Author Topic: New Grand Master  (Read 8124 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: New Grand Master
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2020, 11:03:19 PM »
There was a guy i will not mention here cuz he told me sorry lot of time since that time and i finally forgive  him.... But that guy also found some personal information like my picture, and he was drawing cock in my face and sperm and tears and lot of shit like that... He was also lying about my personal life, saying i was living with my father and i was beating him and stealing his money for a poker addiction. He literally did that for a years, harrassing me over and over for something that i was right, because at that time i have found that peoples were able to map hack us by using older bt net version of the game, and they were saying i was crazy and want to manipulate everyone and i was the hacker and all you can believe bro.... You know what??? Mousetopher was a part of the staff at that time and she was doing anything for that, nobody in the staff was absolutly doing anything about that..

I can appreciate not wanting to mention my name after everything, but that's me. Though I never drew dicks with sperm on your face lol, Just the badly drawn blue tears picture, I didn't say you beat your father either, just that you stole money from him with the poker addiction while neglecting him when he is sick. Blid did ban me once or twice and mousey did mute me once too but not actually ban me. Not for very long though.

And to clarify on where i got the picture from, you posted  that picture of yourself, pirate and tyrus on the warcraft 2 occult forums, I just cut there faces out. i didn't go looking on your facebook or anything for pictures.

and our issue had nothing to do with the clients at all. our issue started a few months before all that began.

I cant remember all of those things because it's like 5 years ago, but what i remember is it all start because of the other client issue, because i found out that peoples was using other clients to hack us and Lightbringer- was one of them, and when i told him that people like him where using those client to hacks us and were also corrupting latency lag, he start to tell me i was crazy i had mental illness and i had to go hospital because he was the one who created that latency fix and there was no corruption at all... Then you start being crazy for him and harrassing me because of him and you keep your way for at least an antire year and it was also including the anti hack feud.
At the end we all found it was true when iL made a post about it and clearly announce to everyone i was right about it. 

Whatever, my point here and you totally know it, what you did to me was way much worst then what tupac did to mousetopher, if its even true, and they are acting like tupac is a monster and we cant forgive him while he clearly proof for the last years how he was sorry and ready to help us.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 11:09:15 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2020, 12:07:25 AM »
About the Tupac redemption arc thing idk maybe Tupac did change his way feel free to give a try to his server if you want but I do not see what would make me want to even try...

Recent actions taken by the members of his server on the ru discord clearly show that they have not buried the hatchet just yet. And they are willing to go to extreme length to break what we have and benefit from active attacks on our server...

I used to be fine with these people lurking around and advertising their stuff but now this has been taking a whole different scale...

So long as their sole purpose of existence is going to be based around "RU SERVER BAD" They might just actually stay War2.ru's bitter shadow nothing more than a dirty pile of shit...
We may have disagreed upon dividing the player base in the first place but we never adopted a hostile stance toward them we never banned them, or even muted them, and now they clearly have shown us  they do not give a single shit about how good or bad their own actions make them look:

Saying the server is down but that their USA works as it was not even true yet, since the attack had not even properly started to get a toll yet and the server was still 100% responsive no dropped packages nothing for god sake...
How dishonest would you have to be to do this you think?
Here are the two options that may explain that behavior:
1) The guy just saw 300 users on the status page deduced the server was attacked and decided to try and make USA
 benefit from it,
2) The guy had his hands in very dirty waters and was aware the ddos was to take place.

Either way that is very not ok and these guys have crossed a dangerous line for the last time as far as I am concerned.
I would not have gotten involved into this if not for that one comment. This is just way off the charts. And not one excuse ever came in from these rats for these behaviors and spams taking place on our discord ever since...

Bare in mind I am not accusing them of being the ones doing the attacks as we do not know that yet, but I do accuse them of being worthless piles of shit due to their actions during and relative to these circumstances... Let them self claimed knights in shining armors 's actions talk for themselves who are the guys really looking bad now...

This is were ended our one sided friendly open arms relationship btw. They can keep hating us on their server but we are not going to support their rants and advertising on our discord anymore why should we allow anyone to try and destroy what we have?
You do not like RU? Fine! Be gone!
Why would you keep coming back if we are that terrible, no one needs you here... Come back the day you bury your stupid hatchets and until then.. good riddance...

BTW I am not often mad but this was really the last drop of bullshit I was willing to let go.

So no I would not recommend IL or any admin to start using the stuff they make ever but I am not and admin it is their choice in the end and I will respect what ever...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 12:21:12 AM by Cel »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2020, 12:49:40 AM »
Our issues started before the client stuff. It was when you were getting /f a spammed and tk was on his first admin run before these this forum was made.  tk banned the guy who did it to you and you started abusing him saying he didn't ban him. i stood up for tk and told you that the guy was banned and changed his ip to by pass it, you then got abusive with me too, so after like the 10th time i had enough and fought back.

When the client stuff came around, i just kept making fun of your old history with hacking. our issues existed before that already.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2020, 12:54:30 AM »
Our issues started before the client stuff. It was when you were getting /f a spammed and tk was on his first admin run before these this forum was made.  tk banned the guy who did it to you and you started abusing him saying he didn't ban him. i stood up for tk and told you that the guy was banned and changed his ip to by pass it, you then got abusive with me too, so after like the 10th time i had enough and fought back.

When the client stuff came around, i just kept making fun of your old history with hacking. our issues existed before that already.

Lie our feud start with lightbringer- bro.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2020, 01:01:41 AM »
SO Yeah basically we do not lack Drama on war2.ru that is pretty much an understatement :thumbsup:  :wc2:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2020, 01:07:06 AM »
SO Yeah basically we do not lack Drama on war2.ru that is pretty much an understatement :thumbsup:  :wc2:

Drama always will be in many different sphere of ur life, you must to learn to deal with that, if you cant handle drama then go on top of kilimanjaro with some peacefull boudism.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2020, 01:27:18 AM »

Lie our feud start with lightbringer- bro.

We were already feuding by that point because of my earlier statement, I did not play  lightbringer or talk to him unless he smurfed me, I only defended him from you because we were already feuding. Otherwise i would've left you two at it. the beginining of our feud started with you getting /f a spammed by someone and abusing tk over not banning the guy when it wasn't even an established rule yet, even though he did ban the guy until a rule was in place for /f a spamming people.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2020, 01:33:16 AM »
I know about who you talk, you talk about koorb, but for me it you was not even a big deal at the moment, you became a big deal for me when you decide to protect lightbringer.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2020, 02:57:14 AM »
Yeah, only started defending lightbringer because of what happened between us in the /f a spam thread.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2020, 06:21:31 AM »
About the Tupac redemption arc thing idk maybe Tupac did change his way feel free to give a try to his server if you want but I do not see what would make me want to even try...
YEAH I MEAN SURE TUPAC HAS DONE LOTS OF EVIL THINGS IN THE PAST. REDEMPTION? I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE HE CHANGED HIS WAYS WHEN EVERY OTHER POST HE MAKES CONTAINS VAGUE TREATS, SUCH AS "THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING" "DONT MAKE ME DO xxx"  "YOU WANT WAR?" AND WHATEVERS

IS THER ANY ADMIN THAT GOES TO THEIR FORUM/SERVER AND ADVERTISES RU? IF NOT, THEN WHY DO THEY KEEP CUMMIN HERE 8/

THIS COMMUNITY IS MEANT TO BE DOOMED. WE HAVE MAYBE 51 ACTIVE PLAYERS ACTIVELY FIGHTING EACH OTHER. AND 90% CONSISTS OF EX-HACKERS AND DDOSERS. MOST OF THE STABLE NORMIES SIMPLY MOVED ON....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!