Author Topic: Morality on the Server  (Read 2737 times)

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Morality on the Server
« on: July 23, 2016, 05:14:27 AM »
I am so pleased with the morality of the server. Everyone is so kind and gentle, as the walk of one that is blessed in the world.
I have so many arguments to contain, in that the righteous of the earth all seem to abide in server.war2.ru and that the hopeless,
and the destitute, and the fatherless, and the widow would all find good graces therein.

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Morality on the Server
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 05:36:17 AM »
I hear a lot of boasting on 'war2' about this and that.

Jeremiah 23Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man boast/glory in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches: 24But let him that boasts/glories glory in this [and this only], that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD

There were many "great," "amazing" deeds done by people that, because of the above verse, don't warrant ANY BOASTING... for example a few...

2 Samuel 23:These things did these three mighty men. 18And Abishai, the brother of Joab, the son of Zeruiah, was chief among three. And he lifted up his spear against three hundred, and slew them, and had the name among three. 19Was he not most honourable of three? therefore he was their captain: howbeit he attained not unto the first three. 20And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man, of Kabzeel, who had done many acts, he slew two lionlike men of Moab: he went down also and slew a lion in the midst of a pit in time of snow: 21And he slew an Egyptian, a goodly man: and the Egyptian had a spear in his hand; but he went down to him with a staff, and plucked the spear out of the Egyptian's hand, and slew him with his own spear. 22These things did Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and had the name among three mighty men. 23He was more honourable than the thirty, but he attained not to the first three.

In the end times boasters will come... 2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Jeremiah 23Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man boast/glory in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches: 24But let him that boasts/glories boast/glory in this [and this only, as all other boasting is folly], that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD

I do not follow the bible the way I did; but it is expressly written and the bible is in power in the world today.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 05:41:52 AM by jessu001 »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 10:02:21 AM »
:P may have to pray for tupac though as i havent seen him.i agree i like pretty much everyone on the server.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 10:09:37 AM by easycompany »

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 10:09:33 AM »
I wonder how long he got ?

Sent from my iPhone using Warcraft Chat 2.12

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 09:46:11 AM »
alright back!!!I hear a lot of boasting on 'war2' about this and that. 
lets go!! the war2 battle awaits!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 12:51:00 PM »
hey you gonna play again?or are you still breaking?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 07:17:35 PM »
He was on a few days ago. [emoji54]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 04:20:19 AM »
damit i hate when i get turned to my sub lol.