Much obliged for a new version, here's some issues I've found.1. make sure you checked the checkbox "map editor" in installation options.
What's not good?
1) Map Editor has stopped working, at all. Even my old one in an old WC2 folder, I haven't touched any tome.1 files or something, this window just popped up.
2) Mini Map in the lobby. It disappears when I type something in the chat, and appears again when I touch the mouse.
Maybe its a plugins problem, not 4.6, but I've never used these plugins before, so I dunno.
3) Also there are some glitches when you making a game in those drop-down list boxes (game type, resources, 4v4, etc...). Like when it was with old DDRAWs.
Insight 1.04 with an autorecord script works well.
The latest non-glitch WarVideo also works well.
So I'm staying on 4.6 version, hope I'll fix my map editor somehow.
It actually installs map editor if it haven't been installed already, but it not be checked by default if map editor is already installed (and probably broken).
2. That it a feature, not a bug. Questions to Lambhops, it's his plugin.
3. As i understand that's related to ddraw. If that is a problem, try to copy "Warcraft II Config.exe" from previous combat and run it, selecting GDI (or OpenGL). That will overwrite previous ddraw.dll.