War2.ru Slogan
News: There's a new version of War2Observe that fixes the crash issue,
download from the downloads page today!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: WHAT WC2 NEEDS AN WHAT WILL BRING PEOPLE
« Last post by Szwagier on Today at 12:46:02 PM »
What we need is for MOTHER FUCKERS to stop banning other mother fuckers from their games. Like have some common courtesy you FUCKS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS LARRY! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS, LARRY! -- -Anyway.. .yea like maybe training people who aren't as good, or maybe people that came back from 20 years ago to play this game and are met with hostility thinking your a goddamn smurf and just ban/boot because they think you're a smurf or because they don't know your name. To those guys, FUCK YOU!

Yea, I'm triggered (not really) but BULL SHIT FUCK HEAD ASS HOLES are ruining people coming back.

people will be banned, if they dont understand what host is trying to do with them,
If he joining game where is full he will get banned
if he joining and he is a lagger he will get banned
if he joining and game allready got teams 2x2 and host is asking him to watch and he says "no" or nothing he will get banned

most of noobs didnt pass campagin without cheat, so they will be VERY BAD, what is fun playing 2x1 cause your pard is making only 3 peons?
« Last post by iL on Today at 12:12:26 PM »
Agree. As i understand, the main reason of banning is people afraid of cheaters.
So, they request ss every time and not everybody accept that.
So, we have to ban some people who can be legal players who just didn't make ss. And others just ban unknown players because they are not sure its not a cheater.
Mods & Development / Re: Easy company:tupac:item edits:lamb
« Last post by Incos on Today at 11:03:58 AM »
Thank you lamb and thank you guys. I didn’t know the community split, when did this happen?
« Last post by Incos on Today at 11:03:09 AM »
I been thinking the same thing, made a post that stacking teams or banning people is not good for the Warcraft 2 community. In fact, this is exactly how we scare away players. First come first serve, if players don’t come in fast enough, they can’t play...first come first serve.

« Last post by Lambchops on Today at 08:17:08 AM »
Hello guys, it’s been awhile since I have been editing files.  I am looking to start again and I got a couple questions.

1. Are you guys still around here?
2.Have you guys figured out how to change out spells or swap?
3.Is there a way to change the ability of the spell(example: casting heal on enemy would do damage on him instead)
4.Do you have the values of the changes?
5.Is it possible to make a unit attack range 1, instead of 3 for example. Let me know if you know any of these please.
Thank you

1) yes (hi!)
2) you can change which units have which spells fairly easily - but it is an exe mod, so all players would have to be using the same modded exe or people would drop.
3) generally this sort of thing is much harder although it mught be possible to find the right plus and change it to a minus and reverse heal - but again it is an exe mod (see 2).
4) various people have messed around with various mods, I'm not aware of any 'master list' of these, but again they are just fun curiosities until some method of exe modding is standardized.
5) attack range is very easy to change, its in the unit properties of pud files so it can be changed on a per-map basis.

Flame Wars & Offtopic / Re: my statan
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 04:42:55 AM »
boooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Flame Wars & Offtopic / Re: fuck jessu
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 04:42:19 AM »
im in the flame jessu
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 04:21:58 AM »
10 people playing on a saturday night
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 04:09:01 AM »
you want to do shit on your own incos..you dont trust these motherfuckers

Batman (4/5) Movie CLIP - Dance With the Devil (1989) HD - YouTube
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10