10s of thousands of people do, don't see whats so hard to believe about that.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2015, 01:09:49 PM »
people can come back from 10 years gone and if they're good they can demonstrate that quickly.

I've beaten swift on gow, and hes suposedly the best now and I was quite rusty so...

I'm pretty sure that's a lie. I know you've beat me on IA more than I've beat you, and you pulled 1-2 off on x marks out of a lot of games... but i'm pretty sure you lost every time we played a real map
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2015, 01:21:45 PM »
people can come back from 10 years gone and if they're good they can demonstrate that quickly.

I've beaten swift on gow, and hes suposedly the best now and I was quite rusty so...

I'm pretty sure that's a lie. I know you've beat me on IA more than I've beat you, and you pulled 1-2 off on x marks out of a lot of games... but i'm pretty sure you lost every time we played a real map
Nope. We played 3 gows and I beat you when I dualed s9-9 and u were 2.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2015, 01:36:42 PM »
For some reason I believe you, which is strange because I know you're a huge troll and yet I have no recollection of any of our GOW games. Either way though, almost all of my losses to players with less skill than me, such as yourself, are due to me taking it easy on them.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2015, 01:46:26 PM »
For some reason I believe you, which is strange because I know you're a huge troll and yet I have no recollection of any of our GOW games. Either way though, almost all of my losses to players with less skill than me, such as yourself, are due to me taking it easy on them.

This was the first of 3 gow games we played so I doubt you would have went easy on me since we had never played gow before and you have no idea how good I am. I remember the game you tried 2 catting me and I fought it off. The other 2 games I don't remember but I lost them. Even if you weren't trying your best, I was quite rusty so it would cancel that out. I remember missing clicks because I wasn't even used to how sensitive the scroll was on my 6500dpi mouse. lol
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2015, 01:49:36 PM »
I remember select games of you on gow and you were pretty novice. Are you sure you didn't just convince me to give you a free win so you could use it to argue people? You may be an amazing IA player, but it would be virtually impossible for you to beat me on gow or any other like map if I were trying.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2015, 02:00:49 PM »
I remember select games of you on gow and you were pretty novice. Are you sure you didn't just convince me to give you a free win so you could use it to argue people? You may be an amazing IA player, but it would be virtually impossible for you to beat me on gow or any other like map if I were trying.

Nope, you were trying I could tell, you even said something at the end like "lol go again" or something like you were shocked that you lost.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
700 posts!!!
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2015, 03:00:10 PM »
woooooow

edit: damn still berserker, ok I quit the forums, not making another post and staying at 700 posts until I get a Legend tag or name.

edit #2: yea it worked out great did it? Your most active person on the forums leaving? All I am asking for is a custom tag which can be done easily. If I don't get it I will never post here again and look how dead the forums are lol. You lost EQ, can you afford another active person?

Edit #3: Blid gets a custom tag? "The Arcitect" wtf lol blatent unfairness(and gayness, wtf did he ever make), I am definatly done with these forums. Stupid waste of time. Glad I stopped playing this stupid game years ago, have fun playing with the 20 players. I on the other hand will keep playing LoL and spend my time on the lol reddit instead of this retard forum with full of nothing but losers. LoL has millions of players, this piece of trash has nothing. Have fun talking to the same 5 retards here.

This OP was hilarious tho Ganz LOL

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2015, 03:03:08 PM »
hahaha
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2015, 04:21:09 PM »
woooooow

edit: damn still berserker, ok I quit the forums, not making another post and staying at 700 posts until I get a Legend tag or name.

edit #2: yea it worked out great did it? Your most active person on the forums leaving? All I am asking for is a custom tag which can be done easily. If I don't get it I will never post here again and look how dead the forums are lol. You lost EQ, can you afford another active person?

Edit #3: Blid gets a custom tag? "The Arcitect" wtf lol blatent unfairness(and gayness, wtf did he ever make), I am definatly done with these forums. Stupid waste of time. Glad I stopped playing this stupid game years ago, have fun playing with the 20 players. I on the other hand will keep playing LoL and spend my time on the lol reddit instead of this retard forum with full of nothing but losers. LoL has millions of players, this piece of trash has nothing. Have fun talking to the same 5 retards here.

Nope, you were trying I could tell, you even said something at the end like "lol go again" or something like you were shocked that you lost.

i also have two "losses" to terra, but nobody is dumb enough to think she can really beat me. the same goes for you and you would have trouble convincing even fools as to believe otherwise

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2015, 04:26:25 PM »
woooooow

i also have two "losses" to terra, but nobody is dumb enough to think she can really beat me. the same goes for you and you would have trouble convincing even fools as to believe otherwise
We both know you tried and that's all that matters. There was tons of trash talk between us for months before the games and your telling me you weren't going to try?  Right, if anything you were trying harder than normal

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2015, 04:54:01 PM »
there was no real trash talk

even if there was, theres no way i could possibly try vs ganz (aside from on ia)

if you want a sure way to get me to try, log onto the name of one of my competitive rivals. like if you logged onto baRa, there would be no way you could beat me... you'd just be shitting yourself after every game and trying to find a way to calm the rage / trying to find an excuse to log off to avoid such extreme beat downs.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2015, 06:01:30 PM »
how the fuck could be amazing at IA? It's a map you patrol sappers and avoid getting sapped. It's the first one to get tired loses.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2015, 06:33:27 PM »
It's sort of like pball.  Not real War2.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2015, 06:44:12 PM »
It's the first one to get tired loses.

You've obviously never played it against anyone who knows what they are doing.
Kali IGL Stats