War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
niacin + latency fix + coffee enemas = yamon greatest of all time

it's not a latency issue. that's why no one knew what i was talking about. It was my computer, but it seemed like a latency issue.
Luckily the few intelligent people I call my friends immediately knew what I was talking about, and said it's related to CPU processing and I found the actual problem and solution myself.

well it was actually me saying it was a cpu issue xD
niacin + latency fix + coffee enemas = yamon greatest of all time

it's not a latency issue. that's why no one knew what i was talking about. It was my computer, but it seemed like a latency issue.
Luckily the few intelligent people I call my friends immediately knew what I was talking about, and said it's related to CPU processing and I found the actual problem and solution myself.
i already fixed it. No, you need to enable CPU throttling for warcraft 2. It is automatically enabled on desktops. I use the mcalauncher and open starcraft, close it and it's applied to warcraft 2.
niacin + cpu fix + coffee enemas = yamon greatest of all time

Edit: corrected latency fix with cpu fix
General Discussion / Re: 'Murica thread (Nazi Nation)
« Last post by Lambchops on Today at 12:14:24 AM »
That's pretty low. As is the store selling it's surveillance footage of the incident for media$. Poor woman now has to go home with a new baby, no husband and see those images again. Nice one Mr. Dale (not).
I don't use Win10 so I've never had this problem. But WTH there's and option called "CPU throttling" and nobody thought to turn it off until now? Speachless..... ???
General Discussion / Re: jesssu can we listen to the bset song ever?
« Last post by easycompany on August 18, 2018, 11:49:12 PM »
your goal is to hit jesus mohhomand of euphoric or gasp nirvana so youd rather have complete hell instead
« Last post by easycompany on August 18, 2018, 11:39:05 PM »
i already know im right surf board is ready keets surf the web
« Last post by easycompany on August 18, 2018, 10:52:43 PM »
shit played the snorks im out of music gotta head back into the void of the interwebs  :o no arcades  >:(  :P
It's the fact that I'm playing on a windows 10 laptop. There is an intregrated feature that is in relation to battery usage,
in which cpu throttling is automatically disabled. Causing the CPU to run incorrectly in allocating CPU usage for warcraft 2, causing massive unit delay, especially when the game goes on. Playing on a desktop will automatically fix this issue. However, the fix for laptops is ever easy. There is a solution that already exists created by the iccup community two screenshots:

It's also important to note I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. Plop and Kuro have also said they've experienced this, and there's no telling all of the new players who have accepted this unit delay as the norm.

If you google "starcraft 1 windows 10 cpu lag", or "warcraft 3 cpu useage delay" you will get dozens and dozens of articles.

I've been trying to solve this issue and the problem I've run into is, that windows 10 has no intregrated feature to fix this, other than changing CPU throlling for every program. That wouldn't be a good thing. The only apps that I can control it on, are apps I don't use that are integrated windows 10 apps. Also, Warcraft 2 has no option to enable cpu throttling. But starcraft brood war does. My suggestion is to make an update that forces it, exactly like the mca64launcher. There are also many other features on that launcher that would be great for warcraft 2.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10