Author Topic: WTF is this?  (Read 53859 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: WTF is this?
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2015, 05:05:12 PM »
im not saying everyone isnt right. im not saying you're not a hacker and havent been for the last few+ years. im just wondering what actual proof there is that everyone we ever caught blatantly hacking/spoofing was you.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2015, 05:17:27 PM »
Lol Swift except it's obvious I wasn't hacking. The other people who were caught WERE hacking and didn't have ss's. I was playing the main admin and got ss's right away. If you can't see the difference in a false postive/being framed and someone using a hack during a game uh... Anyway the people who were caught with the anti hack weren't perma banned and they did hack, I never hacked.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2015, 06:16:52 PM »
Lol Swift except it's obvious I wasn't hacking. The other people who were caught WERE hacking and didn't have ss's. I was playing the main admin and got ss's right away. If you can't see the difference in a false postive/being framed and someone using a hack during a game uh... Anyway the people who were caught with the anti hack weren't perma banned and they did hack, I never hacked.

I don't know the details surrounding all of this, and don't care to read the thread. I am just saying, that if it's possible it wasn't you due to being framed / programming error, then I think the whole program needs to be canned - unless of course there is something to definitively substantiate that the same didn't happen to the others who were "caught".
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2015, 06:36:39 PM »
The definitive thing is I had screen shots immediately. I proved immediately I wasn't hacking, while no one else caught was able to do that.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2015, 07:01:24 PM »
[emoji23], this thread still going on.

Dellam I gotta hand it to you.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2015, 07:27:26 PM »
I don't know that there is proof that the people caught weren't hacking. The difference is I had proof I wasn't hacking. Il and Tupac know better than me about that stuff I just know I proved I didn't hack. I haven't ever had hacks on server RU and I have never hacked people during games for an advantage EVER. Maybe some of the others weren't hacking, likely a lot were though, it's on Il and the people working on it to figure that out. I proved I wasn't hacking. Ryu this thread is still going on trying to figure out why the anti hack did this and what should be done about it not because people think I hack.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2015, 08:30:12 PM »

I don't know the details surrounding all of this, and don't care to read the thread. I am just saying, that if it's possible it wasn't you due to being framed / programming error, then I think the whole program needs to be canned - unless of course there is something to definitively substantiate that the same didn't happen to the others who were "caught".

This is why it's not recommended but never doubt its power! I'm sure iL worked 100 percent coding and relied on information he was given by lance, me, and his own ideas and experiences. You guys should be glad this is happening now then when its in recommended and your auto banned. Like i said iL will find the problem and then apply a fix to a bug, or the method used to frame by IP. I will try to follow this thread until the problem is resolved or explained.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2015, 06:03:37 AM »
I do have the anti-hack and I haven't showed up once in it

How do I see the real hackers (like xxxsmeagolxxx) is there a website or something that I visit

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2015, 07:30:49 AM »
Go look in the mirror Dellam that's how you see the hackers. While you're looking in the mirror put a 38 to your head and pull the trigger. That is all.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2015, 07:57:40 AM »
Server.war2.RU/status

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2015, 05:07:17 PM »

Go look in the mirror Dellam that's how you see the hackers. While you're looking in the mirror put a 38 to your head and pull the trigger. That is all.
You seem on the defensive for your hacking , according to me , that's the first sign of guilt !!!

Also I would like to know where I go online to see the list of hackers on the "anti hack" program . I want to know when xxxsmeagolxxx is cheating

Sent from my nokia 5110 using Tapatalk

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2015, 05:45:38 PM »
Someone asked me for a SS in game, and I was like wtf? Taken. I then told him to check the anti hack site and he said he did and it said I was hacking. I am not nor have I ever hacked on server RU, also wasn't using single player cheats wtf is this shit? I posted the ss's to ss.war2.ru showing I wasn't hacking... ???
I checked logs.
Looks like you enabled hacks staying on "spikes" channel and then disabled them. "HACK!" state keeps active until you exit war2 and enter it again.

Eighter you did activate hacks or let me know which other programs did you use that could cause false positive. War2InSight in some special mode? WarVideo? Anything else special?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2015, 05:48:27 PM »
No Il I was afk for hours but never activated anything. I used firefox(for this forum, youtube, and facebook). Besides that I was arguing on the forum all day and chatting on facebook/listening to music on youtube. As soon as I created i got tagged a hacker, BUT I DO NOT HAVE HACKS ON THIS COMPUTER, and I NEVER activated a hack. There is literally no programs I was running just War2Combat and Firefox.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »
Also I'd like to add what would the point be of me activating a hack in the channel? I manually downloaded the anti hack when it released. I knew what the anti hack was and made sure I had it. I also provided ss's and have never hacked why would I hack vs Blid and when I know I'm running the anti hack. I even told Blid when he asked me check the anti hack then provided ss's. There were no "hacks activated".

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2015, 05:54:54 PM »
Also actually I just realized I used hpyercam 2 and warvid to record the finals from Toras tournament. I also used Windows movie maker. So Hypercam 2, Warvid, and Windows Movie Maker. Besides those 3 things the only thing I used was War2Combat and Firefox.